Amount of shill and fud on chainlink

Is eerily reminiscent of ethereum's beginning.

Kind of amazing to think about.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are going to the moon faggot. Strap the fuck in

linkers unite !!!

I already have some link. But should I sell ELIX for link?

duh. that shitcoin is a pnd

I don't know what you should do but i went all in. Dumped my omg bags at 11$

did ETH begin being a sideshow at a major convention next to the toilets while other much more important coins get the limelight?

I know it's retarded to buy into the fomo but I just bought more at 9k after making my first investment at 5k, mostly because of all of the shill threads and selling on the idea

Me you and a lot of other anons are balls deep into link.

Juicy ascending triangle starting to form lads

How do the books look?

Pretty healthy i think we're done dipping and 9.6 is the new floor

LINK reminds me of OMG and NEO before they took off. Except like, twice as much FUD and shilling. Sooo comfy right now.

Chain link has just two developers and is entirely dependent on Swift

>ascending triangle
wrong, this multiplies ethereums use cases

They already have a working deal with SWIFT. Who the fuck will stop them from expanding in other directions? This is not a product made specifically for SWIFT, that's just the juicy bonus. And even if SWIFT was the final bounty, that's still fucking impressive.

ooo NO LINKIE DETECTED

YOU MAD YOU SOLD LINK AT 24 HOUR LOW FOR ELIX AT 24 HOUR HIGH ONLY TO LOSE 60 PERCENT AND WATCH LINK GAIN 17 PERCENT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO LINKERS BTFO

No coin comes close to this which is why people are holding to the future

What fud?

This piece of shit has been shilled up to the ass.

Quads confirm. IT HAS BEEN SHILLED UP
TO THE ASS. We're all gon make it linkbros

I know. The linkies are some next level delusion.

lol. sold this shit at 0.40 yesterday. It's dropped to 0.38 and will continue dropping. Enjoy your heavy bags fag

I'd like to buy in but not after 3x in a week even with correction.

it's 41now

u mad linklet

stay poor

the fuck, are you a blind nigger?

do a tiny buy come back a week later and see how you fucked up

QUADS CONFIRM!!! KEK WILLS IT

LAMBOS FOR LINKIES ONLY

LMFAOOO IT HIT 42 ! FOMO NOW RETARD AND BUY BACK IN HIGHER C.U.C.K

My fault. It was 0.38 when I got up about an hour and a half ago.

What fud? All i see is delusional linkies jacking each other off

Sold it at ico price. I'm a millionaire now. Can't believe it went so far below ico price

this.

this level of shilling is the most epic and memetic, it's funny too that we've only seen half the memes on link now. The other half will come in a couple of weeks and the dominant color will be pink.

No more toilet meme? Oh wait wait i forgot it's below ico price right?

iam selling my link for 9999 sat

what price point should i rebuy, 9000?

It won't reach 9000 anymore fool

Link is hitting $1 dollar .

BUY BUY BUY QUICK ITS MOONING RIGHT NOW

I am from poor country.

LINK has already made me more than I could make in one entire year.

God bless LINK. God bless Sergey! My family and I are very proud of him.

/r/cryptocurrency actually pisses me off

"lol the amount of FUD and SHILLING, TURNS ME OFF"

literally letting emotions get in the way of their investing

Sadly with all the fud on link its not going to moon right now cunts are trying to bring the price down and its already slowed down people panicing i sold but still havesme left ill buy back again when it dipsslighty

dnt ever post your worries to4chan they will fud you they always have to crush the price when its about to do well

what price do you think it will hit ? it reached 30 cent last night

Bought this week at 8200, up 15%..with the amount of fake sell walls up this coin is being heavily suppressed. Even now there is a few hundred in sell walls up and they've moved multiple times as they've been bought into

Can I buy on bittrex

I feel so calm.
This is the next step in crypto and I got into the pre-sale. This is my ticket out of this mess.

