Friendly reminder that this pudgy DYEL right here could kill literally every single one of you with his bare hands...

Friendly reminder that this pudgy DYEL right here could kill literally every single one of you with his bare hands. Why are you still autistically injecting steroids, counting calories, and working tirelessly to increase your max bench by 15lbs by 2017 when you could be doing something useful and tangible with your lives like training in a martial art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>martial arts
>useful

>martial arts
>useful

what if I just shoot you

Shaub = God

pipebomb

not even an elite fighter

What if your gun malfunctions? What if you're in an area that doesn't allow CC? What if I grab your wrist before you can aim at me and start beating the shit out of you? What if I run up behind you and put you into a full nelson RNC?

There are situations you may come across where your little piece of cheap metal won't save you, and when that happens, you're life is at the mercy of someone more trained than you pal.

What if I don't have to fight because I'm not some Nigger living in a Ghetto?

>What if I don't have to fight
t. every untrained beta male that's ever had the shit beat out of him

What if you start shit, fight me, beat the shit out of me, and I come back later with five buddies and break your fucking legs and leave you in a dumpster?

Fighting alone and unarmed is for the ring and the mat. Real fights are won with tire irons, 2x4s, and friends.

>What if you start shit, fight me, beat the shit out of me, and I come back later with five buddies and break your fucking legs and leave you in a dumpster?
You'd be a bitch nigger, and I'd still probably beat the fuck out of all 5 of you at the same time.

Why would someone stick around after beating someone up? Are you retarded?

>What if your gun malfunctions
What if his double action revolver malfunctions? Uh, one in a couple million. Even with a semi auto from a reputable brand it's very unlikely.

>What if you're in an area that doesn't allow CC?

I don't live in a state with gun free zones, most states don't have gun free zones. Plus, the no guns allowed signs on the front of buildings don't have to be heeded by law it's just a warning.

>What if I grab your wrist before you can aim at me and start beating the shit out of you

Who fully extends their arm to shoot somebody in close quarters, nigger? That's how you end up like that Crosshit muhreen who got ended by the nigor a while ago.

>What if I run up behind you and put you into a full nelson RNC?

Then I'd have to have fighting skills to deal with this unprovoked assault? It's also unbelievably hard to put somebody in a full nelson by surprise when they aren't walking around with a case of invisible lat syndrome.

They probably live within a couple blocks, and they have to leave home sometime.

I think OP is a faggot but at least he's not a nigger like you

>he actually walks around in public with a gun ALL the time
I seriously hope you autists don't do this

>the no guns allowed signs on the front of buildings don't have to be heeded by law it's just a warning.

That's not true at all my friend.

P I P E B O M B
I
P
E
B
O
M
B

Yeah, he could kill any single one of us, but as I am not a professional fighter, I have no obligation or reason to fight fair, or even fight him one-on-one. What's your point?

Yes it is, in most states. They aren't legally protected and they will just ask you to leave and get you with armed trespass if you refuse.

What if europa where the ordinary man dont carry, what den, u gonna get raped son, they gonna slip cock in arse and pound u while u cry for mum

Could you possibly be more trashy lol

>muh revovler is moar reliable
/k/ here. Stop spouting this meme. Modern semi autos are infinitely more reliable than any revolver.

Good post gave me a cheeky boner

I could start unprovoked physical altercations in the streets due to sexual frustration and roid rage.

a clean shot to the head will take him out also good b8 tho

>someone who has never fought multiple opponents

MMA fighters regularly use halotestin and test, just not more anabolizing substances

>tfw I'll never get fucked up on Halo and PCP and destroy someone.

i dont live in a third world pile of shit country

The fighter in OP has never used a single PED or banned substance. He is a 100% natty athlete.

>roid rage
why are you here

i train martial arts, and this thread is retarded.

Martial arts is one of the most useless, time consuming passions you can have, and EVERYONE will think you are a tryhard faggot when/if they find you you train.

Also 100% who arent in it for the love of martial arts, stop training after a couple years or so.

