/rgt/- Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/articles/applied-materials-stock-could-double-1507202216?mod=yahoobarrons&ru=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IPO's this week

>BRACU
>Thursday
>$10
We are a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on May 9, 2017. We were formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination

We intend to focus our search on businesses in the energy or energy-related industries with an emphasis on opportunities in the upstream oil and gas industry in North America

>RYTM
>Thursday
>$14-16
We are a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of peptide therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic deficiencies that result in life-threatening metabolic disorders.

>SWCH
>$14-16
>Friday
Our advanced data centers are the center of our platform and provide power densities that exceed industry averages with efficient cooling, while being powered by 100% renewable energy.

Is GE going to go back up anytime soon

Heh nothing personnel kid

>tfw bought RGSE thinking it'll go higher

>buy DXTR they said
>going to the moon they said
More like going to the bottom of the ocean

Anyways should I hold GNCA I'm about breaking even or will it go up more?

You guys are holding DFEN right? I feel bad for anyone who isn't

I sold at 1.8 so I would expect it to at least shoot past 2.

My weak hands when in the money are a thing of legend.

Went hard in on UPS, calling Amazon out on their horseshit.
They're never going to get a proper transport network going for at least five years much less being able to affect the big dogs bottomline but Boomers are stupid and think they have some magic tech the bluechips don't

I'm holding UVXY like a good cuck.

I keep telling myself that it has to spike up eventually but it never does.

Anyone think RGSE will go back up? or is that hype train over?

In Denver Amazon has delivery drivers everywhere. Hardly ever get Amazon packages from ups. Get out before it's too late

I still believe

Denver can suck my cock

its over get out

Ok but we really do have a great economy if you're trying to see what's going to work long term it's a good indicator

Just picked me up 100 of the CHN meme. The TA looks like it's going to move up a buck, and I'll cash out next week or the following for some easy gains.

Your money is helping keep the proshares yacht maintained

I don't care about long term, what I care about is how a parcel is going to be getting from Philly to California this Christmas
I take Amazon very seriously as a firm but Bezos is a bigger meme than Musk

I live in Denver take that back.

We have the lowest unemployment around and lots of White people. Only problem is the liberals who voted for a blood witch to be president.

I'm still going to maintain my buy order at $115 and hope it hits sometime in the next week or two.

Only if I cash out.

They don't expect anyone to have hands of steel like me. I'll just keep averaging down until the snake around me finally unfurls.

Your gamble man but I'd put it at least at 116, they already look like they're bouncing from the news

Eh, if I get in then I get in, if not then it's no big deal. $115 looks like a good technical entry point to me.

Buy swch guys I have 39 percent return

>*teleports behind you with decay and a reverse split*

>*teleports behind you with Trump saying something moronic that triggers WW3*

What was that spike?

>set $WIN sell order at $2.15
>it keeps bouncing off $2.14

Pls, I just want to cash out with my 20% gains before the bottom falls out.

Still waiting for CYCC and HUSA to do something, the last thing I need is more baggage.

I keep buying more HUSA while it's under .50 I just hope It hits .55 in the next week.

Why? I don't see why it's supposed to go up.

They're a serious company sitting on a shit ton of untouched wells, they're just waiting to make a decision on them

I still don't understand the obsession with HUSA. Everyday people post about and it barley ever does anything

buy the dip

so none of you retards are talking about MNKD?

wow

this thread has gone down hill

Bless you. Just got on this crazy train

I just picked up another thousand shares

>chasing stocks at 52 week highs

speaking of retards

I'm a little nervous to buy in since I'm late. Not sure how much higher it could go

Thanks just invested 10k

Well done sir. Riches will be coming your way.

GNCA up over 40%, is today the day we go to the moon?

Fucking knew it.

