Renting a storage space?

has anyone here ever rented a storage space and just loaded it with your workout shit and used it as a gym?
is something like that possible or legal?

that is unironically a fine fucking idea

why wouldnt it be legal?
youre just keeping your stuff there
if somebody asks just say youre keeping your workout equip for someone else and thats it.

>tfw that is a good idea

>storage lockers are at least 100 bux a month
>gym membership is about 60
fuck

You pay a premium for the privacy and exclusive use I suppose? Think of it more like expanding the square footage of your residence, since if you had the room in your own place why would you need the storage locker?

>split storage unit cost with a bro
>make a copy of the key so either of you can just go to the storage unit to workout whenever you want

I dunno I just thought about it, I mean it would be cool if I could just throw my shit in a unit and go workout whenever but I've ever seen anyone do it so I thought maybe its not allowed

I think there's a rule that you can't hang out in a storage unit

Otherwise you could "store" a mattress there and sleep there

>you aren't living in the storage unit, are you?
>nah just squatting

>unironically
Explain this meme pls

For the love of all things good and heavy, SAUCE!

This webm makes me depressingly horny. Need a gf w a better ass. Just spent 400e on mine, it's her birthday soon. Maybe need to leave her, but already spent money. Git dayum dat ass.

More ass.

>Everybody starts doing this
>Keep track of nearby fitbros
>Split costs several ways per unit, multiple units show up in major areas
>Veeky Forumsgyms

the dream

Can I rent a space in that ass to store my dick?

Why wouldn't everyone just pitch it to rent an actual space and start a power gym? Charge the strangers $30 a month GG

You know that's a dude, right?

Tell the fucking cunt to squat or are you not man enough to boss your cocksleeve around? Hit the bitch if need be, just get her squatting for dat ass

So? It's not gay if I'm the top.

Proof of claims.

She actually trains, but isn't just the bubble butt type. I am making her squat, and deadlift.

Get her into fucking beast mode so that no one will ever want her and then dump her ass. That'll teach her for not being genetically adequate.