I eat healthy but im not a vegan

>i eat healthy but im not a vegan
>i love animals but im not a vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
foodsafetynews.com/2015/10/who-report-eating-processed-meats-increases-chance-of-developing-cancer/
m.cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/22/2/286.full
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2250052.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3153292/
breastcancer.org/research-news/soy-may-turn-on-genes-linked-to-cancer
fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048496.htm
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/08/20/341884706/why-vegetables-get-freakish-in-the-land-of-the-midnight-sun
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
youtube.com/watch?v=aqf1W1ZRywI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense#Plant_senses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an argument

I only eat meat from local family owned small farm/butcher, everything grass fed, organic, and gluten free

I'd go vegan but I live in a hilly area and I don't want to die when I go up any slopes.

Chicken is dead anyway
might as well eat it

I'd go vegan but then all these faggots on Veeky Forums would win

>humans have been eating meat for thousands of years
>but we should stop now cuz its bad for de animals

no

>Appeal to nature fallacy
>Appeal to tradition fallacy

Try again

4channers are literally too retarded to see the logical advantages of taking up a vegan diet. I'm all for trying to get people to go vegan but you're just wasting you're time here

>evolution is a fallacy
>eating meat is a tradition, which is a fallacy
How do you ever go anywhere without trying to win a one-sided argument?

>I eat healthy but I eat the estro bean
>I eat healthy but I have to supplement an essential nutrient
>I eat healthy but all my protein sources are inadequate

>eating the estro dairy
>eating the cholesto egg

Kill yourself my man!

You don't have to stick with tradition retard. Veeky Forums is an 18 and over board so I assume you're an adult and adults are able to make their own decisions

Dairy has natural estrogen which is broken down in the stomach
There is absolutely nothing unhealthy about cholesterol.

>calls others retarted
>can't differentiate between your and you're
also, vegans are fucking annoying, pretty much on same level as jehova witnesses

Dairy has more then estrogen. Especially if you're talking about the poison that is sold in stores.

Also cholesterol isn't bad it's just the amounts that you get from eating meat.

I'm sorry I didnt realize we were in English class. That's for the heads up my man!

Also you're not giving a valid argument. Pls fuck off

See vegans get a bad rap because they have to spread information in order to grow as a culture. So they feel a moral obligation to inform you. Which isn't bad, in itself. But then non-vegans take it as a personal assault because we don't accept any culture (gamer girls, fat/trans acceptance movements) loudly and often declaring their status. It's awkward in conversation. This gets more complicated the more passionate the vegan us about their cause, as well.

I'm sorry, I completely forgot that you're an illiterate faggot, also retard. pls kys t b h f a m

It doesnt matter how much estrogen is in dairy as its all broken down it the stomach. You could eat 100% estrogen paste and as long as the gut can break it down, you're fine.

No amount of cholesterol is bad for you to consume. A high blood cholesterol is because you eat too much fat and you're arteries and veins are fucked. Dietary intake of cholesterol will do fuck all as its just a building block. Might explain why vegans are so low test tho, as cholesterols are needed in hormone production.

Sadly vegans get a rap for being annoying which I can completely see why but their cause is genuinely good and valuable

Thanks for providing a solid argument friendo :')

execute all vegans

probably, maybe, they're still bunch of annoying fucks, and sadly most of them looks unhealthy, older than they really are, etc. and I assume it's their diet making them look like that

Dude you're literally talking out of your ass. I want you to research your claims before you state them.

And vegans aren't low test. You're just parroting what every dudebro says at this point.

About the Vegan Testosterone levels myth
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/

It's usually vegan athletes that look like. It seems like they forget to up the foods that help their skin

>Reposting what I wrote in a previous thread

Bro, you are calm now. Thing is when you will go into a full sociopath mode and start doin shit.

I'd like to see you get force fed meat in prison.

What most vegans cant wrap their head around is this: Your vegies grow with the biggest load of pesticides/ fertilisers mankind has ever seen. If you live in a western country not focused on rural agriculture then I guarantee you 100% your vegies are full oh chemicals. Also, the naturarly grown shit is just a label dont even bother refuting my arguments, I know first hand since both my parents studied agriculture and my father works as a agronomist.

If: your vegies have a very mild taste and they are larger than a fist (talking about tomato/apple kind of vegies aka medium sized), you eat poison.

