Water

How much do you drink a day?

4-6 Blender Bottles worth

2 - 3 L a day, sometimes more

Sometimes I drink a pint and a half

Currently 5-6L a day to get rid of dat dere subcutaneous water for the weekend beach trip to show off gayns

explain?

all

Had about a liter in the past week

>don't drink water
>eat salty food
>look bloated and fat since body wants to retain the water and keeps it under the skin

>want to look lean and shredded
>need to get rid of subcutaneous water
>drink 5-7L liters daily and piss like a whale
>continue drinking like this for 4-5 days
>after that cut drinking water at all
>body is confused and still continues to flush out all the water in the system
>get rid of all subcutaneous water in 2 days and look like a sick cunt

Why do bodybuilders do a water fast when competing then?

To get rid of excess water by going into "flushing" mode (aldosterone hormone manipulation).

I drink 5-7 liters of water a day (maybe even 8 or 9 some days) and every night for some time now I find myself waking up between 1 to 3AM just long enough to take a piss in the middle of the night.

Despite this I get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, go for a short jog every morning, and do a calisthenics routine 3 days a week. Anyone else wake up regularly like that? I'm otherwise healthy, and my diet is on point...

2 litres or so.
Depends if I'm at Gym. Still drink plenty even if I'm just stuck on the couch or studying.

if i don't stop drinking water by 5 or 6 pm ill be pissing all night, it really fucks with my sleep

10 litre's plus
where I live (basically outback Australia) its always hot and I work 10 hour days.
For lunch I have a 1.5 bottle of soda water also

im only drinking 2L a day, maybe 2.5 and even drinking very very little at night or nothing after 5pm, i wake up 2-3 times a night to piss a full bladders worth. its damn annoying. but i like staying well hydrated...

12-15L a day. I only drink water. Used to drink soda, but it makes my stomach hurt now.

Trying to drink 2L a day, only drinking water and occasionally a cup of green tea.

Also thanks for reminding me to finish my bottle.

A gallon in cletus units

You are retarded if you drink any less

You might wanna get that checked out buddy

or just reduce the water and go to sauna
also fuaaaark