When do you cash out? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly?

When do you cash out? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-denmark-facts-figures-2017/
coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/
skat.dk/skat.aspx?oid=2156173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not

>cash out

when I have earned about a million, I will cash out maybe 20%

What? You hodl, weak handed faggot

>cash out

>cash out

For real though I'll probably take 10% out every time I make 10x (so I'll take out 1k once I make 10k)

Prob never and i will die while nobody knows my private keys.

Can you cash out cryptos?

Its useless asking these "people" if they cash out.

But seriously, I cash out at least once a month.
Cryptocurrencies can't buy me a Nintendo Switch + Mario Odyssey

They absolutely can. Bought an snes classic with ltc yesterday. But you're gonna have to leave the basement and meet people face to face

I cash out every 24 hours, wait 3 days for wire transfer, then transfer right back.

will also buy this with a miniscule amount of my crypto gains.

have even been accumulating the list of games I'll buy apart from the main ones (with mario odyssey of course):

steamworld dig2
doom
wwe 2k18
snippercilppers
shovel knight
stardew valley
lego city undercover
sonic forces
sonic mania
escapists 2
mario rabbids
the end is nigh
stardew valley
rime
thimbleweed park
dark side detective

When I have 1 million euros

>snes classic
Why? Why would anyone get this instead of just downloading an emulator or raspberry pi?

I cashed out my initial investment + some nice profit when WTC went x12 for me. I still have 11k in crypto that is just pure profit... everything I generate with that is even more free money. I'm gonna see how far I can take that 11k. Have a good job, loads of savings... I won't need to cash out anytime soon. A nice side project.

Super comfy.

Strange people

Last time I cashed out was November of last year so yearly, although I won't cash out this November probably.

i just cash out when i feel like it

crypto is 100% tax free in my country, so i dont have to conjure up a strategy to cash out, lmao at you third worlders

Where do you live?

You know, I'm confused now. I'm planning to cash out once I reach a large enough sum of money that I can live off dividends alone and continue to play with crypto for fun. But what if crypto becomes the new money and cashing out is the losing move...

When will the new paradigm no longer be a meme?

The biggest electronics website in my country accepts bitcoin, so yeah, i could buy both a switch and mario with just bitcoin.

Just wait a year or two and there will be no need to ever cash out for anything

Where do you live and can i move in there ?

>cash out
Kek

denmark

sure theres a shit ton of refugees and mentally ill sjw faggots, but atleast crypto is completely tax free unless you host an exchange or something related to it

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-denmark-facts-figures-2017/
coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/

but if you lose your money in crypto, you'll find no pity from the feds, so its a double edged sword desu

britbong here. what taxes do I have to pay if I cash out?

Whoa tax free bitcoin, me wants it , btw is prostitution illegal there ? It..it is important for me

I cash out when there's something that costs more than $500 that I want to buy or if I'm going on an expensive vacation. Ends up being like once a month.

yes prostitution is legal aslong as the hookers pay the tax

I'm in the process of moving to Denmark (from Sweden) due to our fucking 30% capital gains bullshit. I already owe the state 53k € from my withdrawals this year, getting fucking tired of giving to feminist left cunts in the government.

Once a month because crypto itself is not eatable.

do you think they'll find out?

Well maybe bulgaria wasnt the best option after all

depends on the amount and how much he transfered at a time

€53k is alot to owe, and if he transfered it all in one big scoop, the bank would find it a bit suspicious, and they are required to report that kind of thing to the tax depot

but only swede user can tell us for sure if he has been contacted by the kikes

Denmark seems to be the only Scandi country not cucked by bullshit capital gains tax on crypto.

But are you actually sure this is the case? Have you contacted the tax authorities in Denmark or do you have an official source?

did you read the links i posted?

the government declared every bitcoin trade tax free, as the central bank of denmark declared it "not a currency", and compared bitcoin to be more like an old vintage painting, which can increase in value over time and its value is entirely determined by what the buyers want to pay for it and overall speculation

but as i said, every gain is tax free, but if you lose all your money in crypto, you are not entitled to any kind of support or help from the government, so its a double edged sword

this is the official statement from the tax depot, but its in danish
skat.dk/skat.aspx?oid=2156173

Basically says every gain is tax free, and every loss is on your own

however, it says if you recieve your paycheck in crypto, it has to be taxed, or if you own an exchange or something

Never

I've read the links before and it seemed promising. But then again I wouldn't 100% rely on information from those news sites unless you have confirmed it with SKAT, or have any official link from them

Okay nevermind then. I can read swedish but not danish so will have to use translate

Thanks

i moved to denmark permanently last year because of this. i moved, made account in denmark, withdraw to new account. been fine so far.

If you are still here, would you mind quoting the part that says the capital gain is tax free. There is so much text there and it doesn't translate it very well

this is the part that states it

its incredible hard to read even for me, as its written in language only a lawyer can read

i doubt google translate can translate it properly

Nice

mange tak user

>"§ 5. For income is the following exluded:

>a. Increase in capital due to the fact that the property, taxable owner increases in value - while on the other hand, no deduction >is made in the income of their loss in value or income arising from the sale of the taxpayer's property (including including >securities) in so far as such sales do not belong to their business route, such as real estate business, or for speculative >purposes, in which cases the gained trade profit is recognized as income, and any loss may also be deducted therefrom. ... "

ran it through google translate, but you can get the just of it

basically says capital tax doesn't count bitcoin as income, as it can decrease and increase in value like a painting, so gains are yours, but if you lose money, you wont get a tax decrease or something

however, it is counted as income if you earn your bitcoin through a business or something, like hosting an exchange or your had a deal with your boss to get paid in bitcoin instead