Saitama workout

The one punch man workout really work ?

Video: vid.me/DHgf

It'd work, but not even remotely near as well as it did for Saitama.

>that video

what the fuck is going on in that video?

1 - How'd she take so many hits? Was it because he didn't put his body behind it?

2 - Why?

THIS VIDEO IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! WOMEN ARE JUST AS STRONG AS MEN!!!!!

Do it and get back to us

Some other user said he would do it but I haven't seen him around since the beginning of the year

>he opened the door for her
And they say chivalry is dead

Strong video, anyone know the story?

also no, it would work for a while, until you would be strong enough for it to start getting easy, situps and pushups are bad cause doing 100 reps only works your stamina.

>ginger
>balding
>fat
>can't even KO a woman with a bunch of free shots

what a loser

While she was beating him it was pretty boner-ish. It was clear that she didn't really hurt him, all that nice fury could have been later put in rough sex.
It was pretty cool until she hugged her. If he stayed still to take a few punches again she'd have calmed down eventually. And it's easy as pie to turn that rage into sex drive.
Too bad he was a pussy and sucker punched her. Great mistake.

Great Veeky Forums related thread!

>>>/reddit/

stupid bitch deserved worse. where did this fucking meme come from where women can just assault men repeatedly and expect nothing back

>you hit me I'll hit you!

nice logic
she didn't deserve to be knocked senseless, she slapped him a few times and he should have disengaged by walking off, not standing there taking it and then losing his anger

a man is stronger than a woman, that's why you don't beat the fuck out of them like you would a guy

>this man will be called a misogynistic domestic abuser
>the woman will be called a poor, sweet, innocent, victim, survivor who dindunuffin

They are clearly both psychotic and in an ideal world they would run that car into a ravine and die together.

Women are essentially equivalent children in terms of strength and mental capacity, would you beat the shit out of a kid who kicks you in the shin?

>worldstarhiphop.com
none of them particularly looked like hiphopers.

>don't the context
>death penalty for both
no, u.

If a woman hit me I'd knock out the bitch

A woman slapping a guy on his face is embarassing

>she didn't deserve to be knocked senseless
Nah. Even if her force wasnt as strong she did deserve that for thinking that it was ok to repeatedly put her hands on someone.

>a man is stronger than a woman

youd figure that'd be good logic as to why women shouldn't fuck with men so hard. it wasn't just slapping either, she threw some punches that she intended to do harm with. while ironically he probably toned back.

women are fucking retarded and need to know their place senpai

a grown woman isn't the same as a child you dipshit. the age experience alone should have taught her not to pick physical fights.

are you a hiphoper yourself to make such a statement

We can't have it both ways. Women should either have the rights of children. ie. basically being the property of their guardian. Or they should be treated like adults. ie. getting punched in the face.

>people who are literally crazy as fucking beating the shit out of each other in public are better dressed and drive a better car than you

Hmmm

I came after like 1 second fapping to this.

if a woman hit you you'd just knock them clean out?
so the woman starts from being in the wrong by initiating force and then you initiate greater force?
okay mate

punching someone in the face isn't right, this is why we have laws in place to punish people who break them
if we had it your way we'd get judges to punch people in the face as punishments

never said she was in the clear, women can't just hit people you're right but KO'ing them like some people suggest here is stupid

>punching someone in the face isn't right
exactly why she deserved it. because she was wrong.

so two wrongs make a right?

>so the woman starts from being in the wrong by initiating force and then you initiate greater force?
yes

how did world war 2 end?

it's like spanking a child. it doesn't make a right but it sure teaches a lesson.

No. Hitting back someone that assaults you is right.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE STORY?

She didn't like that he had even decided that but that he didn't even had.

What the fuck...she beats him up, then she kisses him, then she beats the living shit out of him again, then she kisses him...dude tries to hug her hoping she will understand how much he loves her...she beats him again, dude gets fed up as fug...fights back, destroy the cunt, cunt feels inferior and finally begins to love him.
And that kids, is how bitches work.