In rural farms in my country (greece) owned by people who only use the minimum pesticides possible (unless you want to lose 90% of your crops to worms/plant disease), vegies have a very very similar taste to fruit, regardless of the type of vegetable. EX: tomatoes taste juicy, sweet and have a stupidly strong tomatoey aroma. Absolutely 0 watery flavour. Brocolli tastes like fibery farts unlike the shit you get from farms and they sell it to you for *all naturarly grown*

If you want to eat real vegetables dont search in western countries, you literarly buy cancer at your grocery store.

PS: Veganism is bs. Balance in all things bruh. Also, dont fall for the water-washes-the-chemicals-from-the-skin-of-the-vegies-meme.

Living in a western country, being vegan only makes you eat more poison. Enjoy cancer vegan fags.

To further my narative, if you are a vegan in USA,Canada,Britain and the whole northren/mid Europe and China go have a sperm count test.

Dont be surprised if you are half castrated already.

Oh and btw EU and many organisation may have opposed bans on such chemicals, but believe me when I tell you that you can find cheaper 1990 pesticides and more easily than normal/modern ones. My father sold twice as many older type of these than new ones. Your average farmer just cares for profit, he doesnt give a shit about you getting cancer, and when his farm produces 3 tons of tomatoes for example opposed to a guy that "grows them naturaly" and makes 0.5 tons, dont think that they dont mix with eachother on the market. Crops get sold to mediators who push th product to the market and they get mixed with eachother anyways.

TLDR Dont be a fucking vegan in western countries if you respect yourself. You put yourself out of the gene pool and have 0 clue where what you eat comes from.

You average vegan is more docile and easier to control. This has been stated by leaders throughout history and have more faith in my biochem degree than I do in a literal vegan shill on 4chins. The cholesterol meme was created back in the 50s or so along with the carbs good fat bad idea and the saturated fat is the most horrible thing you can consume, eat the canola oil like a good goy meme.

animals eat b12 supplements

Your typical vegan.

>Your vegies grow with the biggest load of pesticides/ fertilisers mankind has ever seen.

That's why you wash your fruits and veggies before you eat them. It's still better than eating meat

>If: your vegies have a very mild taste and they are larger than a fist you're eating poison

Not necessarily true. If a fruit or veggie gets enough sunlight and nutritious soil it'll grow bigger than normal.

>PS: Veganism is bs. Balance in all things bruh. Also, dont fall for the water-washes-the-chemicals-from-the-skin-of-the-vegies-meme.

Yes it won't take off all the pesticides but I'll take that pesticides and micronutrient than all the hormones from meat that fuck up you're hormones. Not to mention all the fat that'll increase your risk of a heart attack

>Enjoy cancer vegan fags.

Meat has been classed as a source of cancer
foodsafetynews.com/2015/10/who-report-eating-processed-meats-increases-chance-of-developing-cancer/

Vegans have lower risk of cancer when compared to meat eaters
m.cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/22/2/286.full
Vegan diets HELP fight cancer
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2250052.html

>veganism is bs

No it isn't. I literally just debunked every little futile attempt you had towards slandering a vegan diet.

Admit it you're a selfish piece of shit that can't give up meat. That's fine just realize that you're not a good person for having animals die to feed you when you could easily survive on plants

>bacon THO

You don't have to have kids mate. Theirs 8 billion humans. The world will be just fine without you in the gene pool. Also if you're that worried about chemicals just grow the veggies yourself. It's a lot of work but it's fun and rewarding.

A shilling meathead proclaiming the presence of supposed vegan shills. How amusing.

Yes cholesterol is bad for you dumb meathead.

>Understanding Cholesterol

Cholesterol is a waxy substance found in all parts of the body. It is critical to the normal function of all cells. The body needs cholesterol for making hormones, digesting dietary fats, building cell walls, and other important processes. Your body makes all the cholesterol it needs, but cholesterol is also in some of the foods you eat.
When there is too much cholesterol in your blood, it can build up on the walls of the arteries (blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body). This buildup is called plaque. Over time, plaques can cause narrowing or hardening of the arteries—a condition called atherosclerosis. In short, too much cholesterol can clog your arteries and keep your heart from getting the blood it needs.

