Where would YOU have hidden the Ark of the Covenant? Please, no theories where it was hidden, please. Thank YOU

Where would YOU have hidden the Ark of the Covenant? Please, no theories where it was hidden, please. Thank YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

wyattmuseum.com/discovering/ark-of-the-covenant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Veeky Forums not /tales/.

The root of Archeology is Ark.

In Ethiopia like God intended.

Are we assuming I'm Moses or someone who stole it in this scenario?

Underneath Trinity Church in Manhattan.

7th to 6th century BCE, before Solomon's Temple
was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE.

Thou shalt not promote theories.

below the chambers of one of the lesser pyramids and accessible by a stone key
there's not many places to hide it in the ancient world
if modern locations are allowed and you can place it anywhere, I'd place it in an ice cavern in Antarctica. the penguins knew all along

This dude broke it up in antiquity, sold the pieces off to gold merchants in Antioch and built a nice house from the profits. Sorry to rain on your parade. We're also hoping to recover the crowns of upper and lower Egypt and Julius Caesar's helmet. Do you have any leads?

Gobekli Tepe in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of Turkey

Under the sea.

Shackle it to a fridge and drop it down Mariana's Trench.

the thing was build few millennia before the alleged ark creation

That stone in the middle of the pit reminds me of the 2001 monolith.

Great Sphinx of Giza

perfect safe hiding place

In the pages of the very mythological book it was created in?

On the lost island of Sardinia.

Constant references ruined the meme.

Meant to quote

Honestly, i'd bury it in some god forsaken shitty village. Make it inconspicuous

Well assuming it was even in one piece to be returned from Babylon by Persians it'd only have been stolen by Romans later on.

Rujm el-Hiri in the Israeli portion of Golan Heights.

Wheel of Ghosts, Wheel of Spirits.

This

We're to pretend it existed, I think.

Under the Rock under Dome of the Rock

wyattmuseum.com/discovering/ark-of-the-covenant

Ron Wyatt is dead.

my grandma used to tell me that it's under the dome of rock in palestine....the jews knows the power of that thing,that's why they digging the dome.

I'd have melted it down and used the gold to pay my soldiers. If I HAD to hide it, I'd take it out into the middle of the sea and throw it overboard.

early 17th century (in the sense ‘ancient history’): from modern Latin archaeologia, from Greek arkhaiologia ‘ancient history,’ from arkhaios ‘ancient’ (see archaeo-). The current sense dates from the mid 19th century.

In a Mount Nebo cave, Jordan.

These

In my ass

up your ass

Beneath Ayers Rock, of course.

A magical place, Perfect!

>We're also hoping to recover the crowns of upper and lower Egypt

Look IRL Aragorn is coming okay, just hold your fucking horses.

>mfw the returned Basileus, a scion of Seleukos and Ptolemy returns to the throne of Egypt and Syria and Macedon. The true heir to Alexander's throne, and 10,000 years of peace is laid upon mankind in a new golden age of Platonism.

Easter Island, Chile

corsica; if no one could reach sardinia for most of history, corsica must have been impossible

Syracuse, Sicily

Tomb of Tutankhamun (KV62), Egypt

probably just bury it somewhere in the middle of a dessert.

Unrelated to thread but....

according to Islam,the ark of the covenant contains Noah's and Aaron's belongings.If a person sees the ark,they will feel calm and peace.If the jews brings the ark into battle,they can defeat all kinds of enemy,but as usual,the jews will never appreciates god's gift.The ark functions as a connector for moses to communicate with god.

Who cares what a child raping goatfucker said? The Ark is mentioned in the actual authentic jew fairytales, so what the shitty third-hand plagiarized version Mohemmed shat out says is irrelevant.

In one of these, preferably a safe one.

Muslims are Jews.
The Old(Real) Israel was in Saudi Arabia near Yemen.

Inside that Pumpkin Pie under Whipped Cream

Send it to India, it will blend in with all of the other Hindu gold idols.

I just hope it doesn't get melted diwn to make bangles.

Portable object. GPS coordinates?

Archaeology?

Probably in one of the tunnels in a hill below Jerusalem. Why go far?

The Jews stopped doing it after that battle with the Philistines that they lost and led to the capture of the Ark.

One of the Egyptian pyramids.

That's what makes it a meme.

Daniel 1:1-3
>In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it. And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god. And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;

1 Esdras 1:41-54
>Nabuchodonosor also took of the holy vessels of the Lord, and carried them away, and set them in his own temple at Babylon. So after a year Nabuchodonosor sent and caused him to be brought into Babylon with the holy vessels of the Lord; And they took all the holy vessels of the Lord, both great and small, with the vessels of the ark of God, and the king's treasures, and carried them away into Babylon.

2 Maccabees 2:4-6
>It was also contained in the same writing, that the prophet, being warned of God, commanded the tabernacle and the ark to go with him, as he went forth into the mountain, where Moses climbed up, and saw the heritage of God. And when Jeremy came thither, he found an hollow cave, wherein he laid the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door. And some of those that followed him came to mark the way, but they could not find it.

KJV

It belongs in a museum.

Looks like a shithole.

British museum of course.

I would put it in a museum.

Thou shalt not promote theories.

underrated post

Yahwh took it off earth.

Neat Pics

The root fo your retardations comed from your mother consuming insane amounts of alcohol while pregnant with you to cope with the fact that she was a slut.

Sahara

Mum says "Hello"

Ezekiel 1:4-6
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

KJV

Only acceptable answer

I don't say hi to that slut anymore

>Oops, Sorry. Satan (my bad)

Thrown it in one of the oceans deepest trenches

Kiryat Ye'arim (Kiriath Jearim)

Zimbabwe Dumghe Mountains.

Who dat? Who dat?

Bottom of the sea. If the chosen people really had need of it then god could part the waters for them again.

Good one. LOL

Where?

Hill of Tara, Ireland

Wild Turkey

Last Call for Alcohol

They hid it in one of the pyramids but colonial grave robbers took it and used it as a coffee table ever since. The descendants don't even know it's the actual arc they just believe it's a replica.

Closing time. Time for you to go out go out into the world.Closing time.Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.Closing time.One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Haha, prolly so.

Chartres Cathedral, France

Oak Island

Buried under the Temple Mount.

I'd have some top men working on it.

Not really related, but if Jesus' purpose was to let everyone be able to pray directly to God does that make the Arc of the Covenant essentially useless? If I remember correctly it's function was to act as God's vessel on Earth and to let priests speak to God. Anyone have any input?

Whoops didn't mean to quote

Yes! "Heere at the Wall"

Yes! "Beneath Parkington Lane"

My grandma's back yard

My grandpa's back yard

Beneath the Vatican Hill. The archaeologists who searched for St. Peter's bones back in the 40s are gonna shit themselves so hard.

The dude who touched it and died? I doubt he was selling much of anything after that happened.

St. Peter's bones are in Bethsaida, as the Vatican well knows. In his home.

State of Vatican City