I need a rope.

been telling you retards since 1.20

Good price to get into AMAT imo

barrons.com/articles/applied-materials-stock-could-double-1507202216?mod=yahoobarrons&ru=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

Let's see, just copped 70 shares @2.10

wew lads

>tfw i shilled it plenty well under $2 and no one listened

It's okay fags. Where's that chad faggot

its already up way more since you posted this..

alot of morons here

These dumb faggots want to get rich ASAP with as little effort as possible and then post pink wojacks when the buy shit stocks and lose money. I bought the shit shilled here for like a week and realized people were selling me their bags

>buy high sell low in action

Robinhood glitch I wish I had that much

A M R S
toooo Sweeeeeet.

multiple people have been telling you guys to get in all year, this shit is too obvious, hope you jackasses don't miss the train.
Look at that short percentage.
it will be swift. it will be brutal.

The risk:reward ratio was still shitty. You just got lucky.

>its already up way more since you posted this..

I don't think you quite grasp the problem with chasing stocks

Any one got leave two quotes on gnca???

It was far from luck. It was way, way over sold for a very long time and shorted to hell. Now with the re labeling of their diabetes drug, they can be covered under more insurance which means more scripts.

Everytime I see shilling like this either nothing happens or it tanks.

If it was such an obvious buy it would've shot up already

No, it was luck. Good luck.

And it will be bad luck for the tard that winds up buying right before it dumps later.

do these come in a pre-noosed version?

BIOA is about to blast off

>No, it was luck. Good luck
No it wasn't you retarded faggot. If you understand how growth in companies work you'd be in it

they just had a label change approved from FDA theres a reason i was in here shilling it for a couple months. The p/e ratio is low as fuck the reverse split reduced the float and shorts continued to attack it even after the reverse split

you are such a fucking idiot it hurts.

exactly

you are retarded

Looking to pick up VCEL at $5.00 if it dips down there again today, seems like a company with good growth potential.

$LODE is no longer a meme. This is the real deal.

GET IN NOW

MOON MISSION TO TAKE OFF AFTER LUNCH

SHOP is making a come back.

Fuck Mr. Left and his market manipulation

I'm sure if you ask they'll assist you.

Trying to get shares of MN at $3.85, that'd be around an 8% dividend payment due on the 1st of November.

wow its already up another 12% while you sit on your hands

BIOA
BIOA
BIOA

I needed these tendies. Feels good man.

U got lvl 2???

Eh, well 8% per year if payments stay the same, still a 2% quarterly dividend isn't bad, share price should increase until then too I'd think.

Fuck it, it's cheap. Why not? lol buying some BIOA

Once again, you got lucky. You aren't some master wizard stock trader.

Keep chasing stocks. Your luck will run out eventually.

I am beyond pissed I didn't buy MNKD yesterday or even this morning. I have too much money in shit stocks though to put more money in.

its going up because of delusional bears shorting, then they have to cover from shares being held by people that are selling much higher

short as much as you want, in fact, you should revenges short it and give it some fuel

i've been trading for 4 years.. thanks for your input though kiddo

Whoa, 4 whole years? You're a vet.

Christ get a load of this faggot

And you aren't as good as you think you are. Experience doesn't always equate to skill.

GNCA blowing off some steam, maybe resetting and getting ready for another run this afternoon? If that's the case I'd expect it to bounce somewhere between $1.80 - $1.85 and then head back up.

Watching LODE and BIOA to see if these shills are full of shit.

>mnkd crashing

>Believes changing the label will significantly increase sales
top kek

top kek

it does because now some insurance companies that wouldn't cover before will cover it now.

the company itself is undervalued with or without the label change.

all im saying is i know the difference between luck and edge. MNKD was setting up for a huge move and i was telling people in here for awhile...

You're just mad you missed out on massive gains and you know it. Plenty of room to move too

I'm in 1.99. Maybe 2.50 this afternoon?

Hang on lads. We're mooning today

Well then make a better case for it next time. Its our interest to make money not listen to any chump with a horse to back

>$5.70

Hopefully today or tomorrow, I've got my sell order in at $2.50, I'd like to be out of GNCA by the end of the week.

Deadcat

Is it to late to get in on that mooning?

Honestly I don't know, I got in at $1.44

how long are you BIOA guys planning to hold on? it's just riding hype of off the new CEO, no?

RYTM is up 65%