My girlfriend stinks

I finally got a girlfriend guys.
She is 4'11 and qt but ...

Every time we meet I smell perfume coated over body odor..and it's just a hint so I force myself to ignore it, meanwhile she hugs her face into my chest and talks about how amazing I smell.

>yeah i'd like to feel the same about you

So, I went to her house today and sat next to her on her bed and she hugged me and I smelled the worst most vile body odor on this earth, good god, how can something so small and cute be so fucking smelly. I sit there and phase out trying to smell something else without her noticing and she eventually looks at me phasing out and asks if I am thinking something mean about her, I told her no but I really was, that fucking smell.

When I left she tried to get me to make out with her but that smell ... jesus christ, I told her I couldn't kiss long and I had to go.

Now here I am, sad that I am so close to such happiness that I am no longer single but fighting the struggle of having such a stinky gf, how does she not know? How?!

What do I do?

stop dating a poo in loo

how about you man up and surface the issue up and tell her to wash herself or you're gone. do it in a manner that wont offend her. The best part is that there is no manner in which you can bring this issue up without offending her. best of luck m8

you don't know each other that well yet.
Next time you see her, ask her if she just finished working out.
Clues her in without having to be too direct

Learn to love it

>qt
>smells bad

You know what to do with these 2 options

had a chick like this, i was wondering what it was then she mentioned she drinks like 1 glass of water a day.

I shit u not, she just didnt drink water, no idea how she survived.

if u wanna keep the qt, tell her to drink more fucking water.

i didn't wanna keep this one because she was just too dirty, slightly overweight, had some kind of fucking bone problem lmao, hit it once more and told her i was done.

buy her exfoliation scrub, loofah, and variety of those bath and body works lotions that you can smell in 10 fucking feet, she'll take the hint
and this is subjective, but a woman's body odor when she's clean and has those lotions on smells like fucking heaven, not lying, body odor as in the type you get when you shower before bed.

>are you thinking something mean a out me

Fucking hell
Abandon ship
She fucking KNOWS this is happening.

Tell her to take a fucking shower dumbass. That's how relationships work. Jesus you've been inside her what are you afraid of

Hasn't been mentioned but could just be a bad pheromone match. Try to get her to shower with a body wash or something and if it doesn't clear up you're SOL.

So many red flags. This will end up in failure and just hurt you the longer it goes on. Should leave it brah

>cute, intelligent, nice girl
>sweats 24/7 and is always nervous

Endure the smell ONCE. Fuck her then afterwards ask her to join you in the shower to rinse off. There after... compliment how the smell of the soap smells on her... borderline obsses over it.

She knows from now on what she needs to do.

We all have problems , man up and tell her she sometimes smells.

>Trying to manipulate her instead of just straight up telling her
If she can't handle fixing something so simple then she's not long term relationship material anyway.

It's a warning sign

you guys are not compatible via pheromone signatures

is it you that only smells it or do other people smell it?

After my mom met her she was like
>did you smell the body odor?

I was like
>y-yeah haha .. she probably went running

fuck
I was so humiliated.

>4'11
>hugs face into chest

Hello manlet

It's more into my abs desu.

is she indian/pakistani? it's kind of a cultural thing, but get her to shower more (gift her a basket with douche, assorted body washes etc). and maybe adjust her diet. all the spices they eat come out

>she eventually looks at me phasing out and asks if I am thinking something mean about her,

sounds like she knows that she smells, and was trying to delicately broach the subject

she probably has some kind of reason for smelling bad, and would've told you if you'd been more open

It's like you like to hear women whine and bitch. If he tells her straight up and expects her to not be butthurt, he will be get an earfull.

pick your battles

my current gf pretty much never drinks water, even after exercise or sex or anything. no idea wtf is wrong with her. the only time she actually drinks water is when i force her to. she smells like roses though, so i think he's just dating a girl thats nasty

If you can smell her in a hug, imagine what her cunt smells like.

