This page has over 2 million likes on Facebook

This page has over 2 million likes on Facebook.

Brace for impact boys, if you thought the summerfags and normies were bad before, it's about to get worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/stats/
steamcharts.com/app/4000#All
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God i hate people like this

>LE EBIN LEG DAY MEME HAHAHAHA XD DONT SIT DOWN LOOL

Their page is mostly filled with advertisements for clothing, leg day memes, and "I ate pizza I'm so fat lol" memes

There has been a massive influx in the last 2 weeks.

Then again if you were to look at the statistics for even the daily traffic you would realize that there is more then likely an entirely nu crowd of people coming on this board at least every month. If not every week.

Generally the normies stay in general threads while all the nuwave stuff floods page 1.

I haven't been on this late in a while, but I'm not gonna lie...it feels less empty. A month or two ago this board would be dead at around this time (it's 4:15 AM over here) with only three or so anons on bumping one or two threads. I kinda miss it.

Na they've got no idea that's Veeky Forums

>Gym Memes

>No HF&F
>No CHAD EATS PIZZA
It's like they don't even get it

Woah we got a really cool hacker over here!

He goes to Veeky Forums guys watch out he'll ddos you!

Social media has ruined the internet I used to love so much.

Why can't we go back to message boards and special interest forums?

I didn't ask for this :(

This explains a lot...

More like they're several years behind
The foodchain is probably like this
>shit hits Veeky Forums
>then funnyjunk
>then 9gag
>then facebook
>then this specific facebook page

no...........

i remember when it all started with 9gag and normies on 9gag
>9gag posts on facebook
it went downhill from there
all those kids that used to wear ebin memeshirts are now posting here

I followed their Instagram for a while but the advertisement is just rampant at this point. Blocking them meant I could finally see posts from everybody else!

hi person in sea of annons. how special are you, you snowflake you...

>normies don't even know that CHAD eats PIZZA

Normies are always 5 memes behind.

its not unique to here. you can model internet traffic as approximate sin waves (imagine a daily wiggle and an overarching seasonal wiggle)

store.steampowered.com/stats/

steamcharts.com/app/4000#All

harder to find a game that's stable in playerbase to see seasonal shifts. but you can see the peaks in winter and summer

>tfw I eat pizza
>tfw I maintain a good bodyssey fat percentage
>tfw I am still not chad.

Pizza isn't that bad desu. Plenty of protein in mozzarella. Plenty of carbs too. Too much fat, yeah, but a pizza once in a while isn't going to ruin you.

Supreme pizza or Mcdoubles all you need. When I cut I eat 3 mcdoubles a day. When I bulk I eat 6. Also I get 50% discount because one of the employees fucking cummed in my salad when I came in before they closed.

I WANT NORMIES TO LEAVE REEEE

>Also I get 50% discount because one of the employees fucking cummed in my salad

I know the taste of cum so well that I knew it immediately when I took the first bite.

>Also I get 50% discount because one of the employees fucking cummed in my salad

THIS USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE HIDEOUT

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET

It feels as if school children are using my childhood secret fort as a place for meeting up on weekends and posting microblogs of their boyfriends gangbanging every woman who I've ever tried to kiss and failed.

Where do I go

I've seen so many memes on that page that I saw here 3 years ago, I just hope they don't come here...

Good try, McDonald's gives the dressing in a small side pouch, and the salad comes in a sealed container. At least in civilized nations.

You grow up, you manchild.

>employee opens up container
>cums in salad
>closes container

I mean... it's feasible.