Dairy products destroy your body

I have noticed that there are 2 types of fat people out there

the classic beer gut type which usually has chest hair and some degree of manliness although unhealthy

and now I have noticed a new growing trend of young men having a weird alien-looking pear shaped flab body and it looks disgusting. It makes me physically sick. And I figured what is wrong with fat people now and why they look so disgusting and cottage-cheese like. It's because they consume dairy products, which are not only extremely harmful to your health, they also pump a shitload of estrogen into your body

they just dont eat any protein and get a lot of estrogen in return. pretty ez to fix.

Guy needs to get on estrogen, zap all those hairs, get huge implants, a nose job, and get fuct.

i eat dairy on occasion, because cheese is fucking wonderful. i dont overdo it because im not a fag, i also dont eat yogurt or drink milk.

You also need to consider that a lot of the "beer gut" fatties did hard physical labor jobs and had pretty decent muscular growth, but ate like shit and drank a crap ton. Today's "pear shaped" fat people eat like shit and sit at computers/desks all day. There is sort of a thing as strong fat it just doesn't look good because, well... it's still fat.

>I figured what is wrong with fat people now and why they look so disgusting and cottage-cheese like. It's because they consume dairy products,

And how exactly did you reach this conclusion?

> It's because they consume dairy products

you're an idiot and i've discarded your opinion

Post your dairy free body with timestamp

I love dairy but I live near a cattle ranch so that's probably why.

>mfw fresh cheese, meat, milk and they'll process game

So eating protein and lifting really fixes that? How long does it take? because i have that problem and i've been lifting for 2 months. It's getting better but it's slow as fuck

If you have a genuine hormone issue, you need drugs not some hippy new age bullshit diet and exercise regime.

Avoid eating a lot of soy or soy-byproducts as well

I stopped both Soy products and diary products
How do i find out if i have a genuine hormone issue?

>How do i find out if i have a genuine hormone issue?
Get blood work, then speak to an endo.

idk bro i'm not a doctor

>How do i find out if i have a genuine hormone issue?
Get blood work, then if you are near to or out of range speak to a decent physician/endo.

Soy is fine, phytoestrogen can only affect the body through fat retention so eating fiber eliminates any possible harm phytoestrogens in soy that can cause

broscience meme. Phytoestrogen is plant estrogen and does not act the same way fuck head.

This is pretty demented OP.

Milk is recognised as a fantastic body building food.

Simply maintaining a normal diet and smashing a litre of milk after each workout will be enough to significantly improve your gains, and subsequently weightloss, over people not getting that high quality post workout protein.

Stay manlet though, mate.
Idiots gotta blame something I suppose.

OP saw a few memes and they didn't contradict his few life experiences, so they must be true.
That's your proof you dirty hypocrites.

Read the bottom of this thread:

My dad is fat but has thick forearms, core, glutes, thighs etc. Never lifted a weight in his life and eats like shit, including lots of milk and cheese.
It's mostly genetics