No, you're in a reddit thread
No, defending yourself with a proportionate attack is right. He wasn't in need to attack her, and the attack is not proportioned.
t. lawyer

What happens in that webm?
I'm afraid to click it desu

Typical meathead responses.

If I am the weaker vessel, I can hit you all I want because I'm weak and you have NO RIGHT to hit me back.

The minute a guy swings on a girl is the minute the the guy proves that men and women are equal.

Which is it?
Why are sports divided by gender?

It's like you guys have no brains.

If a woman hits you, DEAL WITH IT and move on.

being this much of a cuck, are you european?

>guaranteed replies

ginger kitten runs over to a cameraman, sits in lap and proceeds to snooze, proceeds to jump on shoulder and climb on head

There are some crazy people out there.

feminazi roastie spotted. i hope you get the shit knocked out of you too someday. i dare you to obey your own logic and hit any guy you please

both these posts made me laugh, first time ive ever laughed browsing this fucking website

A kitty getting REKT into a millien peases :^)

I thought it was going to end up with the kitten being run over or something
I'm used to faggots naming webms "cute" and they're actually a dog exploding or some shit

>women can hit men multiple times but as soon as a man gives it her back then he is wrong

kys

I'm not like that, also I think the kitty says "malk" at the end.

what kind of sick fuck does that... Not on MY Veeky Forums! XD Browse safely le user!

>when you see smaller guys getting knocked out by bigger guys then thats wrong cus the biggers guys are stronger and should walk away or take it

kys

Because he can't throw a punch

Luckily, they all are in a relationship. Think about that video when you have the insane idea of getting a gf.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

you mean like this?

i dont give a fuck about this first bitch but i'd fucking ravage that guy for assaulting the second chick who tried to help the dumb bitch .. imagine if that was your mother or a woman from your family, i'd fucking obliterate that faggot

she punched him and tried to sidekick his hamstring. don't understate what the woman did.

dont worry, its safe

>that webm
:')

Your attack should be at minimum to prevent further assault. He did just that. He neutralized her. He probably waited too long. He should have KO'd her immediately after the 5th slap.

yep, you caught me. You're a proud merkin I guess. Pop, pop, pop, watcha dem niggas drop. Murrica strong. Kill'em all and build the wall.

We have different ways to conceive manhood. You don't have a reason to sucker punch a girl to show how much you love her (it's clear there's some relationship between the two). It was pretty cool that he closed the door and hugged her (even if in murrica someone would have called that act alone "rape"). He could have succeeded in what __he__ wanted, but he fucked up and now he's probably ruined.

>le kys meme
well memed my friend! You're really too cool 4 reddit

you wouldn't do anything you fucking keyboard warrior.

>I need to imagine its a woman from my family to feel empathy for her

Unfortunate for us all

They should start having MMA fights where the clearly weaker male is allowed to do whatever he wants and dq the stronger fighter for retaliating.

Is this what women typically do when they argue with you while in a relationship?

Slap you in the face and kick you? lol

Yes he did nothing legally wrong. Take a picture of the bruises he has and show this video and she will be put away for assault if he presses charges. Which I doubt he will because it wouldn't be the manly thing to do
What shit country do you live in
He defended himself with his hands after she assaulted him with kicks and hits. Proportionate defence to the assault from the woman. There is no way he won't walk free if she presses charges as long as he can get his hands on this video

If somebody attacked you, you wouldn't fight them off? If somebody stole your stuff, you wouldn't take it back? Duck off with "two wrongs don't make a right", that's a spineless platitude used to scold children into obedient pacifism. In the real world reciprocal action is often the most direct form of justice. "Do unto others..."

Pretty much, they feel entitled to do so.
Not in Soviet Russia though, in Soviet Russia you kill her and get another one, usually her hot younger sister.

That guy looked like he was punching underwater and was taking the longest windup possible. My grandmother could have ducked those shots and she killed herself 20 years ago.

not unless we're on the same playing field ie if they're a man
if a guy hits me I'll hit him back, if a girl slapped me I wouldn't knock their teeth out

>a grown woman isn't the same as a child you dipshit.

