Is this type of chicken healthy

Is this type of chicken healthy

its protein eat it bitch

damn brother that's a huge tonsil stone how long did it take to slide that one out

>classic image.jpg

My paps used to make mayo chicken on the grill that looked a lot like that, it was tasty and joocy as fuarck, of course a good bit more unhealthy.

Damn I miss those days.

mao chicken? I'm intrigued... have recipe or something?

No its dead

are you defrosting wrong the fuck

Get a nice big breast, toss on grill, sprinkle salt and brush on mayo, let it cook and drip down the sides, repeat for other side.

It might take a few shots to find the right amount of mayo, but I'm sure you can figure that out. :)

Also, none of that miracle whip fake shit

Christ.. Why the fuck can't white people cook?

cheeky cung

because as we don't live in shitholes we don't need to cover everything in spices to disguise the taste of rotting meat

>this triggers the negro

Always some race baiting tumblr fag lurking.

>brushing mayo on chicken

that's disgusting

use spices like a civilized human being

Is that why Eurpoeans travled miles to reach said shit holes to purchase spices?

that was because they were exotic goods and the rich were willing to pay for them

what drives prices?

demand.

there was high demand in europe. white folks love spices.

black folks in america, historically, and currently but to a lesser degree, were all poor. they ate scrap meats. this is why pig feet, chitlins, scrappe, etc., are still consumed by blacks.

it takes a ridiculous amount of spice to make a pigs asshole taste like something you should eat. since much of their cuisine benefited from heavy spice, this lead to american black culture to have a preference for heavily spiced foods.

it's not that white people don't like spices, it's just that black people really, really, really like spices.

>white folks love spices
I thought you just said white people don't season their food? Which one is it?

>white people don't season their food?

pretty sure the only people who say that are black twitter users

pretty sure hes just b8'ing

>it's not that white people don't like spices, it's just that black people really, really, really like spices.
Mostly this. Niggers cake on spices like a rub even when it's detrimental to the food to do so. But then you have people talking about disgusting shit like mayo chicken and you can see the disconnect.

>implying chicken breast and mayo wasn't a joke

Not taking a side, just pointing out that mayonnaise was invented to help disguise the taste of rotting vegetables.

Sometimes I'm not a sad boii and don't recognize the ironic shitposting. My neighbors for real cook shit like that and invite me over about once a week. They're super obeast.

I would rather eat rotting vegetables than mayo. I fuarcking hate mayo

I don't like may, but that is not even a little bit true. Nothing about the creation of mayonnaise had anything to do with hiding the taste of rotten veggies. It was first made to be put on meats like fish, poultry, and beef.

how about you stick a jar of mayo up yours, you sick twisted fuck...