Raves and Festivals

Who here's going to be showing off their gains at summer festivals and raves? There's no greater feeling than wading through a horde of scrawny manlets while on mdma.

And EDC Las Vegas is only two weeks away boys.

Why would I ever force myself to sit through such shitty music

my fuckin' man.
And that glorious stare of recognition at other gainsbros who have the exact same plan as you?
makin' it.

>sit

Nah you're gonna be moving constantly.

If you don't have tats there's no point.

damn she's ugly and built like a dude

enjoy your mrsa

It's not what you think dude. I went last year and had a blast with my bros and meet some interesting people, but the place is littered with faggots and whales who should have a caution when turning sign on their back. Plus those land whales are also wearing hardly anything at all. If you even see a hot chick, odds are she is there with her boyfriend or on chads shoulders and there are plenty of yacked guys there who will make you feel DYEL mode (case and point I saw chestbrah while walking into the parking lot). But on the bright side, I have a great appreciation for nipple stickers.

id really like to go to this in august. just get a bunch of acid and drone out with some tattooed qts.

>raves/edm fests are fun too but i dont have any lined up

I feel you. Feels great be one of the few people there to be in shape.

Plus compliments for DAYS. From guys and girls, so long as you give off a friendly vibe.

Yeah I just grabbed random pics online

>better not leave the house, could be dangerous

These grills are hot but the thought of the chemically sterile cesspool they are makes me sad to know I'll never pump my alpha seed up in them

Even just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

I could only be at one of those things if I was on drugs, and any kind of upper makes me feel incredibly sick and need to shit every half an hour.

I'm going to a rave this saturday and then Defqon.1

I wish most of our aus festivals have been canned until next year. At 6'3 I tower over the manlets, nothing like heading into the mosh pit and having space because no one behind you can see.

Haha manlets

Fucking this.

"case in point" ffr

It's a good feel. At 6'2 220, I feel like giant since the average height at these things is like 5'8 because of the asians.

Yeah quite a few of them are druggie degenerates, but there's always a few clean qt's. Just have to project a wealthy WASP vibe.

i've been around the world more than you have

enjoy your diseases

>hating on people for something they can't control
What happened to 'we're all gonna make it'?

> summer

Is my body pretty enough to pull bitches at a rave

>5 Months of Tree-Planting
>Cut as a mother fucker
>Volunteering at Shambala
>My body is ready

That sink is VERY aesthetic. No homo

>Would was my hands/10

When will they learn?

Imagine if its motion controlled

yfw you used to have hands

How do I find raves and festivals near me? I only know of a few and I was planning on going to those anyways

Do some lateral raises before you get there
You should do fine

i told a girl i wanted to try molly and she invited me to a rave with her. we havent seen each other in like 5 years. started talking by chance recently because she is living abroad and im an autist hermit who regularly lives nocturnally

thoughts on this being friendzone territory or not? im not inept to signs and stuff, it will be obvious once were there. im just curious if it's typical to invite someone to something like this without other friends

is that your rape whistle hanging from the towel hook?

Went to one this past weekend and had the time of my life dancing shirtless all day.Lot of jacked sickkunts and rave qts at these events, it's pretty cool t b h

it doesnt fucking matter if you're being friendzoned because she lives a billion miles away.
you aint gonna get any because there aint any to get, nignog

>captcha asks to identify pizza
>chadtcha

ITT: degenerate faggots

none of you are gonna make it with recreational drugs and expensive 40s of bud light

well wed be going out when she moves back home (in a couple weeks)

Also what are some of the best festivals around the midwest, I plan on dropping at a bunch this summer

i don't even attend raves but please for the good of humanity don't reproduce.

True, but I sort of like how low the bar is set. Compared to ravers, your average Veeky Forumszen is going to look like a champ.

Not hating, but you have to admit it's an advantage. Great for seeing over crowds and you can always see the stage

in my neck of the woods there is no such thing as a rave. country music festivals. women equally slutty and inebriated id imagine

I dunno bout you fucks but I picked up chicks in festivals before I ever started lifting. MDMA is one hell of a drug. Just don't expect it to be like a traditional hookup where they "spend the night" with you. Nah, just go back to her tent, fuck the daylight out of her, go back to the music area and proceed to never see each other again.

>use fucking condoms

nice insult bruh

you can go back to /soc/ summerfag

>being this dumb

that wasn't an insult, it was merely a polite request.

> omg sumerfeg!! xD

it's not even summer in australia haha, not everyone lives in america tubby :^)

>recreational drug
Autism speaks

grow up

6'4 here, tower over most people. Lucky im not a lanklet either

the mad nerd rage is real

are you guys only chill while high?