Why do you still come on Veeky Forums?

Why do you still come on Veeky Forums?

You already know any useful info that's posted

1. Pictures of hot girls

2. Dank memes

Piss people off, make them feel insecure, give people shit advice. Pretty much this. I'm waiting out for a girlfriend or until around July time when I can get a new job and develop my social life a bit more, whichever comes first.

>1. Pictures of hot girls
yeah thats actually a pretty legit reason

Maybe something new will be posted about nutrition and testosterone. Perhaps some other self improvement things as well.

Because /fit is at the forefront of new scientific breakthroughs.

You would be surprised how many experts come here who know their shit. I doubt that you know a better place for that.

to look at pictures

besides the stupid HIGH TEST meme
does Veeky Forums have the best taste in women?

It's nice to be reminded that other people share similar goals

Also this But most of the time shit like this makes it not worth it. I really don't want to spend my time listening to 14 years talk about how much they hate their height or penis or whatever

ahahaahah nigger please
>how many experts
you mean, dysfunctional autists with no other scope in life than googling hard

Oh yeah I remember when Arnold and Dolph erc came here. Lol the most famous person to come here was Zyzz and well his knowledge was basic and all he did was shitposting anyway

Well thank god I aint dependent on your opinion.

Unless you can show me a better, larger and more versed in the sciences forum like this. You should shut your mouth.

for fun
for inspiration
maybe there is some new info
to ask questions

that image raises a good question, why do these whores dress this way? why can't they dress like the guy on the right? they're not overheating, they don't have any muscle

What if I am a runner as well and often I when I encounter female runners, they smile at me? Even of they are good looking.

I do occasionally learn something new here, tho. Sometimes somebody drops the name of some obscure exercise, some obscure exercising device, ... that I haven't heard off before, then I start googling it, and bam, something new is learnt. fat grips is a recent example that I haven't seen before.

But yeah, it's mostly for the dank memes.

I feel like being a part of a fitness community helps me stay motivated in the gym and even other areas in life.
I see other people better than me and inspire me.
I see other people making great progress who motivate me.
Dank memes.

for the ments

Motivation.

Whether it's staring at the fat hate thread to remind myself that's not where I ever want to go back to, or just looking around at people having discussion and getting that sense of community.

I go to the gym super late (around midnight) due to work commitments, so I don't have any "community"/people I talk to there.

Mostly for memes. Also sometimes there are some fresh ideas presented, that I didn't know about.

>DNP
>steroids
>runfags
>(olympic) weightlifting
>multiple threads on nutritional science, vitamins, food combinations
>injury mitigation
>vast exercise routines
>thousands of different drugs and nootropics
>philosophy
>competitions

I really doubt that you can find a more diverse forum than this. Plus one that has the sheer volume of high quality threads.

Though saying this, would most likely bring about some jews and/or marketers to ruin it. So ugh yea...ITS SHIT. ITS ONLY RETARDS AND BASEMENT DWELLING LOSERS HERE. GO AWAY.

haven't really been here in the past couple years

i've been here when i don't have any place else to go

I browse here when im at work as my job is boring as fuck

>still attracted to women

You still have much to learn, stay a while longer

Yeah as far as boards go Veeky Forums is one of the ones with more high quality content.

As the world leader in exercise physiology I frequent Veeky Forums, good sir. Remove yourself immediately from my presence.

Don't for get trannies and tranny fuckers

for comfy plg

Ah yes the crossdressing 100 lb bodybuilding, pl and weightlifting expert

Memes and an environment that reinforces my work ethic.

>stupid HIGH TEST meme
>stupid meme

Enjoy your stick figure waifus user

Enjoy your land whales.

Veeky Forums isn't prone to the hugfest bullshit that goes on on /r/fitness

Veeky Forums moves pretty quick compared to other boards I frequent

Occasionally one of your crazy bastards says something that makes me laugh

Fitness instagram thread, share your username

/thread

pretty legit help for whatever problem you might have, as long as you take it seriously and don't do retarded shit.

is this an elliott rodger (pbuh) quote or something?

Veeky Forums """"memes""""" are shit.

no, if I remember rightly it was a red no-avi from misc.