>start hitting the gym and getting swole as FARKKK
>had to measure my height as a 6 month progress thingy at the gym
>read chart
>5 feet 8 inches
>"n-no i'm 6 foot 2"
>"nah buddy, wanna measure again to be sure?"
>same result
>spend the rest of the day miserable

Turns out I'm a manlet. Should I stop lifting and kill myself?

Wth? 4 inch difference? How does this happen? That is a huge difference. But don't worry m8, not like you're 5'4 or anything. 5'8 in real world is like the king of all manlets.

Surely you noticed that you were short

>5 feet 8 inches
>>"n-no i'm 6 foot 2

>4 inch difference

nigger you are literally a full retard

holy shit are you fucking dumb? there's 6 inches between 6'2 and 5'8 you fucking retard.

6"

can you even math?

Stop squatting RIGHT now you might be able to get those 4 inches back still if you go heavy on deadlifts (you "pull" your height back up)

ITT: people who can't convert feet to inches

bitten.

Was the person who read your height shorter than you? They could have been looking at an angle up like this. (Dunno if the format will fuck up but oh well)
__
O \ o
-|- -|-
/\ /\

OP:

I always wear big soled shoes so I never really notice the height difference without them, yeah I was retarded for thinking I was taller for 6 months but hey, at least I'm not 5'2". I'd legitimately hang myself if I was that short.

>talking with cute girl
>have a feeling that she likes me but not sure
>she says something weird that doesn't make sense
>make a wtf look
>she blushes and avoids eye contact
>she apologizes and chastises herself
>tell her it's ok, I like her anyway
>she says she likes me too
>and so I got my first gf
>I wake up
>I'm alone
>I got about three hours of sleep before waking up, sleep gains are lost tonight
>try my hardest to clear my mind and my feels
>three hours later I finally fall asleep
>the same dream continues
THIS IS LITERALLY HELL. KILL. ME. NOW.

How did you not immediately think, "that doesn't sound right" when 6'2" came up?

Ik that feel. Been taking zinc, had a dream I finally started talking to the qt I've liked for a long time was just bliss until I woke up. Dreams are truly the gate to your unconscious mind

So talk to her out of the dream.

You really didn't notice a six inch difference? Put your hand into a thumbs up with the pointer finger sticking out. The distance between the tip of your finger and the base of your thumb is more than 6 inches. That's a lot.

What are your thoughts on zinc? Is it worth taking?

Only taking it for the dreams, work really well but if you can't recall your dreams it doesn't make a difference
If only I had gone full autismo when she came on to me. She thinks I hate her now and I'm too stupid to fix this

not him but i like it

i actually started taking it because i had a really vivid dream that i met a beautiful girl and fell in love with her. i thought zinc would let me see her again. hasnt worked yet but im still trying

Dipshit....6'2 is legit tall. 5'8 is bordering on short. How do you fuck that up?

I've never heard of it being used for dreams. I thought it was a general improvement to your body.

The fuck is an inch?

BECAUSE I'M RETARDED.

But you didn't measure your height at the start of your gym program?

ok what the FUCK. I'm 185 cm barefoot, and my drivers liscense measurment is 188 (they mesured me in shoes and they do that because we wear shoes IRL).

3cm is barely over an inch.

How the FUCK did they get a 6" difference for you? That's 15cm. 15 cm vs 3 cm. You DO NOT wear 15cm shoes. 5'8 is slightly short, and 6'2 is noticeably tall.

I didn't say my shoes were 15cm, I said they were thick soled and I never really measured myself before then cause I felt pretty tall compared to most people I know.
But yeah, I felt pretty fucking dumb when I found out I wasn't 6'2".

yeah it does that to, ive heard in some cases it helps with BO and its on the list of things to take for god teir cum but i just like to have crazy ass dreams.

the stranger was shorter than him, and read off the number she could see, which would be way above his head

>because we wear shoes IRL

Wtf, really?

Just wear shoe lifts and hair dye then you can completely lie about your identity and get away and become a pro roid dealer or sniper on teh deep webz.

>4 inch difference

Are you retarded?

5 foot 8 is 6 inches from 6 foot 2.

Meant to reply to

You have about 5 of them in your pants.

>at least I'm not 5'2". I'd legitimately hang myself if I was that short.

Don't do it user. You'll never reach the rope.

Keep lifting. GOMAD and SS for a year and this could be you.

Fucking hell

Jesus

In all probability from my own experience, the guy at the gym is a salty manlet and knocking stupid amounts off your height so your not as tall. I've seen this sort of shit all the time with BMI measurements with patients with learning disabilities: some people will go out of their way to make them heavier and shorter.

It's literally sometimes like an extra 10 or 20 kilos because they literally have half stood on there with the patient, and the height thing has all sorts of whacky shit (like if it's manual thing they'll get them to lean and even take the measurements from the shoulder, if it's an infra red thing it's next to a chair or something stupid). The most common one tho is asking them to bend down so the whoever is measuring can read the number.

You do start to wonder if the right ones are being labelled retarded after a while of seeing this over and over.

>tjis
>get a bro to help measure you

This has to be a troll. You just CANT believe you are 6'2 when you are 5'8, or vice versa.

The former puts you as TALL, literally 90% taller than all the men you meet. FAR taller than pretty much any woman. The latter is just average as fuck, a few women you meet will be taller and nobody will bat an eye about it. If a woman is taller than 6'2 its a fucking behemoth.

Even if you were beyond retarded and measured yourself with a book and a pen against a wall, not even a seizure would cause you to have a margin of error as big as 5 inches.