I wonder what its like to be able to kill 99.99% percent of humans with your bear hands?

I wonder what its like to be able to kill 99.99% percent of humans with your bear hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe3na9umxDA
youtube.com/watch?v=WmyrrNh5X6A
youtube.com/watch?v=67YjNBJSR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=27FH-nXP1xU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't mind being a bear. Unless I was in Asia.

All I have to do to beat Schaub is to blow some air on his chin.

Kodiak bear master race reporting in

i didnt know Travis brown is on Veeky Forums. whats the secret to killing a man with elbows as he tries to double leg?

This bear's face looks like someone mirrored it vertically

I wont catch on the joke; actually 99,99% of grown up men are able to kill the 99,99% of human population with their bare hands if you give them the chance to bash the target skull in

Killing somebody doesnt require that much strenght

we said sir

the ol fighting isnt real meme

I think Schaub would fuck you up

>heh... *teleports behind you*
>"h-hajai des!!!!"
>*animation cell superimposed on speed lines*
>"nothing personnel, kid"
>bash the target skull in
>*tips fedora and wipes katana with style*
>hot girl supporting character watches from the sideline
>"s-such chkara... sugoi, simply sugoi"

First for Schaub

Women too. I'd have no trouble killing Cain Velasquez.
Me in the pic btw

excellent observation user. 99.99% of the population could beat usain bolt in a race if he were standing still.

>an SJW "author" defending a fat cow
Colour me surprised

So, explain to me how this cocksucker could murder 99.99% of the human population, because I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe3na9umxDA

>I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

He's a professional heavyweight mixed martial artist, at least he was until his podcast got popular.

He was a top heavyweight in the UFC who retired in his prime to conquer the entertainment industry.

because hes the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=WmyrrNh5X6A

>He was a top heavyweight in the UFC who retired in his prime to conquer the entertainment industry.

By looking like a Veeky Forums faggot who just discovered menswear and deluded himself into thinking he has """class"""?

>that follow up punch when he's clearly out cold
what a dickhead

crazy how his body tries to keeps going even after he's been btfo

Internet critics are the worst. Get a life and lose my number.

>top
Lmao no. He was a tomato can with a glass chin.

Go try to do jiu jitsu on the cement instead of a mat and you will see how good ground fighting is on the street.

You're an idiot

He's an elite striker who KNOCKED OUT Cro-Cop

Better than on a mat?
youtube.com/watch?v=67YjNBJSR6U

Unless the other guy what friends that will kick the grappler while he's down, a ground fighter will beat a standup fighter the vast majority of the time

>what
*has

youtube.com/watch?v=27FH-nXP1xU

retard. drop a barbell on your neck m8.

his most brutal knock out was when joe rogan dropped some truth bombs on him about how he's not an elite fighter.

A balding flabby loser. My dad could beat him up.

>top heavyweight
nah breh
>retired in his prime
his prime was pretty mediocre

>GOAT
>Cro Cop was so old and out of his prime that his entire head was made of glass that even a light tap would knock him out
Cro Cop should have retired a long time before that fight.

my dads could beat up your dad

The opinions of casuals are so adorable.

>joker tattoo
>playing with headphones on
what a fag.

how shit do you have to be to get put into a twister?

HAHA you have 2 dads!! Your dads are GAAY!!!

This.

Crop cop may be old with slower reflexes and a (now) glass chin from many years of trauma... But that man IS a killer, unlike schaub. I'm surprised he didn't watch the reply and make plans to murder him in his sleep.

Seriously though. It's things like that that cause greats like cro cop to develop glass jaws/lose their chin. Taking full force blows to the head whilst unconscious is infinitely worse for your brain than getting KO'd.

Assholes like schaub shorten the careers of entertaining and brilliant fighters. Because they just can't help themselves from getting a free punch to an unconscious man.

I would happily place a pipe bomb in schaubs wifes anus.

don't blame schaub, that's just the nature of the sport. You keep punching until the ref stops you. In the heat of the moment you can't tell dazed from knocked out.

Schaub isn't married. You can't tie down a real alpha male.

fucking brutal. How long after did he retire?

shit, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

My wife's son could beat up your dad lmao loser

Schaub is un-ironically the best HW in the world.

That's how nouveau riche works

Welcome to try. Would you consider yourself as a part of the 99,99% kek.. or are you a faggot ?