>Cholesterol Numbers That Matter

There are no warning symptoms of high cholesterol. But a simple blood test by your doctor will measure the different kinds of cholesterol.
Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad" cholesterol can clog the arteries. Lower numbers of LDL are best. The higher the LDL level, the greater the risk for heart disease.

High-density lipoprotein (HDL) or "good" cholesterol carries bad cholesterol out of your blood, back to the liver, where it can be eliminated, to keep it from building up in the arteries. The higher the HDL level, the lower the risk for heart disease.
(1/2)

Lectins in legumes cause auto-immune diseases
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3153292/

Soy causes breast cancer
breastcancer.org/research-news/soy-may-turn-on-genes-linked-to-cancer

>What Affects Cholesterol?

The following factors affect blood cholesterol levels:

Certain foods - eating too much saturated fat, found mostly in animal products, and too much cholesterol, found only in animal products

>FOUND MOSTLY IN ANIMAL PRODUCTS

Are you paying attention breh?

Heredity - genes play a role in influencing the levels

Weight - excess weight tends to increase the levels

Exercise - regular physical activity may not only lower LDL cholesterol, but it may increase the level of desirable HDL cholesterol

Smoking - cigarette smoking lowers HDL cholesterol

Age and gender - cholesterol levels naturally rise as men and women age. Menopause is often associated with increased LDL cholesterol in women.

Source:fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048496.htm

Stop shilling

>wifey material

T b h

This shit right here. I don't understand the fags that don't eat meat for "environmental" reasons.
Health reasons on the other hand, I can understand fully.

Kek, i'm half greek and my father is an agronomist as well.
We own our own small farm in greece and we try to grow veggies as """"""""organic""""""""" as possible, but my dad always says at this age nothing is 100% as it used to be before the age of mass-use of pesticides.

He still uses the minimum amount of pesticides required to have a healthy crop, but the food quality is a LOT better than anything you can buy at a ""whole foods"" supermarket or even a farmer's market.
I was always amazed as a kid with the visual and taste differences of a "naturally" grown strawberry and one you can buy from a store.
But yeah, agreed on balance in all things.
Παν μέτρον άριστον.

Jesus crist. I have already answered all you counter arguements.

>Not necessarily true. If a fruit or veggie gets enough sunlight and nutritious soil it'll grow bigger than normal.

Normal size (as I said) size of a fist. Oh really? The idea you have on large plants comes only from the enrichment of the soil. Sun has nothing to do with plant growth simply because (in simple words) the sun only increases the metabolism of a plant. It inceases the production of glucose (through photosynthesis ofc) and that it turn produces energy for a plant. But, the over all size of a plant/seed/fruit has little to do with the condition of a plant. It has more to do with the strain of said plant. More sun+good soil nutrients dont translate to better fruit it translates to overall health (how it can combat diseases) and size ( of course a tomato plant wont grow to 3 meters since its geneticaly predisposed to a certain size) (we argue that more sun and nutries give +10 cm to a plant and more leaf surface / cell wall strength.

>That's why you wash your fruits and veggies before you eat them. It's still better than eating meat

Look again i've answered that. Are you seriously implying that plants dont absorb Butanediol, and Permethrin (the second one should scare you if you have any sence in your wellbeing) and that they can be rinced off with just tap water??? Did you even go to basic 101 chemistry clases in school?

>Yes it won't take off all the pesticides but I'll take that pesticides and micronutrient than all the hormones from meat that fuck up you're hormones. Not to mention all the fat that'll increase your risk of a heart attack.

Ok so. I mention . BALANCE this means. You dont fucking eat meat 6/7 days a fucking weak. This doesn't fucking mean eat 7/7 days vegies. This means true fucking balance. Mediterenian diet. Eating everything. Both meat and vegies all in moderation. Too much of something never works and its been prooven since the dawn of history.

That study was done in 1989. Just cut out legumes if you're worried of a leaky gut

>breastcancer.org/research-news/soy-may-turn-on-genes-linked-to-cancer

>Quotes from the link:
"While past research results have been mixed, a small study done by researchers at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill Cornell Medical College suggests that for some women, adding a medium amount of soy to their diets turns on genes that can cause cancer to grow."

"The study didn’t last long enough to know whether these genetic changes would cause cancer to grow.