>Going off USD

It hit .30 last nice because BTC dropped. Otherwise it barely fluctuated yesterday.

They're having fun playing detective

>Busted! Veeky Forums caught brigading and shilling chainlink!
>lol! nice try guys!

if only they put as much work into reading up on the project itself.

>Fun part is that these kind of people wanna increase the value of a coin (LINK or WTC) but they are the one who are destroying the image of these coins by doing this. It's sad as WTC and LINK have insane potential but people might not get into it as they don't like the suspicious shills.
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU FAGGOTS
REDDIT MILLIONAIRES ARE BAILING ON AN ADMITTEDLY SOLID INVESTMENT BECAUSE OF YOU

Redditors are fucking babies. Like women, instead of attacking the argument, they attack the person. They don't care about the substance, all they care about is the presentation and appearance. Add upboats to the mixture, and these morons think they're on stage.
>HAHA! GOTCHA! give upboats XD

We are going to the moon with our without them. Like the dumb nigger cattle they are, they will miss LINK like they missed BTC and ETH.

Where is proofs LINK is not just pajeet or bizraeli pump and dump?

Same. I will not sell this coin unless it drops to $0.25-- and I'm gonna buy as much of the conference dump as possible.

I searched my feelings, the force is strong with this token

see

I guess the next question is the question of adoption. if SWIFT adopts LINK as promised, then LINK is set to be used among financial institutions around the world. The technology is sound and needed, but adoption is what matters in the end.

remember: Morgan. Stanley.

What are bizs feelings on the price versus the supply? What would it actually take for this coin to push past 1 dollar (minus FOMO?)

It's extremely unlikely but say LINK does get adopted by SWIFT. What market cap does it put it at? Surely well ahead of Ripple?

>tfw when Link makes up for all my other coins doing horribly

Will non linkers ever learn

How many Veeky Forums suicides if LINK doesn't get adopted by SWIFT?

It's not unlikely at all; SWIFT's entire "business" model is sending payment orders, which is exactly where LINK would come into play. If you go to the SWIFT website, every single news heading hints toward cryptocurrency/chainlink.

swift.com/

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

JP Morgan is like 4x Morgan Stanley

Art fund, all work done exclusively on paint:
0xe92072dB1F4dE50C6Cd438785dab81b8044Ec8cd

Yeh but if you know swift will go with chainlink this is wishful thinking. i deal in finance and corporate like this have a mandate to allow entrants for innovation.. these fuckers have their contacts and roots and the big boys may not be using link but rather a copy of it. knowing the banking system, they are greedy sneeky cunts dont let them fool you.

>BUY BUY
no you stupid fuck its not mooning it is coming down if you buy now you are stupid the little bump is over it will trend down again.. you could buy at 0.001300 eth quite easily

yo yo yo is this the new shitcoin of the week? sold my house and my poorshah and jumped all in this bad boi.

>newfags

Why the need to have an ico then?

Feels bad man, sold all my xrp below what I bought it at to buy more LINK and now price of xrp is up past what I bought at.

but how fast are transactions with crypto? is it faster than what we have now or its just hurr durr decentralised so its the future

Why isn't this whale pulling his wall? Half of it has been eaten and it won't pull down. What does this mean? Are we about to dump now? There is still another wall even if we manage to eat through the test of this one.

he's..he's just selling user
are you fucking retarded?

WHY WOULD HE SELL AT THESE PRICES THOUGH HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ACCUMULATING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nobody is gunna hold your hand and shit
do some fucking homework or fallow the advice the idiots on this board
the choice is yours

RENDER ONTO CAESAR THAT WHICH IS CAESAR'S

Kinda reminds me of this ancient relic

>two developers
It has a pretty much finished working product.

>entirely dependent on Swift
No.
Chainlink is basically peer-to-peer, and is just as viable in a crypto-only world.
It just also happens to be the ideal plug&play blockchain solution for the current legacy finance world.