Abs

>abs

>cutting

>weighted dips

>her profile picture

>Listen, I take cold showers. It's what I do.

>Bench? No, I think not, good sir, the bench press is for below average IQ apes. I prefer weighted dips - a much more unorthodox method of building the pecs, but an altogether safer and more effective exercise for massive hypertrophy and strength gains.

>Abs? No, m'lady. You see, I'm currently bulking. Cultivating mass to gain strength.

>I don't eat any carbs, because i have willpower, and carbs are cancerous

Congratulations m8 you made me laugh at one of these for the first time ever. I don't know why this in particular got me, but it did.

>I have removed my hot shower knob.

>I wipe my ass

>You can get fucking huge with only whey protein and creatine, thats what the movie stars use!

I love these threads so much

>I wipe back to front

>Before you train your body, you must first train your mind. I'm eight months into intensive mediation.

>Having definition is just a gymrat thing, I have practical strength

>Why yes, the asymmetric centre of gravity does indeed make the Kettlebell superior to the Dumb bell (pun intended, heh)

>I mean, its great you're at the gym so much but honestly pushups can accomplish so much of what you're already doing without looking like some low-intellect meathead

Same. It was the fucking shoes. I was fine until I scrolled to the shoes then I keked heartily.

All this shitposting
Keep it comin

>the big three