So what's the consensus on milk?

So what's the consensus on milk?

Is it good and healthy? Or pus infested shit that will give me cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8116537
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cream high in fat is superior to milk in every possible criteria

If you drink skimmed kill yourself

yes

No

Maybe

Milk is God tier food.

but only if you're a true Aryan.

>drink gold top milk for 6 months every day
>800 cals 38g of protein per litre
>very good, tastes awesome too
>develop allergies, most likely linked to drinking excessive amounts of milk
>have cholinergic urticaria, whenever i sweat or get hot i come out in full body hives
>like nettle stings but worse
>lose all my gains, back to 10 stone
>cant work out now as i get hive attacks

Since this autoimmune disorder has started my life has been horrid.

Hormones and pus. Stay away from it you fucking idiots.

because sooo surprising when drinking 800fkn kcals of milk

Milk protein increases the growth hormone IGF-1 much more than other proteins, due to relatively high leucine content and perhaps content of absorbed genetic expression regulators like microRNA-21.

While increasing childhood growth, milk consumption is also associated with other effects of elevated IGF-1 like cancer proliferation. The association of milk consumption with prostate cancer is about as strong as that of smoking with lung cancer. Lactose intolerant Swedes have 45%, 21%, and 39% lower incidence of lung, breast, and ovarian cancers than the general population or their lactose tolerant siblings and parents.
On the bright side, the high calcium content is protective against colon cancer.

Milk protein appears slightly addictive due to the casomorphins, incomplete digestion products that are opiod receptor agonists.

The fats interfere with hepatic LDL receptor expression, increasing bad cholesterol. The body responds to milk fat by shifting bile production to taurocholic acid, which encourages blooms of sulfur-reducing Bilophilia strains, and their hydrogen sulfide waste product is associated with colitis and other gut disorders.

D-galactose, half of the disaccharide lactose, is a potent initiator of protein glycation, and many experiments have fed d-galactose to animals to mimic and accelerate the effects of aging.

Someones never bulked before, i was big dipshit, needed at least 3000-3500 a day, weighed about 14 stone, if not more

But why does it taste so gooood ;_;

I realized recently dairy is what has been making my acne worse all these years.

i´ve been using milk based products forever and i´ve always felt a little poisoned.

doesn't Veeky Forums drink semen?

>it's hard to get 3.5k cals a day

you wouldn't develop an allergy unless you literally haven't had milk until before you started. More likely an intolerance of some sort, which is vastly different than an allergy

what is wrong with skimmed?

Of course, why would you let it go to waste

that's not how allergies work, i ate prawns happily for years until i had an anaphylactic reaction. they can easily come after years of eating something

like that time my bro choked on my semen, never happened before, must have been an allergic reaction

You don't know what your talking about, in my case and culmination of high histamine foods & drinks combined with a weakened immune system & stress can trigger an autoimmune disorder

I've been doing an elimination diet, no milk, eggs, gluten, wheat...etc. pretty much everything

Some say you can shock your system by doing the juice only diet for 3 months plus, others say its just a case of finding the food your allergic too

Sweat therapy helps, anti histamines are pretty useless

Do your research faggot. Fine, I'll tell you. I have this too. Get a tan. Do it. Also go to the sauna everyday. Hurts at first but you have to push through it. I have CU and I work out.

This is all bullshit vegan propaganda. In e.g. Mongolia they only eat meat and drink milk (traditional) and their risk of cancer is way lower then in capitalistic, Western communities. It's the western lifestyle it self which causes cancer.....drinking, smoking being fat eating chemicals...there are people on this board right now who think coke zero is not unhealthy

I think coke zero is not unhealthy

I do those, i still get uncontrolled reactions. I go on CU.net and follow a lot of advice on there, my diet lets me down, im struggling to find foods with high kcals, whats your diet like? You on any antihistamines?

Milk is fine you fucking dweebs.

No antihistamines, they didn't work for me. I drink a lot of whole milk, I have a pretty normal diet. I go to the sauna to break a sweat and then go workout to keep the sweat going. I have no pain when sweating. You should be able to work out unless you have some kind of crazy severe case. Anyway we have to sweat to keep it from getting worse though so I see sweating as crucial and working out only helps to sweat more.