The study also didn’t look at:

whether soy does or doesn’t reduce the risk of breast cancer
whether eating soy would have any effect on women who don’t have breast cancer or who have non-cancerous breast lesions
The researchers didn’t recommend that women avoid soy. But they did say that soy should be eaten in moderation."

"So in general, it’s fine to eat moderate amounts of soy foods – about one to three servings per day as part of a balanced diet (a serving is about a half cup)."

Everything in moderation is fine. Just like if you don't eat meat in moderation you'll die of a heart attack.

Also it's recommend to eat fermented soy. Not the soy that this study used(western soy)

What makes you think that animal agricultural doesn't affect the environment? You're an asshole if you think it doesn't

Αυτο προσπαθω να τους πω. Every idiot out there believes that some things are the holy fucking grail of nutrision/betterness/health or whatever.

Listen here you all vegan shits. NOTHING and I say this with 100% certainty. Is good in it's maximum. Balance is the only key to the best diet. Perfection is unachievable by exploiting a specific thing forever. You have to take the hardest road of balancing the unbalancable anb stop believing that vegies are a fucking magic potion of health.

Your body needs all, and all the research you do on vegie vs meat diet is based on people who eat abismal amounds of meat.

In short: Balanced Mediteranian diet > Vegan diet > Meat diet

100% vegie diet is fucking bullshit and you all proove that you have 0 clue of what you eat/where it comes from/ and how it grows. Just learn about your food next time.

>Sun has nothing to do with plant growth

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/08/20/341884706/why-vegetables-get-freakish-in-the-land-of-the-midnight-sun

Qoute: "It's Alaska's summer sun that gives growers an edge, says Steve Brown, an agricultural agent at the University of Alaska Fairbanks who also serves on the fair's board of directors. Basking in as much as 20 hours of sunshine per day, Alaskan crops get a photosynthesis bonus, allowing them to produce more plant material and grow larger. "

>Look again i've answered that. Are you seriously implying that plants dont absorb Butanediol, and Permethrin (the second one should scare you if you have any sence in your wellbeing) and that they can be rinced off with just tap water??? Did you even go to basic 101 chemistry clases in school?

Did you even read my link? You can wash off a lot of the pesticide. It's still better than the shit that you get from meat. Not to mention the meat has chronicled from the pesticide ridden food it ate while it was alive. There's not argument.

>BALANCE this means. You dont fucking eat meat 6/7 days a fucking weak.

When's the last time you've met a meat eater that had a full day of eating like a vegan? Yeah I've never meat one either

>balancing in the death of animals into your diet

Yeah no thanks bro. You don't have to eat meat. I've realized this and I'm fine with it. You'll survive on veggies and fruits alone. Trust me

Yes

>100% vegie diet is fucking bullshit

What's bullshit about it? Nothing and a balanced meal shouldn't include dead animals. That's what meat eaters don't get.

I wouldn't kill and eat a human just like I wouldn't kill and eat a chicken.

>equating a chicken's life to a human life

What's the difference in value fedorafag?

You're arguing in a written medium. Your grammar should be accurate to convey meaning.

>i love animals but im not a vegan

I thought about this a while ago, and realized that I love animals more than I like people. Since then I've cut out red meat, chicken and milk products. Still eat fish and eggs, because going full vegan is pretty hard. While I certainly don't preach, I still find it weird how people can be so dismissive about the well-being of animals, when most people claim to care about animals. Modern slaughter houses where animals get tortured is degenerate as fuck.

But You know what I mean. That's all that matters

As a testosterone-flooded pussy-pulling meat eater, I truly believe that all of humanity needs to go vegan very soon if we want to keep our planet from going to total shit. Animal farming is the most energy and resource inefficient method of producing food there is.

But god damn meat is tasty so we'll probably never make the switch.

The point he is trying to make is that, since humans have been consuming animal products since forever and it was impossible to survive without doing so before supplementation became a thing, it is only logical that humans would have evolved to tolerate animal products.

I'm a meat eater, but i care about my dog and kitties.
I don't particularly care about the well-being of pigs, cows, chickens, tuna etc.

Veganism at this point is an experiment from which the rewards are starting to be reaped: retarded children.

An omnivore diet has been tried and test and life expectancy has never been so high - 80 on an average.

Life expectancy for a peasant in the middle ages was 35. Besides unsanitary living conditions, their diet was largely vegan. Malnutrition was huge (the famines).

