badabing boo boo boppity ba ba boop!!

Nvm

bazinga bazinga Dana Dana doo!

Ba ba bop ba bop bop beep skippa do deep

Ewww twink alert

bim bim bop ta bim bim bop da tee bop

wow wow wow

Bing da dinga slanga binga dippitty doo woopoot

does anyone else's balls hurt ? What a could it be?

If you arent atleast an extreme wehraboo you should die

>mfw I just might be a 4

if you unironically think the einstatzgruppen was anti-terrorist thats why tier

do you even know what that is or do you have a better idea than say a clockwork orange

How buttblasted are you that ideology did not, has never, and will never defeat economic might?

is he natural?

>Panzerjager will never understand a clockwork orange

DELETE THIS

The malware website has already been removed

nah past the use-by. Yeah I would recommend cutting down on meat, I only have it like once a month or less nowadays, feel a lot better in general.
I eat a lot of meat substitutes (quorn is pretty nice) and black beans in pretty much every meal. Also whey

Wow pussy cuckold

>tfw buying milk and water from 7/11
>qt cashier girl puts them all in the same bag, tells me that it is going to be heavy but that I 'look like you can handle it :^)'
>tfw dont know if I got mired or if she was being an asshole because my upper body is basically nonexistent

J U S T

post upper body.

Trenbolone is organic.

Hm def was making fun of you

Miring, most women aren't that cruel.

>clarence puts 40kg on his squat in a year putting on 15kg bw
>isley puts 30kg on his bench in six months putting on 10kg bw
??????????????????

>whey
Acne city my man. But I think I can cut back pretty significantly on meat, especially red meat, and still do alright. Gonna take a little more planning and effort but that's not a bad thing.

>tfw 3.5

more like an extremely advantageous geographic position combined with a large swath of territory for resources and manpower

had America been connected to europe the war might have been a tad differant

>buying water
Stopped right there.

Your dick size?

what does that even mean

See

Not quite a 4, not quite a 3. I dunno senpai.
3.5 hard, 3 soft. :^)

No, most are.

>if up was down things might have been different

ayy lmao, come on PJ. The two determining forces in history are geography and economy. And no way was Germany steamrolling Russia plus an America-sized nation to its east. No way was Germany steamrolling Russia for that matter but that's another conversation I'm totally not willing to have with you.

Not to your face, they aren't.

>germany wasnt steamrolling russia

>12 million casualties to 4 million

I hope so senpai

>he doesn't drink water
Enjoy dehydration faggot

trimming my pubes rn

>Not just drinking tap

Post an upper body pic. I'm curious to see how your twinky self has grown. I might post an old rare or two of what I used to look like before lifting if you do.

be careful

dad?

>drinking tap

enjoy the fluoridated jew

>12 million casualties
>implying Stalin didn't just use the war as an excuse to cull the population

>bodycounts win wars

Gen'l Westmoreland pls go

My conventional deadlift lockout sucks ass, but I'm fast off the floor

Should I switch to sumo

>Thinking most bottled water is any different compared to tap water
>Implying most isn't bottled at the same plants tap water comes from

>he PAYS MONEY for FREE water

Thoughts?

More trimming?

trip on deliuge

You have a round back? Sounds like you have a rounded back when deadlifting.

It isn't lol

>believing what the jews tell you

Filter your water and only drink your own filtered water.

You're a man

now THIS is revisionism

bodycount doesnt win wars but it actually plays a huge part in a conventinal war

normally on the front lines you have crack soldiers operating tanks and in elite rifle divisions

as those start to die off you start decreasing the quality of your military until you are left with a bunch of drunken subhuman siberan rapist(russia)

similarly at a certain point it can break morale when it makes the people say "enough already" although till that point it can be used as a rallying call to avenge the fallen

similarly if the enemy just keeps losing soldiers they wont have the manpower to hold that up forever

Leave it. Do cleanup around the edges with the guard off. IMO.

>filtering my own water

I'm not poor lol

>implying nazi germany could have ever stood any sort of minuscule chance of defeating 1940s america

oh my KEK

my sides have entered low earth orbit

>can't afford a reverse-osmosis charcoal filter
>not poor
You're poor and retarded, that's what.

>this 20 year old boy thinks he knows anything about war

The Russians were always motivated, as were the Germans, at least till the last year or so. It was a brutal war to the finish, and the Germans got finished. Not to mention Russian armor quality/quantity increased over time.

Okay thanks pepe

Why does it sound like that

Rude :(

Rounding your back gives you leverage off of the floor, but puts you into a compromised position to lock out.

Compare webm related to Mike T deadlifting.

What you described is what Pete Rubish's and KBooey's deadlifts do, and any other round backed deadlifter's deadlifts, for that matter.

