Hey fit fags. How do you find time to workout with a gf? My story:

Hey fit fags. How do you find time to workout with a gf? My story:
>lift every day.
>be fit, active, healthy, strong
>meet grill: size 4, dd tits, high 8 low 9. Better than the 6's I used to get
> date grill
>working out ends up being 3x a week
>she spends nights over. Always going out. Travel.
>workouts end up being 1x a week
>grill gets needy. Only thinks of herself
>haven't worked out in a month now
>body changes. 38" waist. 220lbds
>had to buy new clothes
Fml
What do you do when your grill just gets in the way of your life?

your the male, she makes time for you

never had that happen cause i've never had a gf and i'm not a KEK

Your fault for letting her destroy your routine ultimate shit test eventually she will see that you are doing everything to please her and get bored and you will be stuck alone and fat ggwp fuck her and go work out

That's what I want!!! To be left alone!
How long until she leaves me???

Leave her in the car while you go work out. It's ok as long as you have the A/C on or the windows down a crack - just make sure she's peed recently before you go.

Oh god Jesus Christ. Allison Brie makes me weak in the knees. I feel like a fucking teenager when I look at her.

>>body changes. 38" waist. 220lbds

Fuck dude.

Find some sort of activity you both like. It doesn't have to be lifting, me and the wife do kickboxing.

I only see her once or twice a week, and either rotate my gym days accordinly, or hit the gym in the morning.

Just tell her that you need to go to the gym. If she's remotely reasonable she will say yes. Otherwise just nicely reaffirm that you have to go. And then just go.

I have a full time job, a gf, 2 kids and a mistress. You just gotta find time bro.

>mistress

fuck off

Dude I work ~60hrs per week, go to school full time, have a wife and 2 kids, and still work out 5 days a week. Just man the fuck up and tell her tough shit, you need to work out, there are 24 hours in a fucking day, she doesn't need all of them.

women will always, instinctually pull you to see what kind of man you are. if you submit to that pull, you will eventually lose her because she'll lose interest in you. it might be happening right now. If you care about keeping her, ironically you have to set limits on how much of her she can have right now. keep doing your own thing, living your life, doing what's important to you. that's what makes a man that that 9's want to stay with.

you come first.

>2 kids and a mistress
Fuck you you don't have kids with someone you'd cheat on

You sound like a fucking teenager posting something like that. All the autistic Community fans act like she's the embodiment of female perfection. She's just some slut with great eyes and a rapidly degrading body.

How do I speed that up and have her leave me?

You could perhaps actually benefit more from keeping her and have her support your goals, rather than taking away from them as she is now. The thing is that women like to do this for a man with the strength to demand it properly, but don't automatically know what or how to do this, you have to tell them. Tell her to cook good healthy meals, or wash your gym stuff, massage your soreness away, and reward that with some of your time and attention. Those are valuable, and you're giving them away. If you post a 'free cookies' sign don't be mad when someone keeps taking your cookies.

But if you really want her to leave you though just tell what you've said here: she's getting in the way of your life and you can't continue on with her.

faggot

oh I forgot: if you ask her to do this helpful stuff and she refuses, then you have a 'reasonable excuse' to dump her. the choice is hers. win win

Britta was hotter in season 1. Then they changed her hair and made her into a retard.

>live with gf
>go train 3-4x a week and leave her playing playstation or doing stuff for work
It's not that hard

Shit's shopped

You virgins know that excess salt is bad for you right?

she comes with me at the gym and squats more than some of my skinny friends.

this is 10x better than that black and white one. You can see her cameltoe here.