-side shot edition-

>tfw

Advanced Micro Devices tattoo

>just fuck my shit up sempai

FUCK HOW CAN I LOOK THIS GOOD BREHS

mirin eczema

mirn vascularity

>dat face do

now do a normal pose instead of leaning into the camera to use its fish eye characteristics to make you look bigger

6'0" 175 pounds. This is me 4 months after ss. I went from 150 to this and am wondering if I should start my cut or continue bulking?

>mirrors, how do they work?

pls be gentel

Fuck this summer man, bulk and power lift until next spring.

>little boy face
>man body

you pin test

Nice gloots and chest, clean up your room.

I already posted numerous poses, how can you still doubt that i'am literally better than you in every way?

I don't say it too often, but since this is a special case, i will do it anyway; I feel sorry for you that you're this delusional and mentally disabled. Mirin that you still manage to be alive. Respect

post moar ass

>manlets on gear

what do you use to fuel that narcissistic mind of yours?

you forgot to say no homo

good genes + fountain of youth = looking like I'm 18 when I'm actually a dozen years older

I'm natty af breh I don't even whey powder

op here, swear this fucking eczema shit comes back every year. Tfw shit skin genetics ;_;

Dude I've had full blown psoriasis since I've been 5 years old. 65% of my body was covered at its worst point, about 7 years ago.

I got into the study for Eustikeminab (sp) better known as Stelara, and it cleared me up 100%. Ask a dermatologist, it probably works for eczema as well

When are you going to take new pictures for the "current" body threads? I swear every one of these threads you are always in posting the same pictures talking shit to everyone else when you look like a fucking cloud with acne. You aren't aesthetic by any means

You're too tall for big legs

Thanks brah will ask very soon. Everytime I go to my dermatologist they give me antibiotics that only get rid of it for a couple weeks then the shit comes back

6'1 185

bit hard to see but you might need to hit legs some more, looking good though
good job on obliques

No need. You just have to look good. Sorry you got fuckup with your genetic makeup. I don;'t know what to tell you breh.

God bless. lmao

I took that pic last week, you demented senile faggot. I don't care about your opinion since you probably look no better than pic related. But you can entertain me, that's allowed

take antibiotics. Visit a dermo

Here's OPs quads, sorry I don't have a full body mirror which makes taking leg pics really hard

Setting your phone to a place about your chest's height, taking a video and screen-grabbing the frames you want is the best way to take progress pictures.
You could use leg mass, but you look somewhat tall so i guess it takes more time for you.

Yeah , 6'3 reporting

Side shot. Rear delts need work.

5'9" manlet
183lbs
Want to get to 10% this summer how many more pounds do you think I have left?

you're around 16-18% body fat, at least another 10lbs to go.

i don't think i can be gentle

First thing in the AM before breakfast. Done with intermittent fasting for now, back to 3 meals/day.

bout 2 kilos to go mate

>dilf body
>moonface

why :(

190cm 112kg

Why are your legs looking kinda small

One more time. 180cm 90kg

miring doormode
post better pic

5'7 170lbs

Lifts? No homo but you're my exact height so just curious... haha

6'2" 188lb

>ate like shit over winter
>too late to do anything for this summer

oh well, I built a power rack in my basement so I no longer have to drag myself to the gym which was always the worst part of working out.

5'7 140lbs
Damn it's hard to add lean muscle. I have been clean bulking for a few months and can't seem to keep any weight on.

Lifts?

You are my goal body, mirin hard.

All your kitchen appliances look like they have Japanese smileys on them.

Looking real, real good otherwise though.

Low quality b8 but I'm bored. Legs appear small to you because that's what you want to see or how you want to troll.

>what is posing
>what are angles

I do have to shave though. Anything beyond 3 days beard growth on me makes face/jaw look less defined, just lazy.

1rm
175lbs/230/345/410

Lean bulk, start cutting around next February.
Lean bulk means your TDEE +300 calories a day.

God damn what do you do for arms?

thanks

why did you quote me?

My fault, you cool. Meant for my friends Lookin strong btw, wouldnotkickboxwith/10.

I lift weights and put them back down. But my arms are not nearly as impressive as some in this thread. Last I measured with a pump I was a baby 18". I have never been able grow beyond that and aside from progressive overload, I don't know how to stimulate them any more. No, I am not interested in roiding thank you.

btw, this is a side shot thread you autists.

R8 my dyel mode, almost finished muh cut

5 8 160 lbs
bench: 195*8 squat: 315*3 dl: shitty
no flexx in first pic

i-i can stop bulking now, right?

rate me gonna cut some moar

Some decent gains for only 3 months of pretty regular lifting (was on and off before)

Something something bodyweightfag

Every. Thread.

> clean bulking

You have to gain some fat if you want to add lean mass.

Some of us need constant valudation from online forums. Leave us alone.

post pics bby

I already did

You didn't win the fountain of youth. You just have flawed facial bone structure due to mouthbreathing and androgenic hormone deficiency/shitty health during development.

I want to bully your titties.

Current

Filthy roided sub-5 subhuman incel with women faggots

I am disgusted. The Fitmisc and sluthate will be my new homes.

>Filthy roided sub-5 subhuman incel with women faggots
What does this mean?

Why does every bodybuilder feels the need to get a shitty tribal?

It means that the supposedly gay men in that picture are actually preferentially straight men who are unable to attract women for sex and therefore resort to using steroid, bodybuilding and having gay sex in a vain attempt to fill the pussy void.

You need to 100% prioritize lat (and some shoulder) development.

Or they don't have money to pay for their hg cycle.

They want to hide their shitty skin.

Could be g4p or, you know, faggots.

Mirin my aids arm insertions?

>tfw 4 finger bicep gap and high tricep insert

Also yes, I have gyno. Surgery this summer boiiisss.

mini-cut will do you good. Bulk for a year+ after.

time to train chest fampai

I look like shit

>yes you do, now go away

jk, just need more delts familee