So after all that lifting do you have a girlfriend now Veeky Forums?

So after all that lifting do you have a girlfriend now Veeky Forums?

no but this bitch hangs around my house and won't leave. she cleans the house and washes the dishes (both things i love to do, she's stealing them out from under me) and every couple days she tries to have sex with me. it's getting real annoying.

Leave me alone ;_;

I do. D1 all-conference athlete with dat ass and den titties.

Thats called a mom

Kek

This is a feel I don't want

she has an average body and looks mentally unstable

Yeah. We started dating before I was serious about training. Before that I just exercised

I kinda do I guess but she says she doesn't want to get attached and have a FWB type of thing going on, but then she's all cuddly and shit with me so it's confusing. We've tried to have sex twice but I lost my boner both times. Feels good to be desired though I guess but I gotta figure this boner thing out.

> girlfriend

heteroscum out

who the fuck wants a gf

I want a fwb so I can lift/do what I want without wasting my time on non-sex things

Nerves, alcohol, tobacco. Those are the three things that get me sometime. So watch out for those maybe. Other than that you sound like you are headed for heart break so good luck with that I guess.

What an ugly couple.

Chill, Oedipus

It's the nerves.

I'm ok with getting my heart broken. What kind of life would I have led if I never got my heart broken?

Idk where you live but that ain't amerifat or eurocuck average

Lel

I was in a similar situation.
Good luck user, Don't bite off more then you can chew.
Been like 3 years. Still not over it. Womp Womp

stop masturbating

I haven't in two weeks and feel like I'm gonna explode any fuckin minute. Hot ass ups deliver girl rang the bell and had to resist boner. Just wanted grab her fuckin pony tail and tell her that I prefer dhl and FedEx, sometimes usps.

kek

I thought I had. But after our third date I kissed her, she didn't say a word, and 24 hours later I'm been acused of doing that "without my consent". She's way youngre than me and I'm really scared

are you daft? go to any european country and a fair amount of 20 year old girls look like that.

I'd rather say that i don't have a girlfriend..but she does anal stuff. fat chicks can be cool i guess

Found the faggot
He's probably gay too

No and I never will, I scare people with my face.

This

Had one before I started, she was a dumb bitch. Now have new one and life is great. She lifts with me.

Oh jesus somebody call 911.

Kayle ?
Damn, she was my first and favorite champ when I played LoL.

It's Mercy from overwatch.

Then it looks like LoL made this skin in reference to Mercy

FUCKIN KEK !!!!

BTFO

No, but that's because I'm autistic.

But hey, at least I'm not autistic AND fat.

I'm telling Sally that you're posting about her on Veeky Forums OP

OP here, please dont msg her, her bf will kill me