Tell me about Wewuzism

Tell me about Wewuzism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Arguments_for_the_occurrence_of_cultural_transmission_from_West_to_East
youtube.com/watch?v=nlLHpfG9k_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

once upon a time people did a thing, many years after people unrelated to them claim ancestry and thus take pride in the thing that was done

insecurity
>niggers feel insecure that they lost to European hegemony
>claim the fertile crescent civilizations were black, thus the west is a product of black superiority
>huwhites feel insecure about declining western hegemony and the rise of china
>claim chinese civlization was a product of aryans thus china is a product of huwhite superiority.

February Wewuzism Month was always highly entertaining at public school.

Every morning during announcements they'd name off a different Kang from American History. Peanut Butter Man always kicked off the first day of the month, followed by Dr. Dreams, Bus Seat Lady, and the Slave Train Woman. By Monday of the 2nd week you could tell they were already hitting Google, and by the end of the month we'd covered every dead or retired African American with a Wiki page and a bachelor's degree all the way up to the Super Soaker guy.

The big takeaway from this is that with 300 years of history, their most notable achievements are a handful of peanut recipes nobody remembers and the right to share shitty public goods with white trash. So let them have their Wewuzism, because the truth is too damn disheartening.

hey, super soakers were fun as fuck as a kid

Wuzzery is a game everyone can play

Sure, but I would be pretty embarrassed if the inventor was considered one of the top 20 greatest minds of my race.

Based Memri TV

Black History Month always depressed me too. Out of all of our poorly-funded Black history lectures, never once was there a discussion on an actually notable event, community, or cultural movement that happened in Black societies. We were never taught about the Greenwood Massacre (richest black community in America destroyed by anti-black rioters), the downsides of desegregation, or the 1992 LA riots. It's a shame really, as all of these historical situations are both interesting and intensely relevant to understanding the dynamics of black communities today. But this idea is dividing to educators, and as a result we get Peanut Guy Month instead, in order to not be forced to enter into the risky and iffy swamp of race relations and issues. And in doing so, Black communities do not get the opportunity to learn from history, and make their communities less shit, or gain pride for their ancestry. Wewuzism in general is actually a direct result of this. My Facebook is now littered with my former classmates' unhinged Afrocentric Egypt posting to compensate for our supposed lack of history. It's sad all around.

Yeah sadly the classroom is the only place these kids could learn about their communities and our convoluted history, but you can't expect a non-black teacher to voluntarily tread into those thorny topics. It was more important for the students to experience a bubble of harmony and get to know each other without any acknowledgement of our unpleasant history. At least my school in the deep South was successful at this and basically everyone had at least one black/white friend.

Hopefully schools are exploring ways to broach the topic though, because without a solid foundation for understanding our communities, this new racially charged era is going to breed hatred across the tracks.

Could talk about the actually rich black kingdoms in Africa or even not reaching that far, black influence in subculture and music as Reggae, Ska or Jazz. Or the roots of many subcultures such as rudeboys, hip-hop or skinheads. We don't have we wuz february on my country but it would be interesting if it educated people on relevant matters.

Peanut butter wans't a black invention lol

so u mean all nationalism ever

Blacks and Meds butthurt over the fact that America was founded by Germanic Anglo-Saxons, and making up shit like Black Egypt or Columbus discovering America to make up for their inferiority

America was discovered by an Italian and colonised by the Spanish and Portuguese.

France and England started colonising the Americas more than a century later.

You are all bunch of wewuzzers
You faggots never accomplished anything for the world, all you can do is appropriating achievement of the past. I wish you would all fuck off so we can actually discuss history

WE WUZ is basically just another form of taking credit for other people's accomplishments.
For some reason, people feel good that someone who shares their skin colour or lived in the same place they did at one point did something great. They think it means they're "connected" to said greatness and that they're a part of it.
It's the same thing with nationalism and patriotism. "Oh X did something awesome and he was a part of my country, that means I'm awesome!" It's fucking pathetic.
I love Roman culture and history, but I'm not pretending to be related to it. I admire people like Julius Caesar and Augustus but I don't say "I WUZ ROMEN N SHIEETT"
Compare that to my brother who genuinely LARPs as a Viking because our family is from Denmark. Pretty fucking sad.

>Egpytians were white
>Aryans were white
>ancient Persians were white
>Turks are Romans
>Central Asia was white
>Siberia was white
>real natives of America were white
>real natives of Australie were white
>Middle East was white

By not accomplishing anything for the world I may just be accomplishing something for the world

What is your point?

I guess that meds don't give a shit about america or american achievements, they have their own

think you missed the claiming ancestry part, as opposed to actually being of an ethnic group

Or they're just grasping at straws for things bored children might give a fuck about.

>aryans were white
>central asia was white
>persia was white

All true though

>they have their own
Care to elaborate?

fairer to say that Central Asia and Persia were mixed.
Although there was and still is a serious amount of European haplotype and phenotype to be found there and historic sources describe the peoples there as having European features, there is just as much evidence of Asiatic and Middle Eastern genetics.
These lands were constantly being invaded from every direction. Makes sense that the tribal steppe people (from whom Persians are descended as well) are just an actual melting pot of humanity.

why do lefties hate themselves and their ancestors so much?

Nordicuck wewuzzing is the most cancerous.

>America was discovered by an Italian
>Leifur EirĂ­ksson was Italian
Med wewuzzing at its finest

>and colonised by the Spanish and Portuguese
Ah yes, the Portuguese colonies in the US

Why would meds make up shit like black egypt when egyptians were meds?

