Shit you heard gymbros say in high school

>"you gotta keep some fat to turn into muscle, bro"

This. My most hated misconception.
>Just start working out bro, all that fat is going to turn into muscle
And then I start learning and I realise that I have to go from obese to lean and then bulk.

>"3x10"

what's wrong with 3x10 :/

It's so standard and every one was doing it like it was objectively the best when in reality everyone has their own personal amount of sets and reps that works for them the best.

>You're not supposed to use your back in a deadlift
>It's a leg only exercise

I think that has as much to do with every workplace safety class everywhere telling everyone to lift with the legs.

>deadlift that shit anyway
>someone sees me
>I now have to have a meeting with the workplace safety officer

Damnit people, I can dl 4pl8, I don't think a 50 pound box of scrap is going to throw out my back.

a young dude was doing headstands against a wall in one of my gyms and we began a conversation.
Originally, focused around my fitness level despite my age.
I asked him what other headstands(wallstands) he did and why? -- fitness; pre-yoga; youthful ardor or what****.
He said to me in lowered voice, " I heard it makes my genitals sink more and stretch" He was serious -- wtf
He did ask me quietly later - being and approachable and open senior what did I think. Outside on the unusually warm afternoon we had a long discussion on fitness; yoga; mysticism; and ma. He knew I had interests in esoteric practises. Never seen him again. He was fit!

i have interest in esoteric topics as well.

>Yeah I'm hitting back today.

Retards unironically have body part days.

Lifting something with your legs in that sense would be squatting the weight up. That will definitely kill your back. What the fuck do normies even think they're doing?

Almost everyone does that you autist

And almost everyone at the gym are retards who don't know what they're doing and will quit after five weeks.

>feet on either side of the object you're lifting
>with back straight up, lift with legs
>if the object is too big to fit between your legs, or weighs more than 30 pounds, you need to find more people to help you lift the object

Actual workplace safety guidelines. They're retarded as fuck, because by their rules, I'd need extra people just to lift my dick.

Well how do you do it then? One or two exercises for all body muscles every gym visit?

subtle kek

If you really have to ask this question you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums yet.

Nothing wrong with having arm day, leg day, core day, back day, etc

If you're roiding maybe. If your natty, your time will be better spent on other routines.

Okay so only compound lifts?

>Bro,
>Heavy weight low reps: Strength
>Low weight High reps: Tone

>i was on mass gainer and I swear I gained 20 pounds of muscle in 2 months

>try these prohormones

this is not completely wrong, you just need a little bit more of accuracy, you also forgot one part:
the full law is:
>1-5 reps = strength
>6-7 reps = does nothing
>7-

>implying pull day isn't basically just back

Compounds + accessories for weak points. Set it up right, and you'll hit each part twice a week. Much better than hitting each part once a week with a million different isolations.

>if you cover yourself in seran wrap and take some pills, you'll lose weight

I never knew what pills he was talking about.

DNT

DNP*

how is it that 6-7 do nothing?

Ask Brodin

believe it or not, some people have better results with different programs.
chest/tri, back/bi, leg/core, shoulder/forearms works best for me.

>inb4 >spoonfeeding the summerfags

I'm in a good mood, so have a meme.

>tfw 31lb penis

Faggot.

It's just an inside joke.

A set lasting less than 20 seconds generally induces myofibular hypertrophy, whereas sets lasting longer than 20 seconds stimulate sarcoplasmic-reticulum.

>>
My dad told me this

dont take breaks or else your gains will be lost

You don't need to do legs because they'll get bigger by carrying around more upper body mass all day

Its a good thing that not everyone have fallen for the SS/SL meme routines.

I've seen this shit a million times I'm just curious if there's any merit to it

Get a load of this guy.

Soy will make you more womanly

>Why are you so quiet user?

>crossfit is a great way to train your body, user

nO

does cardio actually kill gains, Veeky Forumsizens?

Hello my summer friend, to easen your stay arround here please read the stiky

> "meat is good for you brah"
> "milk is good for you brah"
> "pasta is good for you brah"

they are

>Do crunches to lose fat around your belly area
Litterally everyone that doesn't work out says this crap

yes

I split too but in a AB rest AB scheme

A is back, bis and core (do DL that day)
B is chest, tris, shoulders, legs

Its neat because I can work my whole body twice a week and I'm seeing good gains so far after having picked up lifting after a year break

>feet on either side of the object you're lifting

And then what? You hold it in your ass?

50lbs or 405lbs, you can hurt yourself if you lift like a retard, even if you're experienced. Respect the weight, no matter how low. I learned this one the hard way.

I was warming up front squats with lmao1pl8 awhile ago, and I got careless while re-racking and ended up hurting my left hand pretty badly.

You can bulk as a fatty too (maybe not obese). More muscle will increase your TDEE making it easier to cut.

Lol, dyel?

Full body is great as a novice, but after a while it's very hard to complete without being fully drained

Pics

I actually did some crossfire stuff and it is pretty fucking babby tier.

I got to do it with the most high test beauty I have ever seen tho

>damn she got a donk
>damn she got a donk
>ass so big you can see it from the front

Seriously. It was the most high test I have ever seen.

Fuck you phone. Auto-correct is shit

>not doing weighted buttocks lifts

it's based on a chart from some article (don't remember the name) where they just don't have a data-point for 7 reps, but they've plotted/interpolated it in a weird way so that it creates that odd-looking valley around 6-7 reps.

The article didn't actually claim anything about that rep-range AFAIR. It's just a joke