>Russian armor quality/quantity increased over time.

only half of that was right

they certainly built more of them but as the war grinded on and on the tanks stayed as bad as they were if not got worse

the IS3 at its conception was riddled with design problems main one being THE FUCKING PIKENOSE SPLIT LIKE A BANANA because the soviet welds were so bad

the welds were bad for all of the mass produced soviet tanks mostly due to the incompetence of russian workers paired with the poor conditions they were working in

and the common meme amoung slavaboos is that all the russian tanks were super reliable when realistically the russian heavies had as many technical problems as the german heavies and by the time the kinks in the T34 were knocked out the kinks in the panther were knocked out so it was really a moot point in mechanical reliability

Reminder this is literally the correct way to deadlift.

Could you go back to your thread please? Lool loser

You gonna make your own version of that webm, Alex?

Because if you kept good/upright and flat positioning off the floor, lockout would be as easy as extending your hips i.e. ez as fuk. If you round off the floor, you need to extend your mid/upper back as well, which is harder.

fite me

>ywn make round backed pulling look anywhere near this good

my penis made a giant stinky

Need to see a doctor about patellar tendonitis (sp?), a rotator cuff, and low testosterone. What kind of doctor should I be looking for? Internal medicine?

The germans were destined to lose from the moment that tried to invade the metric fuckton of land that is the soviet union.
They simply did not have the resources to handle taking on such a large nation.
Its the same with japan trying to take on russia, china, and america at the same time.

The axis powers were destined to lose from the start.
And they did you filthy naziboo

An abortion
For your mother

So my knee felt like shit on my warmups, but my working sets it didn't really hurt and it feels fine now. Weird shit. I'll post some webms soon.

This desu.

Probably start with your primary GP if you're that fucked up. You also probably don't have low test.

Most doctors dont understand or support heavy lifting, look for a good physical therapist for everything except for low test which u probably dont have. Doctors are taught very little about the musculoskeletal system.

Don't all the best deadlifters pull with a rounded back

KK etc

You got me good, user.
If I had a primary GP, do you think I would be asking this question? As for the test, I did get it checked already, and it was ~300 ng/dL. I would have been like, "meh it's kinda low whatever", but I have symptoms (i.e. dick don't work). I'll probably need to work with an endo on that one, but I'll need a referral, right?

Whoa yazi big fat throbbin' pussy clit!!

ah yes Im sure you're well versed in history you manchild attention whore

had it not been for the absolutely abhorrent fucking rain which turned into mud followed by that record cold winter which almost seemed to be god himself saying fuck you germany the offensive would have continued on as it had before and crashed into moscow easily wiping up the ivan filth

even then

they didnt need plenty of resources when they could simply take them, withdrawl of a significant amount of the luftwaffe from the theater controlled by Army Group South after the percieved victory point in stalingrad was probably a major factor in losing the city. 90% of the city was taken so it seemed logical to remove most of the luftwaffe dedicated to the area, compounded with the fact that the fucking romanian flank guard was possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard was another factor leading to encirclement. Had they controlled the caucus oil fields and the river volga they would have had plenty of much needed fuel and not capturing this was a major downfall due to small tactical errors

Army Group North was doing perfectly fine and the Germans could have held on to participating in the Leningrad siege as long as they wanted to had it not been for the counter offensive sprung by the halting of German advance

tldr winter saves Russia yet again in history

when i ohp and im warming up with just bar my shoulder pops every rep. working sets are smooth with no pop. funny that

to bad a tanks video game couldn't teach you about a clockwork orange like it did about war

... w-what?

>japan trying to take on russia,

benchbaby once again shows he knows nothing

you do understand they had a non aggression pact from 1941 onward and even then disengaged with the soviets from the end of 1939 until the soviets broke the non aggression pact in the late state of the European war

Wew lads, this heating pad is glorious

WHO HERE /REPPR/

HNNNG THE DEPTH

You need heels

You appear to be throwing a tantrum at the realization of how incompetent and doomed you're poor littler nazi Germany was.

>you're

Speaking of dumb and incompetent..

Autism

Nazi Germany was so going to win they had everything going for them except massive strategic blunders, shit equipment, an insane leader, wasteful wunderweapon projects, economy only staying stable from war spoils, and a huge lack of natural resources.
But other than those small things it was PERFECT and was definitely going to win.

providing a ton of evidence why benchbaby is wrong is a tantrum

thats not a tantrum

this picture is a tantrum

You're ignoring that Stalin had shifted a ton of industrial capacity over to the east in preparation for such a thing. The Germans were hanging on by a thread when it finally all broke through and crashed on them.
Hitler became too emboldened by steamrolling everything to that point and took on more than he could handle. Simple as that.
You're doing the typical naziboo thing of "yea well if almost everything was different and we fixed all the massive mistakes i-it totally would have been okay"
"yaknow if only nazi Germany had 1400 m1a2 Abrams they could have won the war!"
Kys and accept the past. They lost hard.

lads never in your life buy sunridge farms soy protein vanilla

my god I don't think I've had a worse experience drinking something in my life