Go-to gym for the first time today

>go-to gym for the first time today
>pay 6 months membership up front
>eager as fuck
>start with bodyweight squats
>I'm 240, so first set is with 240
>can't even unrack the weight
>guess i'm not strong enough to start bodyweight squats yet, plus i feel like people are looking at me weirdly so i put the plates back
>head over to a bench press to start bench pressing
>after experiencing the fuck up on the squat i assume that i should start with just the bench, without the bar
>get underneath the bench and i manage to get it up but it's really awkward and doesn't feel right
>after my 3rd set a guy at the front desks tells me off asking me what the hell im doing
>get super embarrassed and pretend that I'm finished my workout and leave

Never going back again, fuck that shit, I'm not even going to go get a refund on my membership. I'll just let this be a lesson for me to NEVER fucking try improve myself ever again.

Thanks a lot for nothing Veeky Forums

(You)

at least get a refund

what?
Nah, I don't want to embarrass myself even further.

>tells me off
for what?
barless bench is acceptable

This sound like a loaf of crap. Who in this day and age that take such interest in health and or fitness that hasn't bothered to look up how to perform any exercises.

You could at least ask your brother or father if you have any, or if profligate expenses are hour thing then personal trainer.

This was a shit read and not even approaching credible.

Fuck you and fuck Hitler.

get back on that pony

failure is growth

You tried OP, but maybe you should read something about comedy before attempting.

You fell for the b8 u blistering idiot

3/5, bench part was funny

While OP is b8, there are people who do this little research before they do shit. Pathetic people imo

> "wahhh I don't want to be embarrassed wahhh, i care what other ppl think about me so im not gonna do it waaahhhh"
Glad you're not gonna make it you fat loser

leave Hitler alone you degenerate fuck

T. Millenials

i'm afraid of spilling my spaghetti if I ever go to the gym for the first time.

>underneath the bench

You what? You pressing the actual bench? Someone tell me im reading this wrong

Yeah hard work scares me too.

Yeah that part sounded weird to me also.

>"I'm embarrassed because I do 1 exercise bad and my form on another is bad too. Me give up now and whine on Veeky Forums"
>Guy at front desk yells

As if. No one at any Gym will give a shit about what you are doing. Even huge guys are insecure but still don't give up. I'm still on the chubby side but rather than cry about it, practise your form on a lighter weight and research on the right plan for yourself.

shit that never happened

not that its the people staring and judging me.

Top kek

Maybe planet fitness is more your speed op. It's a good "starter" gym.

>people taking this thread seriously

S U M M E R

Hey, Hitler did nothing wrong.

>fuck hitler

He did nothing wrong

>fuck Hitler

Confirmed bait.