Fit rides

post pics of your cars

Y..you do own a car..r-right Veeky Forums?

How are you supposed to pick up your date?

My roommates usually pick her up and drop us off at the movies. It just sucks because my roommates give me a curfew of 10pm, so we can't go too late, and if we're ever late my one roommate gets mad and threatens me and she says shit like "If you keep this up, I won't make you your favourite cookies any more" but it's like, whatever bitch, you just don't get it because you're old and you've been banging nobody but our other roommate since before I was born.

the only Veeky Forums approved form of transportation :^)

this angle sux I need a booty pic

>tfw 20 in 4 months
>no license

Running a tune and a catback exhaust

Only pic I have of my car. Well wheel. 2006 325i bmw. Got it for 5k with 130k miles. Body and inside of the car are near mint.

>He doesn't drive a V8!
>And he thinks he's alpha!

the one on the right. Not my daily obviously

fuck off bogan

My current daily because none of my other cars are even close to being DD, one is in pieces and the other is finally done and waiting to be sold.

Rip my sweet prince

I bought a 320i from 2006 recently. Similar to the one on the pic. It had less than 70k km. Do you think 10 years is too old to buy this car?

what are those wheels? i got an alloy set like that with my miata that i need to sell, not sure what they're worth

2016 Tacoma

Awesome for:
>camping
>kayaking
>biking
>snow boarding & skiing
>water sports (giving, not receiving)

>
I got mine checked first. It had given me zero problems only negative side effect is people thinking your parents got you the car.
>tfw if normies knew you can find nice cars for
low amounts of money

I'm not 100% sure, they may be Kazera's? I traded a 302 Victor Jr. intake for them.

People actually go camping? Jej

wanna race

6' bed?

fuck off corey

it's decent looking and good on gas. suffices for now.

I've been miring the genesis 3.8 coupe though. best bang for your buck on the market hands down right now, besides maybe the gti.

dream car though would be some kinda straight piped v8, a camaro or stang maybe.

Race?

Yes. The picture is from when I bought it back in October, I added a pack-rack to the top with a pop up CVT tent.

Went on a camping & float trip last weekend. Chopping wood for fire is Veeky Forums.

n-no th-thanks

Toyota Hilux

Don't get a Genesis. I put them on my shop's "refer out" list because of reliability problems. Too much risk.

lol get on that faggot

aw cmon itll be fun