BREAKING NEWS! CHAINLINK RACIST!

Chainlink (LINK) AKA "Linkies" hatred of Ripple (XRP) proven to be RACIALLY MOTIVATED! Posts by Linkies containing slurs about the Jews and Black supporting and endorsing Ripple. Once this hits Reddit, Chainlink is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!PIC RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/it-it/money/storie-principali/bonifico-istantaneo-si-parte-ecco-come-funziona-e-quanto-costa-in-4-punti/ar-AAsqrDK?ocid=NL_ITIT_A1_OM2-PID87680&pfr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF is this FUCKING SHIT WITH LINK!! Allthis bad news fucking hell

I read that post. That man speaks the truth, even the chinks would pass on that shit coin.

Fuck kikes Im all in LINK now

everyone knows cripple is the worst shit coin
anyone buying this shit go back to plebbit

Another Linkie confirms the Racial Hatred exhibited by the typical Linkie.

I have to inform you. SIR, that within a day all that will be holding Link bags are a handful of Racist Extremist Poltards. Now I know exactly where rhis scam came from.

Racism! Oh teh noes!!
You have to go back

Hey fellas, do you think OP is a pajeet, jew or chink? I'm thinking missing a chromosome.

this guy is probably one ofthe ripple devs XD.

this is an anonymous board bro. anyoe can come hereand say anything.

btw my racist neibour invested in apple early! Apple racist confirmed !!!??

This is not Pol. Everything you say here costs or makes you.money. This was a grave error.

I'm holding XRP but this is a fucking hilarious post

Shoo Linkie.

Nice try at Gaslighting. Not. Total fail.

dude I literally responded to you yesterday about XRP and how I'm holding it. What is your end-game here?

Jesus this is sad to read

No one's buying your FUD bro, might as well give up and buy some asap

Mu end game is that there is norhin3g amusing or cute about racism, and O do not care for it being associated with XRP in any way whatsoever. If Chainlink wishes to out on the face of Racial Hatred, they are choosing their own fate.

Sorry.for.typos. I cant beleive what I am seeing here.

Some of us are business professionals, and we do not appreciate racist posts coming through our Coroorate Networks.

visit a psychiatrist

Anyway. Im out for a bit. I have to calm down a bit and do some paperwork to explain ro shareholders what just happened.

you have problems man, getting rid of my XRP because you're a fucking weirdo

>*drrt drrt*

>HELLO
>user?
>HELLO SHAREHOLDER
>Yes, user?
>DROP YOUR FUCKING LINK BAGS
>W-wha-
>THIS GUY ON Veeky Forums WHO HAS LINK WAS REALLY RACIST
>...
>SO THAT MEANS LINKIES HATE RIPPLE AND IT IS ALSO RACIALLY MOTIVATED

>Why did I hire this sperg?

Yeah. Veeky Forums on a corporate network my ass.

GTFO.

So "RIDDLER" is a kike... Now the pieces are coming together.

Oy Vey!

Good news from Italy...
msn.com/it-it/money/storie-principali/bonifico-istantaneo-si-parte-ecco-come-funziona-e-quanto-costa-in-4-punti/ar-AAsqrDK?ocid=NL_ITIT_A1_OM2-PID87680&pfr=1