My gf still smells nice even when she hasn't showered after jogging and going to the gym, I'm inclined to think that either there's something wrong with your gf or you're genetically incompatible and her pheromones are repelling you

>do it in a manner that wont offend her
>The best part is that there is no manner in which you can bring this issue up without offending her.
kek

exactly the same here. maybe it's his sister :^)

>tfw really bad funk stays on your dick for weeks. Even after scrubbing hard to get rid of the smell

>bringing a smelly pig to your parents

>l-look mom...im not gay afterall

Be honest with her. Tell her you love her, but that she smells.

If she can't deal with it then you two won't make it. Eventually a couple needs to be honest with eachother.

Heres what you do op. You give her a good dicking after a long sweaty day. After you get you get your dick nice and lathered with her vag product you make her give you head. That should be enough to make her repulse and realize what a pig she's been. Then ask her how it tastes. On the bright side if it doesn't work you know shell be down for whatever and can prob get her to rim you and shit.

>give her a present with a douche with in

When you do this, please fucking record it for us

>pick your battles
m8 if my gf complained about me not enjoying her permanent, unwashed, powerful body odor then I'd dump her right there.

>I finally got a girlfriend guys!

>tell her you love her

This senpai

When ever I get anxious or nervous i sweat heaps and it always has an immediately bad smell. Should could just be nervous. Just ask her man

what the fuck are you even saying?

>gf likes to lift up my arms and sniff my arm pits
>all i an smell is gfs shampoo

If you cant tell your woman she smell up a storm and she cant be mature enough to take it then she isnt mature enough for a relationship #realtalk

Can you post a pic? I'm genuinely curious

She's a Muslim right? An Arab?

Yknow, a gift basket with body washes that don't fuck with your PH balance down there (google girl stuff) and a nice mild scented lotion would be very sweet. Be kind about it.
Maybe she doesn't know she smells bad OP.
Maybe she has a bad sense of smell.
Maybe she can't afford anything better?
Cheap shit stink.
If you like her a lot, talk to her.
If you can live on without thinking of her twice, leave her but still, you have to tell her.

She's white.

Blue eyes, blonde hair.

How do you like your first day on Veeky Forums so far?

Fucking kek

I rim as a part of foreplay anyway, am I doing it wrong?

I do this with boyfriend after we jog, mainly because I like the smell of his deodorant though.

>My girlfriend stinks

that's your chemical instincts telling you that you need to ditch her because you are not genuinely attracted to her.

This. All of this.

Be a fucking adult and have an adult discussion with her OP. Literally all you have to day is:

>Hey, we need to talk about something. I want us to have a relationship where we both feel comfortable talking to each other about sensitive things without getting offended. That said, I like you a lot and I'm extremely attracted to you, but your hygiene is not pleasant. It's off putting. Is there some medical reason for this or...?

And let the talk flow from there

This is a new one to me.

Just tell her straight up. But try to be nice about it.

You could tell her to take baths not showers. For women baths can really help get the soapy water everywhere, particularly inner parts of the vagina.

Crazy bro. Good luck with this shit.

Muslims wash 5 times a day (before prayer), usually shave body hair, and use superior bidet technology. She'd be less likely to have this issue if she were one

(no muzzie)

Is there some sort of disease that makes you really smelly? Maybe she has that disease.

Like halitosis, but for the body

And medbros want to comment?

Not sure if i would lead with "is there a medical explanation for how bad you smell?"

lol. everything else was quite solid tho

There is medical grade anti-perspirant or deodorant that you can get from the doctor. Also I don't understand why this is Veeky Forums related.

Fuck, that's happened to me... Fucked a cute chick that had kind of a smelly pussy .. Thought it won't be so bad I'll just shower later.

It took 3 months before I got the stank off my dick

lel

>gf

>she smells
>asked me if something is wrong
>told her no
theres your problem you spineless beta
she smells of CHAD's pizza and JIZZ and wont shower for you

as said, female body odor (and pussy odor for that matter) smells like fucking heaven. my ex smelled amazing even if she didn't shower for like a week. something weird is going on here. also what said. either that or your facial expression gave something away.

