Creatine Thread

How do you take your creatine? What cycle do you do and how do you take it, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.myprotein.com/thezone/supplements/micronized-creatine-monohydrate-the-difference-between-monohydrate-gluconate-ethyl-ester/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cycle?
no thx I just blast and cruise

5mg ED pinned directly into my glutes

dont take creatine unless you want to go bald

Just take 5grams a day dude.

You can load it like 25g/day for a couple weeks if you want but i don't think it matters, just drink a bunch of water and take 5grams. that's it.

5 grams?
you do realize even pro bodybuilders don't take that much, right?

Only if you have predisposition to balding.

No males in my family have any history of premature balding that I know of.

Sick man the only one not taking the piss, should I take it directly after a workout? What about my rest days?

The guides I've read online say to take 5g a day?

>you do realize even pro bodybuilders don't take that much, right?

How much do they take then?

That's what is the most common dosage you can fidn on the internet, anywhere.

Even the sticky says it.

>Lastly, creatine is a safe and effective supplement which will help a bit with strength[1][2][3]. Get it in monohydrate form only - it is just as effective (or more) as the other forms, and a lot cheaper[1][2]. Take 5g (1 teaspoon) every day at any time. No need to load or cycle[1][2][3][4].

>should I take it directly after a workout? What about my rest days?

Doesn't matter dude, just take 5grams every day.

MAKE SURE TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER.

I take 5 gram everyday, preferably after my workout. But i dont think the timing matters much.

>What about my rest days?

Why would your rest days matter?

You want to saturate your muscles with Creatine, that's what the loading phase that many people talk about comes into play

Is that to avoid constipation or is it because it 'sucks up' all the water into your muscles? Some other guys I know say that they got really bad gas after taking creatine?

I started taking it for a while but I had to stop because I would go into some sort of hormonal rage fit and try to fight anyone entering or exiting my flat.

Okay sorry man I'm really in the dark but I'm getting a grasp on it now

I don't fucking know the science behind it man. But it's very well documented and researched, just search it if you want.

But basically:

Take 5 grams a day, drink lots of water(3-4 litres minimum). That's it. No thinking involved

3-4 literes?! That's a huge amount

>5 grams?
> you do realize even pro bodybuilders don't take that much, right?
Holy shit nigger what are you doing?

No it's not

You should be drinking than much anyway if you're lifting weights and actually active lifestyle.

if you're not, you're probably dehydrated.

Just do what the wimmin do

I'm gonna have to up my drinking game, I don't think I'm drinking enough :0

I drink ~2 litres a day with creatine and I'm fine. Remember, you don't get your hydration just from pure water, other drinks generally count too.

What about milk? I've been trying to drink a lot more milk recently to gain some weight, does that really hydrate you that much I don't feel like it does

Another gomad victim

Nice mental illness.

Holy 14 hour backwash Batman!

>not doing whatever it takes.
if he's making more gains with this method than without, why not?
Stay hating while ur dyel fag

this should be a cum bottle

if you take over 5grams a day like 10 grams it doesn't fucking matter cunts more the better I say. I just load with 25+grams a day for a week then go to 5 grams a day after.

does anyone else get vivid dreams when starting creatine after a period without it?

none because the minuscule benefits from taking creatine isn't worth the risk of going bald.

>actually contributing to the thread.

us.myprotein.com/thezone/supplements/micronized-creatine-monohydrate-the-difference-between-monohydrate-gluconate-ethyl-ester/

So what does creatine actually do?

shoves water into your cells so you can put a greater work load on them. Lift heavier.

What does creatine do?

Provides additional energy to your muscles:
When you perform an action such as lifting a weight or sprinting, your body needs a very quick response supply of energy. This energy comes from a molecule called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP for short) when it is transformed into ADP (Adenosine diphosphate). Your body doesn't have an endless supply of ATP and so you are only able to exert yourself for a short period of time. When Creatine is introduced into your body in the form of a supplement, it transforms the ADP back into ATP and thus provides you with an additional energy source.
Cellular Hydration:
Creatine acts as a volumising agent by pulling water into the muscle tissue and increasing the volume of muscle - a 'pumped up' look.
Lactic Acid Buffer:
When you exercise over a long period your muscles will start to become fatigued and you will feel 'the burn'. This is a process of lactic acid building up within the muscles. Creatine has been shown to delay the build up of lactic acid and allow the user to extend their normal period of strenuous activity.
Enhances Protein Synthesis:
It is believed that creatine places the body in a more anabolic state which is ideal for protein synthesis to occur and greater muscle (mass) development. The development of mass, however, is also reliant upon resistance training and proper nutrition.

Man I've been off creatine for a while cause cutting (I know you can take it on a cut), but I miss that urge to just fucking fight people.

I need to get back on the tine.

WHY DON'T YOU READ A FUCKING ARTICLE ABOUT IT FAGGOT

Creatine, not even once.