Nobody with OPs mentality, trying to recruit people into the cult of "useful mma" (not unlike crossfit's "functional strength" shenanigans) has the mentality of someone who trains for a lifetime.

..unless op got dumped because he didnt pay enough attention to his grill, because too busy training, and this salty nonsense makes him feel less butthurt

Fat lazy american detected

Yea, keto kid is full natty.

>being able to defend yourself in a street fight is useless
m8

Yes it is.

I have trained my whole life and been in precisely zero situations that led to a street fight.

I even worked in compton for a few months, and walked to work from the bus stop (i am white AF)
People dont beat you up just for existing, you know.

If you are a dickhead who gets in fights, you shouldnt train because you deserve to get your ass beat.

Shit exists to teach people how not to act, except in rare examples. If you flaunt your wealth, in brazil, you gon get mugged. And that is what you get for being retarded.

>Yes it is.
>Being able to defend your life from an assailant is in fact useless.
t. retardo

Sounds like you fucking blew at Martial Arts. What's the point of training if you aren't going to Prize-Fight? Go learn self-defense focused around self-defense and not sport(even though martial arts are helpful).

>I never got beat up for no reason so nobody gets beat up for no reason

My best friend got his right feet beaten to a pulp by Turks in Köln. They had to amputate it.
All he did was standing around and waiting for the train.
I hope you smug little shit never get into a situation like this, so don't talk shit about people training for a worst case scenario

>this pudgy DYEL
you answered your own question

When is it useful to be able to fight ?
Maybe once or twice in your life

When is it useful to be aesthetic as fuaarrk?
Every god damn day

To post bait.

Fighting is for the poor

/k/ys

True k veteran navy seal here. Revolvers are,more reliable.

I've trained, done a little fighting when I was younger, but not these days because it's too damaging on your body and brain.
I still train twice a week, straight kickboxing, and I'm alright, but I don't really know how useful it would be on the street or whatever. I'm pretty built though, so I usually intimidate the kinds of losers who try and start shit.

The ketokid is getting cut to the gills now though.. just sayin

>When is it useful to be able to fight ?
>Maybe once or twice in your life
>When is it useful to be aesthetic as fuaarrk?
>Every god damn day
>.

Or just be both like Conor

Well if you looked liked hammered dog shit and no longer fought you probably would too

I have trained my whole life for situations like this, so i am not overly concerned. This type of shit really doesnt happen in civilized areas of the world, though.

the point of training is i love/have loved martial arts since childhood.

What is the point of competing? I get enough head trauma as it is, i dont want to go into a career that pays literally nothing unless you are the GOAT and guaruntees you will recieve years of additional head trauma?

I dont want the best fighters in the world trying to kick my head off, i wouldnt mind working for a training camp or something, but i feel chemistry a more lucrative profession, and martial arts a hobby/passion on the side.

That being said, i stepped into a cage teice in alaska in amateur fights.

I was appalled by how untrained they were.

Literal wild haymakers and ZERO groundgame

>conor
>aesthetic
Top kekaroo.

Sage northcutt would like to have a word....

>if they don't look like a cartoon character they're not aesthetic

SCHAUB

IS

GAUD

Everyone's talking shit about what this guy said, but this is pretty much how real life goes, 2bh.

Take away the pipes and the 2x4's and replace it with a phonecall and the New York City Police Department and that's pretty much how any rational person would deal with getting knocked the FUCK out.

>thinking hungry skelly is aesthetic just because low bodyfat.
>thinking natural perfection is "cartoonish"
...jason blaha?

>Friendly reminder that this pudgy DYEL right here could kill literally every single one of you with his bare hands.
>got beat by a literal broscience spouting manlet
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

How does this look like a cartoon?

Looks like mussels to me, mang

>natural
I bet you think bork is natty too

10000% that is natty.

It is called flexing and low bodyfat.

He isnt fake natty size like seid or kinobody.
Natty delts/10

>10000% that is natty
shut the fuck up retard

Says the guy who's never trained and doesn't know that a lot of the shit is actually practical.

try test + tren + clomic