What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

>moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life

Uh, yes. It sounds like you're a grown fucking adult so you should do that.

get a job faggot. dont you get embarrassed when you have to stand in line with your parents so they can buy you stuff?
once yo uget a job you can tell your parents to fuck off. buy your own food and pay rent and then do your own shit.

I wait at home for them to buy shit, not really m8.

What country do you live in? In most parts of the world people live with their parents well into their mid 20's and even past 25 and approaching 30 oftentimes.

It's not weird at all

its not weird but its embarrassing to have to stand right there so my mom can buy me an $18 razer. thats not even one shift to pay for that. i dont have a car and the only place within literally like 15 miles isnt hiring right now so i dont have a summer job but i might stay with other family for the summer so i can work.
i live in the us btw. you should just get a fucking job. you can buy shit that you want like alcohol.

I don't like alcohol, I don't want to buy it

Parents are fucking gains goblins
>In HS
>Bengali family
>Every meal absurd amounts of white rice, paratha, or bread
>try to cook for myself
>I can do this
>mom gets pissy and yells at me for trivial shit
>Ask her whats wrong
>Your acting too independent
>wtf.jpg
>She wants to control my meals, my freinds (her freinds kids are basically the fucking losers I never wanna be religious, pray 5 times a day, dating is haram, type kids who spend their whole lives studying
>And at family parties and events
>Whole bunch of fattening food
>I have self control, only eat a little
>All my relatives pester me the whole time asking if I'm full
>Sometimes they hand me a plate full of biriyani and insist I finish it
>Try to leave it with all the other plates
>They also kill any social gains I get
>High school
>People don't hate me
>Think I'm pretty chill (albiet quiet)
>Alot of acquaintances that I talk to in school but never see outside it
>Nobody complains when they have to work with me
>Have some freinds
>Parents make me come home before Maghrib prayers(before sunset) that I never do
>Can't go to games
>That's where you make new friends
>Cant go to parties because they are all after games
>Can't have good social life because of this
> Forget about prom or formal
Sometimes I go get ice cream with the freinds I already when I'm not cutting but that's it
Life is sad

>currynigger

:(

This
Stop replying you fucking faggots. It's copy paste long stale.
Sage goes in all fields

Get ear plugs if they're really so loud, use a vibrating alarm to wake you up.
Do fucking chores, you're living there for free, at least keep your own area clean, you can think of all the sweeping and shit as light cardio.
Get any job to pay for food or see if you can shop with them, fatties do at least get chicken and vegetables, learn to cook too.
Your bullshit is what's keeping you from getting a gf, don't blame your parents this far in the game brometheus.

DESIGNATED

I use a vibrating dildo

Listen man. You need to take responsibility for your life. I have a job, go to school, do chores, and still have time for gains. C'mon man. They aren't holding you from getting a gf. acting like a spoiled manchild is.

Gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8, pls no h8 i just wanna deb8 and contempl8 your b8

That sucks, sounds like u need to wait for college and tell them to fuck Off, try to keep hanging with your friends, so u aren't full autismo for college

I have a 2.8 GPA with an upward trend (3.0 this year 11th grade) 24 ACT (gotten 26 on practice tests and have adderall for the next test this Saturday) and No extracurriculars
I'm probably gonna have to go to some shitty commuter state school and live home and be lonley
I wish freshman and sophomore me didn't slack off
At this point idk why I'm even trying to get fit desu I'm never gonna have a social life and I missed high school and I'm gonna miss college and I'm gonna be an adult who never had fun in his life
I might just let myself go stop trying to get fit and kill myself in my late 30s desu I fucked up bad

Cont. The only reason I'm holding out is if by some miracle I can get into OSU, Penn State, or Rutgers New Brunswick my parents will let me move into a dorm, if I get rejected from these schools I'm just gonna quit fitness and any chance of a social life

I unironically share these feels but it's okay since I'm under 20

>tfw parents forcing you to commute

never getting laid brahs

If I have to commute I'm gonna stop working out period when I do it I'm always thinking about going off to college, not even getting laid but just having a huge amount of people around me,
Whats the point of working out if you lose your reason to

STOP POSTING THIS

How many people here commute or commute to school?
I've never really had freinds or a gf and I slacked off in HS so no big scholarships for out of state schools and room and board is expensive
Is it worth going into debt for finally having fun and having a social life for the first time in your life?
How bad is commuting

This hits close to home
I always had overbearing parents and never really had any freinds or hung out with anyone ever I always assumed everyone has fun in college so I always looked forward to that, I did okay in high school and got accepted to some good schools but not good enough for scholarships my parents can't afford to pay 25,000+ a year for school, and I can't get that much aid because they make 80k a year, we live in an affluent town so most it goes to taxes and I have my grandparents and 2 other siblings in the house. I'm going to a a decent school education wise but it's all immigrants getting degrees and commuters
Maybe I shouldn't have planned out my whole teen/ya life, shit sucks

holy run-on sentence batman

Just ranting man, I knew how it was gonna be for a while but it just hit me today that I lost my chance to be young and responsibility free and when I eventually move out I'll be too old for reckless fun and I'll have to just accept it