Cheers man, Yeh I always feel better after a good sweat, in fact when im in the sauna i barely feel any itch i sweat and have a small reaction, when i leave and the cool airs hits my body its full body hives, feeling faint and light headed

What triggered it initally for you? Do you remember your first reaction, mine was a hot day, hayfever was manic, lips were swelling then the hives came and theyve pretty much been there since. I was out in the sun walking the dog

Casomorphins, you dumb idiot. Can't you read?

From my first to like my 14th life of year all i consumed in drinks at home was milk
I drank like 2l of milk everyday it got less then because i kind of got tired of milk but i still drink a lot when bulking and never had any health problems related to milk drinking

It's the same price but fewer calories (only fatties need to worry about this, regular humans should get the most cost efficient food within reason), full fat tastes way better, many vitamins are fat soluble so removing the fat takes many of them too. No study has linked dietary dairy fat to cardiovascular disease, so it's a healthy source of calories and nutrition that skim totally misses out on. Full fat milk has calories from fat, carbs, and protein, while skim is mostly just carb (sugars like lactose).

what about yogurt

I drink a gallon of whole milk daily, have done for years. This man is just a weak and frail human not fit for reproduction.

I was at work near the oven or something. Had to retreat to the freezer. This was 3 years ago and all I had to do was go to the sauna every 3 days to cope and it went away completely in the summer. Now it is summer and it is still here. I have to tan every other day and sweat everyday to cope. I hope it doesn't get any worse. This is part of the reason why fitness is part of my lifestyle now, because of sweating.

>European milk is as bad as american milk

milk is literally hitler

Milk is good and healthy. Some people have problems digesting it, others don't. A gallon of whole milk for me cost 1.99. Thats 128 grams of protein for 2 dollars, on top of all the extra fat and carbs.

People are idiotic when it comes to "certain" foods. Peanut butter and milk are probably the best bang for your buck in terms of overall calories. While you can't survive on them alone, they are some of the best foods you can incorporate into your diet, especially if you are trying to gain weight or increase strength

they also have a high rate of fatality from aneurysms which disappears once they start eating western diets.

>peanut butter

Ayy lmao...all those omega 6

Almost every food is healthy, just ina balanced diet

>implying hitler did anything wrong

You should drink the milk, unless you want to be some kind of low-calc fuccboi

>The association of milk consumption with prostate cancer is about as strong as that of smoking with lung cancer.

Leave it to a vegan to straight up lie to you. Association =/= actual percentage chance, assuming this is even true. Post sources faggot.

GOMAD

>citation needed

Raw milk fresh from the goat is GOAT.

Seriously, goats are awesome. They give you healthy milk, weed your yard, and provide entertainment (hilarious to watch).

>drink full milk
>ldl levels skyrocket
>switch to skim
>ldl back to normal

Thanks for your anecdote I'll just go ahead and wait for a medical journal article myself.

i usually drink only translucent water

thats a little over a liter, I drink 3 a day have been for 6 months(not the same amount all the time but you get the idea)

citation needed you disgusting vegan

Rolf detected

milk is fine if your white
ignore the trolls

I don't know, did you milk your dog the last time she was pregnant, for that delicious maternal dog milk? Just how much of a fucking degenerate do you have to be to drink the maternal milk of another fucking animal?

>Dogs were bred into existence for nourishment.

>How degenerate
I guess you have never given cow milk to a cat.

>baby learned about macros last week on his bodybuilding blogs and now thinks he's qualified in telling healthy food from unhealthy food

Here ya go

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8116537

>MILK

drinking a shitload of milk growing up gave me huge hips and shit facial hair.

Thanks hormones

also, I've been seriously addicted to the stuff before, drinking 4+L of whole a day

>anecdote
>GOMAD

Sure, it wasn't just you rocketing your estrogen levels by being fat as fuck.

4.47 to 4.8. Is this significant for risk of cardiovascular disease?

fat free milk is marginally cheaper than whole, and has 8g of protein per glass as opposed to 7 in whole. they remove fat, they don't water it down.

LDL went from 95 to 114 just from 236 mL of whole milk. That's very significant.

i drink at least 0.5-1L everyday, tastes good and is nutritious. no gas issues or anything.

> asking something real on fit

this boardo is for shitposting only

has a lot of sugar

Fresh unpasteurized goat milk from a goat thats not treated with antbiotics.

spoken like a true redditor

Is good for you. In general goat is better then cows milk.

>fat as fuck

I was 145lbs at 6'2 back then