Is chad bod achievable natty?

Is chad bod achievable natty?

In my school coach used to sell roids to the guys on the football team

Chad ain't natty

Where did you go to school, if that coach ever got caught he would probably end up in a fired and in jail

what's wrong with that football

maybe after 4 or 5 years of lifting assuming you have identical insertions

even if im 6-3

i don't know, maybe? probably not?

It's a Rugby ball.
That bloke looks - and probably is - Australian.

it's some european bullshit

This guy is on steroids FYI

You don't need to be Chad.

You need to be you.

strayan here

this is the average male my age

I don't know why I even lift

Had the same problem up til about 23. Then all my mates started getting fat as fuck when they stopped playing sports/went white collar/had kids. Lift so that doesn't happen to you

No, nothing good in life is achievable natty. Remember, cheat, lie, steal. That's the key to making it.

best advice in this stupid thread.

is Australia some sort of magical land where white people aren't all obese and beta af from child?

how do you guys accomplish it?

>62.8% of Australians aged 18 years and over were overweight or obese

yeah no

>What is muscle mass?

a thing aussies dont have

look at the 3d models for the average australian

Can confirm even the second generation of different nationalities born here are pretty huge or have gotten bigger for instance Asians or Africans.

In saying that if a study was ever conducted you would find we are one of the biggest steroid abusing countries in percentile not in (25 mil)

Home of Zyzz obviously a roid muncher, its pretty rampart over here most people are on the gear especially because summer is a big thing here and so are music festivals.

Only in percentile, yeah there are quiet a few fatties here no doubt especially fobs, but its in percentile and there are only 27 million people in Australia and out of that 1.7 million people are aged 18 - 24.

A lot of that is down to the aussie diet. It's gotten more Americanised lately, but when you feed people on a steady diet of meat and dairy they tend to end up big bastards.

And fat, if they're not active. That's growing to be a big issue.

>entire country lives beside the beaches
>sun 24/7 all year round so everyone constantly wears singlets/shorts
>entire country plays sports