Tinder General

> Brehs

To keep it fitness related: What is your match to squat ratio?
M/S= (Number of matches) / (Squat 1RM) (kg)
0,30 here

what a dumbass picture.
why would I swipe right on a girl with jeff?
is she saying that's the standard she's looking for?
Anyway tinder is easy mode if you stick a script of getting the number/date 3-5 messages in
anymore and you move on she's a flaky bitch

I agree man, i left all girls who pose with some ex or something.

>girls who pose with some ex or something.
kek, women actually do this? What am I saying of course they probably do.

Ive had tinder two days though i guess.

How many matches do you guys get per day on average?

1-2 matches a day via flame app, although they're usually ugly/fat/black so i usually don't swipe right back

Do your matches slow down from when you first get tinder? I got like 10 matches last night and am almost completely dry today. making me kinda insecure senpai knowing im swiping right on literally hundreds/thousands of girls and almost none of them reciprocate. I know tinder is supposed to take away the rejection aspect to stuff but it doesnt really feel that way.

guy/girl ratio will always be less.
keep improving the quality of the photos and making your about me better

1-3 per day
Because low standards
I never reply back

1.29 ;^)

yes

when you create your account, you are put on top of the "stack" to show to other people. you then go down to normal position quickly after

I never understood girls that pose with a dude in their pic. Even if it's a gay friend, you're literally getting rejected 100% of the time. It's like they're cock-blocking themselves.

lel jag mtacha ocksÄ med hene

Haha ladda upp resten av profilen, jag orkade inte.

I see it so much, ecstatic 4/10 sluts posing with 9/10 chads in their tinder pics, what do they mean by this? It's not impressive for a girl like it is for a guy to shot over their tier, it just makes them look like idiotic tramps.

in their mind they think that since they're in proximity of a Chad, that only other Chads will message them. In reality, it's a huge red flag and only cuck betas will message them.

Or cause shes Into fitness and is a fan of Jeff?

pretty sure you're overthinking this.
not really. it just blocks out those who are not ok with girls having male friends. (which isn't really the case here since it's more a ''hey, look who i met!'' picture).

7 active conversations, 21 matches. I probably squat around 40 kg, wide stance, not a2g.

found the cuck that messages girls with pics of dudes

Lol tinder is so easy. All you have to do is not be a creep and be funny and confident.

sometimes girls have brothers and have pictures with brother

found the insecure peenus weenus

lol k bud

>tfw met a girl on Tinder 2 weeks ago
>mfw she asked me to be her boyfriend at the club last night

bros

>tinder
>club
>boyfriend

All red flags.

Do you think girls/guys magically delete tinder off their phone after matching with someone?

If you are in a relationship via tinder, you ARE being cucked as we speak.

>club

bye gains

>seduce girl over tinder through confidence and humor
>easily invite her over for a night of netflix
>have sex
>never contact girl again because I'm mediocre at sex and don't want to be rejected

me every week

You better have said yes.

TFW girlfriend of 3 years that i just bought a house with 6 months ago has decided to leave me. Feels bad man. I love that woman and didnt do anything to deserve this.

Tinder is for fucking sluts, not getting a gf

get away

She has a tendancy to snapchat everything she does so I know I'm not being cucked. I agree on the first point, I mean I still talk to girls and swipe right on them whilst in a relationship just for the fuck of it.

My main worry is she's a massive pothead. Every night she just wants to get high, fuck and listen to the Weeknd. I'm starting to lose gym sessions cause of it so I'm gonna have a word with her tonight about it

start fucking other girls bro you don't need to settle down while you're young

kumad?

I said we'd take things slow because I'm not sure how I feel about her

on the one hand I'm the typical Veeky Forums autist with girls so I'll take anyone who likes me, but on the other hand I'm not sure I really feel those types of feelings for her.

Cuckening the post

Your arrogance meant you deserved it. Women do not love you, they love the idea of you. Once that fades, you are nothing, no, you are below nothing to them.

>mfw theyre all qts ... did they message you first??? Reply you faggot

>moving in with a female who is NOT your wife

Do people actually do this?

>She has a tendancy to snapchat everything she does so I know I'm not being cucked
>snapchat

Dude...

>My main worry is she's a massive pothead
>pothead

ABORT

>Every night she just wants to get high, fuck and listen to the Weeknd.

>I'm starting to lose gym sessions

How many red flags do you need?

lmao why would I ever be mad that you message girls that have pics of other dudes hanging on them? Wtf

~13.3

okay point taken but wtf is wrong with snapchat?

lucy and genevieve are fat

starlin probably is fat

Girls thay have multiple minute long stories and share everything are obviously huge attention whores. This should be a red flag.

because you're so insecure the very presence of another man in a girl is perceived as a threat. enjoy life knowing every girl you ever fuck will never truly be your own

too bad she's 16

Are you cool with your girlfriend hanging out with dudes by herself when you're not around?