youtube.com/watch?v=1TP9BKqk_gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirin man

my biceps similar but thats not my bicep man

Will I make it?

>tfw biceps won't grow
>tfw oneitis likes guy with big arms

>mfw I have the vain when resting with no pump

My biceps won't grow and it's very angering. I am a curlbro as well.

seems like your oneitis is a basic bitch

>tfw have long lankey upper body and arms
>short stubby legs
>would easily be 6'5'' if they were proportional
>just 6'

I can't even get my biceps to pop out, my arms are so fucking long it just seems to get longer.
those legs though, easy mode workouts

Put some moisturizer on that shit

We're all gonna make it senpai

I don't think moisturizer helps stretch marks. Maybe dry skin but not stretch marks

Rate

Moisturizer does help with stretch marks

>tfw born with big bicep insertions
>tfw will never have those huge peaks

OP here, I have the main vein that runs down it when resting without a pump but when i have a pump a vein runs across the bicep and another runs down the side both detaching themselves from the main one

how did you get those arms faggot

biceps twice a week with weighted chin ups in every one plus good vein genetics i guess

we're all gonna make it

also do curls with 2/3 of my bodyweight for reps (idk how good that is)

Talking about biceps, I don't feel that nice burn anymore while I work biceps, I just feel that I can't lift the weight anymore without any pain/burn. And so my biceps are never sore the next day and they aren't growing, any advices? I tried doing preacher curls, and other variations without any results

>erasing your TIGER stripes with moisturizer

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

have you tried 21s?

what's your routine? post it nigga

tiger stripes is what fat or pregnant women call the deformity of their skin... they are stretch marks

21s are fucking amazing if your just not feeling it anymore also try drag curls with heavier weight

you can also superset like find a curl that focuses the long head then superhead it with a curl that focuses the short head (example of long head one youtube.com/watch?v=1TP9BKqk_gs skip to 3:18 and for short head wide grip curls do the trick in my experience)

another thing you can try is when curling use less weight but completely lock your tricep at the bottom of a rep and the bringing it up to your nose for dat sweet contraction

holy fuck i typed a lot for some guy on a vietnames kilt weaving forum

go to

i do a bro split that consists of
Monday:chest/tris/abs
Tuesday:legs/calves
Wednesday:back/bis/abs
Thursday:shoulders/calves
Rest Day
Saturday = Vanity Day:Usually bis/tris/abs
I sometimes skip Saturday as i use it to basically just focus on whatever muscles look best

Seeing as this is a thread about biceps i always do weighted chin ups with 1/3 body weight added. I always do standing regular curls with good form (no heavy leaning as that takes a load off your bicep) but sometimes i replace it with 21s with a little less weight and then the last lift i do for biceps is whatever i feel like ive done cable, incline, seated, bent over, drag
sometimes ill even do the superset i mentioned in

no compounds? post actual exercises nigga

also body pic, nutrition, how long you been lifting

i eat at maintenance, been lifting for half a year (good bicep genetics i guess)

the compounds i do are bench on monday, squats and deadlift on tuesday, t bar row on wednesday, and The Press™ on thursday I do plenty of accessories but compounds always take precedence

>The Press™
what? how big are your biceps m8 and post your actual routine including the exercises

how'd you get that picture of your leg?

Chest/Tris/Abs: Bench Press, Weighted Dips, Dumbell Flys, Bent Over Cable Crosses, Incline Bench, Dumbell Kickbacks, Tricep Extension, Weighted Planks with goal of 2min. Weighted Russian Twists 3x12.
Tuesday: Legs/Calves: Squats(Below parallel but not ATG), Deadlift(sumo if I'm feeling it), Leg Press, If I still have energy I do 3 sets of weighted wall sits until failure, calf raises in 3 sets of 24
Wednesday: Back/Abs/Biceps: Tbar- Row, Weighted Pull Ups, Seated Rows, Lat Put Downs(Superset with Straight Arm Pulldowns), Ab routine is same as monday, Standing EZ Curl Bar Curls(21 style with 3 sets), Weighted Chin-Ups(emphasis on biceps) and then incline dumbell curls.
Thursday: Overhead Press(Sometimes I replace this will seated dumbell Shoulder Press), Bent Over Dumbell Raises, Dumbell Shrugs(make sure to start with protracted scapula and finish with retracted one), Lateral Dumbell Raises, Weight Plate Raises (get a 25lb plate you can grip (if not get a dumbell) then raise it from 90 degrees to 180 degrees for however many reps you can do)(this focuses on middle and lower traps), front dumbell raises, calf raises 3x24
On Saturday I just do my favorite exercises like weighted dips, chin ups, curls and skullcrushers honestly its skippable

haven't measured my biceps my OP was just saying how I have the 2 extra veins on my bicep when I have a pump, my bodyfats at 7% so that helps a lot

DROP SETS
R
O
P

S
E
T
S

Youshouldactuallytrylifting/10

and what's the reps, sets bro? that's a shitload of volume btw have you started like this?

I've never understood why (or even HOW) guys bend their wrists down that far when showing biceps?

The furthers I can bend my wrist in that position is 90 degrees with my hand open.. If I make a fist, 45 degrees maximum.

Am I alone in thinking this is extremely feminine? Maybe I just have shit un-flexible wrists.

>seeing a vein in your bicep for the first time
keep on making it

that looks unhealthy

>mfw I can see the blue vein under my skin
>Mfw high body fat veins aren't protruding

I mean i guess I could do cardio

Big biceps look tryhard as fuck

Same here man, going past 90 degrees with a fist makes my forearm feel really tight, it might just be the angle in the picture though.

autistic post/opinion

Love that. Got the main vein and then all the little ones that run off it going all the way to my shoulder. And forearm veins God that shut is the best. Not near goal body but maybe I will make it senpai

>The Press™
Veeky Forums gold