He's talking about the Americas as a continent, dumb fuck. Also, while Leif was the first european to set foot in the continent he had no ultimate impact on its destiny. Columbus changed it forever, wannabe nordic mutt.

>to my brother who genuinely LARPs as a Viking because our family is from Denmark. Pretty fucking sad.
Well he can because they were his ancestors, LARP is when you try to be someone you arent related to

check this out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Arguments_for_the_occurrence_of_cultural_transmission_from_West_to_East
>cultural exchanges occurred among Indo-European and Chinese populations at a very early date. It has been suggested that such activities as chariot warfare and bronze-making may have been transmitted to the east by these Indo-European nomads.[3] Mallory and Mair also note that: "Prior to c. 2000 BC, finds of metal artifacts in China are exceedingly few, simple and, puzzlingly, already made of alloyed copper (and hence questionable)." While stressing that the argument as to whether bronze technology travelled from China to the West or that "the earliest bronze technology in China was stimulated by contacts with western steppe cultures", is far from settled in scholarly circles, they do suggest that the evidence to date favours the latter scenario.

But peanut butter is quirky and fun while soil chemistry is boring-ass nerd shit.

>real natives of New Zealand were white
ftfy
youtube.com/watch?v=nlLHpfG9k_U

>Aryans weren't white
dummy

Swarthy meds WEWUZ as Romans for an example.

Yo tyrone lemma mix dat meth i' now chemestray ya now

I don't get it, what does this mean?

hehehehe
those haplotypes are very rare where they were buried, which is the source of the significance of their relative ubiquity
their presence among the early Frankish nobility is suggestive of an ancient northwestern Anatolian origin, if you know what I mean

>buriel

The deceitful Gallic had recruited the treacherous Turkoman to murder perfect white babies.

> Columbus changed it forever

By raping little injun lolis, sure.

They may be his ancestors, but that doesn't make him a Viking. He didn't grow up in the Pagan Kingdom of Denmark in the eighth/ninth/tenth century, he grew up in the modern era, wherever the fuck user's family lives. If they actually *are* Danish, modern-day Denmark is not the same as Viking Age Denmark.

m*Doids stealing the anchievements of the NORDIC peoples

Not him but meds don't need to brag about Americas because they founded brilliant civilizations in Europe.

>LARP is when you try to be someone you arent related to
lol no, LARP is when you try to be someone you aren't, period. Imagine a Frenchman LARPing as a Gaul, it would be embarrassing.

Never even implied that everything changed for the best.

Latins were dark haired people with with black/brown eyes, lighter italians are germanics

> lighter italians were german mutt babies
I really need a source for that

There is none. North Italy was lighter during antiquity too. Probably from prehistoric gene flow

>Persia
>mixed
The only people living in Iran at the time when the Indo-Iranians and other IE people showed up were the Elamites, who were literally segregated to the southwest and already nearly wiped out from the Neo-Assyrian Empire's purges. Modern Persians are genetically and racially continuous with those forebearers of theirs and did not mix much.

Ostrogoths, lombards and normans
That is your source

Specially lombards

Ok lets say arabs didnt fuck any iranian, why many people in iran have little eyes and high cheekbones?

That is a sign of mongoloid genes

Reminder to always report, filter, and ignore Dominican.

I would like flags just to see from which country you are

Retarded charcoal skin.

I have high cheekbones and I certaintly dont have any mongoloid blood

We're talking about North Italians from antiquity my dude
Also, aren't sicilians supossed to be arab mutt babies?

>less than 60k Arabs doing shit genetically to a population of a macro-state with over 40,000,000
>Turks and other chinks not being assimilated and doing the "assimilating" in the massive sedentary urbanized population of Medieval Persia and Iranian lands
God damn you are one dumb fucker.

You clearly have reading comprehension

I asked why many people in iran have little eyes and high cheekbones (that is a clearly of mongoloid genes ) and you came with something unrelated to my question

There isnt source that arabs numbered 60k and they ruled iran for 200 years

You people are the worst, not even turks are like you, you see many people with clearly mongoloid blood and they dont deny it

You think turkics, mongols and arabs didnt mixed with the people they conquered, i can accept mongols but arabs and turkics fucked everything

You can even see people in syria, iraq and even in north africa(ottomans) with clearly mongoloid blood

How do you know?

You just 5-10% mongoloid blood for that

Columbus is more important than whatever weuzzery about Leif Erikson you can dream up buddy, simply because he paved the way for actual successful colonization efforts in the Americas. Acknowledging his significance isn't wewuzzery.

>However the culture and technology in the northwest region of Tarim basin was less advanced than that in the East China of Yellow River-Erlitou (2070 BCE ~ 1600 BCE) or Majiayao culture (3100 BCE ~ 2600 BCE)
>Although there is uncertainty as to when metallurgy began in China, there is reason to believe that early bronzeworking developed autonomously, independent of outside influences.

Stop being retarded dumb nig.

Europe is we wuz kangz: the continent

Not an argument

(you)

Stop being retarded dumb nig.

t. riggered MAGAcuck

Not an argument

Stop being retarded dumb nig. You are a cancer, plain and simple.

WE

>there is reason to believe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The British developed it with their British Israelite autism.

Still

>implying that's a bad thing

columbus was a true alpha, an ubermensch so to speak

>implying this isn't the best of all possible worlds
disappointing

Just because you have high cheek bones doesn't mean you're mixed with Mongoloid.

>wewuz.png

You'll notice there's a couple light-haired people in those frescoes.

Rude

Alexander has blonde highlights and clear hazel eyes at least.