$3.5 high protein chocolate cake, 1200 calories, 125 g of protein, Dunkin Donuts, Mcdonalds and shit can't fuck with me...

$3.5 high protein chocolate cake, 1200 calories, 125 g of protein, Dunkin Donuts, Mcdonalds and shit can't fuck with me, they out their KILLING a nigga. this is CHEAP shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doesn't post recipe for shit looking cake

Are you gonna post a recipe or keep being a retard?

NIGGA yo boy eating good.

You need a pack of oreos, 5 scoops of whey chocolate protein, and some peanut butter. SCOOP the FUCK out of the oreo's creme filling, put it in a bowl, crush the oreos in ur container, put in protein powder, put some water in der and mix until it's like cake batter. Cook it for 4 mins on a microwave, then put your oreo/peanut butter filling in the microwave til it gets runny then pour it on.

eat on this shit throughout the day

I just mix and bake
>6 eggs (egg whites to thick foam and then incorporate the rest)
>3scoops
>4tbsp cocoa
>sweetener, vanilla
tastes like sweet dishwashing sponge.

I'm not responsible if you choke on it and die. have water handy.

you can also make lebroteinchef's mug brownie. tastes about the same.

POO IN TUB

IT YOU

>that recipe
Kali Muscle, is that you?

Jokes aside, sounds pretty good, if not verrry rich. I might try it some day I got the calories to spare.

>inb4 OP is Kali Muscle and this gets posted on YouTube with the title HYPHY DOGSHIT 1200+ CALORIES BA BAP
>inb4 DEY KILL A NIGGA IN DA PEN FO A SCOOP O DIS

if you didn't read OP in kali muscle's voice, you haven't watched enough hyphy cooking videos

AYY BITCH MICROWAVE DIS SHIT FO ME DIS SOME HYPHY SHIT DEY STAB A NIGGA FO SOME O DIS BA BAP YOU DON'T NEED NO STEROIDS IF YOU GOT DIS
SHIT MAYNE BA BAP IF YOU AIN'T EATIN DEM CALORIES YOU AIN'T NEVA GONNA GET BIG

My youngsters got a sweet tooth, I'm giving back to the community. Truthfully this cake is magical, even if you finna lose weight

I don't even watch his videos and read it in his voice...

>oreos

pass

bitch you aint ever gonna get swole

i'd rather drink 3 40g shakes and eat the fucking oreos.

Kali muscle pls go

so pick a different cookie then?

I swear this dude is going to kill some dyel with his hyphy recipes. Who needs protein anyway.

that why you add in the protein powder

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w

lol that guy is gold

you best believe hyphy cake taking over the world, YEAH