Sure she is.

Physically the top professional female athletes are comparable to the top amateur 13-14 year old boys, just look at their world records.

Mentally women simply don't have the self-control of men, they are much more emotional.

They should be treated like women, not like children and certainly not like men.

underrated post

If it was a woman, I'd be fucked for life, so I'll just try to parry attacks and run away. Then go to police and charge her for assault.

What I want to know is where was this blonde bitch when the guy was getting slapped around. The instant the female gets a taste of her own medicine, poof, social conscience appears.

pretty sure i'd fucking obliterate you too you massive faggot

So is no one going to mention he chased and assaulted a innocent bystander that was just trying to stop the violence? At that point someone should have shot the motherfucker.

It's quite a sad sight but what can you expect in a society where a man can reach adulthood without ever being in a fight?

I can't stop watching the video, it's that awesome.

So everyone with a dick is on the same playing field? I should just assume that every guy can squat 450lbs? Or should I just let skinny short guys punch me in the face?

>so the woman starts from being in the wrong by initiating force and then you initiate greater force?

You're not initiating force you mong. She already initiated it. That's called escalating force, and the point of escalating force is to end the confrontation.

Big dude can't knock her out
>>Those retard haymakers
Why can't people into physics.

What if its a weaker guy? Do nerds get all the free sucker punches and nutshots they like just because they bench less than you? Of course not, it'd hurt like hell and be humiliating. Why endure it just because the weaker attacker has tits?

>Mentally women simply don't have the self-control of men, they are much more emotional.
>They should be treated like women, not like children
I'm failing to see the difference.
I see no reason why women should not be held accountable for their actions and be required to operate under the law as civilized individual.

gotta respect his self-control in not suplexing her when he got her in that grab, he could have really hurt her; bad sportsmanship on her part for not accepting defeat when he let her go

his striking game needs work

but I guess we can all agree the better man won

if a guy attacks you he thinks he can take you, they don't attack you when they think they'll get their ass handed to them otherwise they wouldn't bother

if a guy attacks you it's an equal playing field, if you think you can take every person who attacks you then good for you, pat yourselves on the back

That guy must have been drunk or something. I have no other idea how he would t be able to lay her down flat with the first punch

It would have been more satisfying if there wasn't so much time between her hits and his.

The man should take it up with the woman's father or husband who should discipline her in turn.

Cheeky jab to the nose would have sorted her out nice and quick

>hitting someone back after they hit you multiple times is a sucker punch
Don't forget to vote for Bernie :^)

She didn't intervene when he was getting slapped and kicked at though so I say it's full deserved

you're a toilet, you're having power fantasies about knocking women out and actually posting it

reflect on yourself user

basically this, full on beatdown seemed a bit excessive same with taking more than 1 slap the massive cuck

You would be a true fool if you think people have weigh ins before every street fight. An attackers perception of if they can win is irrelevant.

And when a woman attacks you, she thinks she can do whatever she wants to you with no consequences. You aren't really helping their case.
And you would be a true fool if you think people have weigh ins before every street fight. An attackers perception of if they can win is irrelevant.

You idiots are missing the entire point. Could he had layed her out when she was smacking the shit out if him? Absolutely. But he didn't, he waited until she was done, blocked her from leaving the situation and then attacked when she wasn't attacking anymore. Plus he attacked that other girl. This asshole deserves jail time.

>yfw Muslims were right all along
Why haven't you converted to the religion of peace yet Veeky Forums?

>dont hit me

>I can hit you

that isnt equality you dumb cunt.

this. fuck up the bitch's nose permanently and she won't pick a fight ever again

I'm saying he could have ended it with less violence than he did. I would have just locked my car and walked away letting her cool down. Removing yourself from a situation > defending yourself > being a bitch
Ideally don't get in a situation to start with

I want to agree with you, but I have to play devil's advocate and say it's equally likely that she only happened to walk past or show up once he started obliterating her.

who said I believe in equality? women and men aren't equal, that's my fucking point, that's why you don't smash their faces in

agreed but that's another story for itself