My German Oma is 94 and still loves her bratwurst.

Humans in the wild eat a lot of meat supposedly.
>Whenever and wherever it was ecologically possible, hunter-gatherers would have consumed high amounts (45–65% of total energy) of animal food. Most (73%) hunter-gatherer societies worldwide derived >50% (≥56–65%) of their subsistence from animal foods, whereas only 13.5% of these societies derived more than half (≥56–65%) of their subsistence from gathered plant foods.
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full

The other side to this is I remember hearing that lobbying by hunters to protect the habitats used by the animals they want to hunt is one of the most influential forces in animal conservation - whereas monoculture is one of the most destructive influences on habitat destruction.

>Life expectancy for a peasant in the middle ages was 35.
source for records of medieval life expectancy?

I think you may be mixing up the industrial revolution (~35 life expectancy if I remember right) with medieval times, and statistics of life expectancy for times in the past are often heavily skewed by high infant mortality rates and if someone survived the vulnerable stages of youth they often lived about as long as we do now.

I'm not vegan, but isn't using data from a time when people were dying from a simple flu pretty useless?

Because they were also dying of malnutrition. It's not a matter of whether you think it's useless or not.

Killing humans has a far better environmental benefit than stopping eating meat.

Not any of the anons you responded to, but,

What if I dont give a shit about your meme diet and just eat meat because I want to?

Will you fuck off? Jesus.

from the same source:
>Life expectancy increases with age as the individual survives the higher mortality rates associated with childhood.
so it's more like 60s and 70s in medieval times unless you count 1300-1400 when it was 45 thanks to the plague.

Can you even read? The diet of peasants from the middle ages was mostly vegan. Malnutrition + weak immune system = BTFO. I'm all for a balanced omnivore diet.

Well I hope you know that I personally think you're a bad person. Try sleeping at night knowing that carnist.

I have been mostly vegan for last 6 months, i eat cheese when i go for a meal.

Its not really much different, i dont see why people preach about it and belittle meat eaters or vegans based on their diet choice.

Also the notion that you lose your gains and become skinny is a misconception, since turning vegan my lifts have not decreased and recently hit a DL pr of 245kg.

Sure, a steady supply of food has helped.
Life expectancy has also gone up because, in most parts of the world, people have stopped dying from preventable/treatable diseases like measles, diarrhea, smallpox and polio.

Claiming people were dying in their 30s because they were mostly eating plants is a stretch.

The thing with people is they refuse to accept their view as wrong. Or if they start arguing refuse to back down and admit defeat.

Then again this is Veeky Forums. We are all autistic men trying to make it and critique each others physique... Logic ain't happening.

>plant estrogen
>mammalian estrogen

guess which one humans are

>If: your vegies have a very mild taste and they are larger than a fist (talking about tomato/apple kind of vegies aka medium sized), you eat poison.

man it's a good thing humans figured out this thing called agriculture

>inb4 gmo
humans have been doing it for thousands of years

not a justification to stab animals

yeah it is, try another argument

>le vegans dont get full proteins even though they are alive XD

>i dont want to understand basic science
>the top cardiologists are wrong about cholesterol
>although the lipid hypothesis has over 100 years of research supporting it, it is wrong

No, we are not, but nice one at trying to shift the focus onto the messenger rather than the message

>mos people in history of societys did not eat much meat and were fit and active daily but il forgot that so i can say vegans are docile

once again nobody posting a non hypocritical justification to intentionally stab animals

>6 month
>still eating cheese

You haven't been a vegan long enough plus you're not a vegan at all. Veganism takes its toll on you around 2-10 years. Longer for some people.

Probably ate cheese 5 times in that time, but no i am not a vegan i just have a predominately vegan diet.

Its just only option in restaurants sometimes, and im not an autist.

2-10 years for what to happen exactly?

Don't give a shit about animals.
Don't give a shit about eating healthy.
I'm a vegetarian and you're retarded.

This. Kek

>2-10 years

and eating fruits,veggies,nuts,seeds,grains,legumes,soy milk, and marmite is bad how?

The lack of intelligence that goes with it

... what?

That's not the point I was making

Our current system of raising and harvesting animals for food is extremely wasteful and inefficient, not the way our bodies use the energy from meat.

it's harder to reach high levels of essential nutrients (ie. ones not made inside the body) if you're not eating any animal products. You can hit the RDA but I don't trust that to be enough esp. if you're active and pushing yourself. If you supplement a multivitamin and your soy milk is fortified then with planning you should meet the RDA all essential nutrients, and that's why medical authorities say it's safe. I don't think it's realistic to rely on your body to produce all the non-essential nutrients you need, though - especially over a long period of time.

If you supplement non-essential as well then I don't know a reason why you wouldn't be as healthy as someone eating animal products unless supplementing is itself unhealthy. If there's a limit to how much supplementing we can tolerate then you would miss out on being able to use that allowance to supplement other things in the way an omnivore would. That might seem minor but if we're talking about the effect on health then it's relevant.

I think how healthy it is depends on how well you plan it and whether there's a limit on how many supplements you can take. I suppose they take a lot in Japan so maybe it's ok. I think the one obvious risk of even well-researched veganism is believing this widespread idea that non-essential nutrients aren't something you need.

I hate animals
I live in the back woods, the current beef cow we are raising is named vegan.
ILY op.

Being a vegan doesn't help any animal. Every chicken and every cow still meets the exact same fate. Not a single one has vegans to thank for anything. Sorta dickish to act like you're doing them a favor.

Contributing to there being less cows and chickens in the world isn't helping the animals. They didn't ask you to exterminate their species. If you paid extra and bought fair trade, grass fed, and etc you'd contribute to improving the average living conditions of farm animals. That's what the animals would want. By being a vegan you're only contributing to their extinction.

I would go vegan but i love eating fucking meat and i dont give a single fuck about your feelings about me or animals. animals dont have feelings they just eat shit and make weird noises I love eating me some delicious animals

mods can we please ban vegans again?

not every animal is the same, same as I'm more valuable as a human being than you op, there are animals that due to certains skills or characteristics are worth more.

It's time. Time to buttfuck all the vegans with the disembodied heads of the animals we, the apex earth predator, have killed. Not for meat, or to use their bodies at all. No, we killed these animals out of spite. We can do that though. We're humans. The top of the food chain, the literal gods of this earth, our whims are law. Animals should be grateful that we don't genocide them in an orgy of violent bloodlust.

Fuck vegans. The cucks of biology

There is literally nothing healthy about being vegan

Not an argument

Plz yes

I think you forget humans live of of torture

You eat animals you kill them
You eat plants you kill them (studies on them feeling pain too)

The only reason you don't see plants as alive is because your genetics are so different, they still die.

I was watching a WW2 documentary and how the Allies had to make a make shift bumbper to tanks so they could break through the plant life
They tanks demolished all the plant life
They killed it

Every single thing you do in life causes something else pain and missery only other Humans and a select few animals (and they have to kill too) matter.

You are the product of death and you waste your time shitposting on Veeky Forums just like I am doing now but you argue you are not.

Kill yourself you limp wristed Liberal pile of shit.

The problem here is that you believe killing lesser beings to eat is immoral, where I do not. This is not an argument that can be settled, because we are fundamentally opposed on this one issue. I love you, user, but I can never be with you. I'm sorry.

This Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

This so much. Vegans think that just because plants don't move, they are not sentiment. Plants can transpire, or "cry," a process called guttation. Plants have a desire to reproduce in the best conditions they can find - they have preferences - soil type, degree of sun exposure, temperature, etc. Plants have sense of gravity in order to grow upwards or downwards and can react to touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqf1W1ZRywI

>Plant senses - By using a variety of sense receptors, plants sense light, gravity, temperature, humidity, chemical substances, chemical gradients, reorientation, magnetic fields, infections, tissue damage and mechanical pressure. The absence of a nervous system notwithstanding, plants interpret and respond to these stimuli by a variety of hormonal and cell-to-cell communication pathways that result in movement, morphological changes and physiological state alterations at the organism level, that is, result in plant behavior. Such physiological and cognitive functions are generally not believed to give rise to mental phenomena or qualia, however, as these are typically considered the product of nervous system activity. The emergence of mental phenomena from the activity of systems functionally or computationally analogous to that of nervous systems is, however, a hypothetical possibility explored by some schools of thought in the philosophy of mind field, such as functionalism and computationalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense#Plant_senses

A FUCKING WIKI ARTICAL

>Implying vegan diet is healthy.