1. Buy some fancy expensive soaps
2. Take a steamy shower with qt3.14
3. Tell her she smells nice afterwards
4. ???
5. PROFIT

OH MU GOD HAHHAHAHAHHA

Just told her

>She said sorry 100 times and she is so embarrassed
>she said brb
>we usually text 24/7 but she has been brb for an hour

I know she's sensitive.
I feel bad m8's...

This is the best fuckin thread, cheers OP

I am going to bed, make sure to update us.

How did you tell her?

hey, I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, I really don't, I've thought this last few times we met, and this time it happened again but a little worse. I really really don't want to hurt you or your feelings but, you kind of have a bit of body odor going on.

>Omg I'm so sorry, I had no idea...omg in really sorry.... Gross

>It's not the worst thing ever, it's just it kind of gets to me. I really didn't wanna have to bring it up.

>I'm so sorry...
>Brb

>Been an hour

>Brb
Yea that's a suicide for sure

Probably scrubbing her skin and putting on deodorant. Go going Op.

Hope you like wrist scars

If this is really OP you need to call her now/go to her place now.
Honestly leaving things for longer will just make things worse.

Damn son this happened to me last month, instead she's not my gf.

>be me 25
>knew this girl long time ago on Myspace but haven't met her because she stays in other state
>not fat but juicy
>decent tits
>always flirt with me and talks about how drunk she is
>later on she moved around here bcoz of job
>finally had a chance to meet her
>meet her
>straight away go back to my place with her

and this is it

>when we arrived she wants to shower first
>that's okay, nothings wrong with that
>after shower she asked me whether I have deodorant
>"Yea.... but it's men's deodorant..."
>without hesitate she just use it
>SurprisedKoala.jpeg
>2 hours later we already on bed hugging each other
>decided to sleep after long talks
>hide my face on her tits
>smells something weird
>move my head to her armpit
>fuck this shit
>smells like illegal immigrant construction worker I swear
>fuck her like 5 mins because she's horny as fuck
>and also her pussy also feels weird and it hurts my dick
>cum on her but and decided to sleep
>never ask her to come here again even she keep on saying how nice is my place and fun to hangout with me

Why is it so hard to keep your body fresh and smells good. I mean, she's from the rich family, drive sports car and shit and I'm just a poorfag who couldn't even afford a car license but I manage to keep my body smells good. Should I tell her or just leave her alone?

listening to other no gf bros was probably a bad idea op...Should have been more subtle with it because she wont be able to forget that her bf called her stinky

>Maybe she doesn't know she smells bad OP.
Nah, she does. that's why she asked if he was thinking something mean. She is awaare of it at some level but is choosing to ignore it until someone forces her to confront it.

Why was she single? I'm not talking about the smell. She may have unresolved, non-obvious mental illness issues. She probably does, unless this is just a really uncompatible couple and the pheromones will never work. I doubt that.

Shower with her, make an excise that you want to kiss in the shower or some shit. Rub her with a body lotion and make reference to how amazing she smells and how it turns you on. Hopefully she'll continue to shower and use the spray.

If not I suppose you'll have to tell her in as nice a way as you can

>I really really don't want to hurt you or your feelings but, you kind of have a bit of body odor going on.
This thread, I fuckin lost it.

>Myspace

That's still a thing?

>pheromones
>broscience

Pick two

They 5 times a day from swampy shitty rivers and creeks.

They throw dirt on their genitals when theyre done pissing/shitting

Ive seen it

In person

In the desert

In iraq and afghan

They are filthy shit tier people.

/pol has a few good ideas

She used a goddamn mens deodorant, you thinkcshe doesnt know?

Good news.

She told me just now she went to shower and said she gonna shower tomorrow too, and that she doesn't want to stink.

Thanks guys. I think it's all good now.

If she smells that bad her pussy must be awful. That is quick to smell rancid as fuck. I had a girl who smelt fine but her pussy was atrocious. She would try and force me to eat her out and she would pull the covers over me locking me under the duvet. I would literally gag and have to just start fucking her as I couldn't take the smell.

Imposter alert

Post text conversation please or green text if it was a phone call

um, shouldnt she shower tomorrow regardless of her now knowing she stinks like a bastard?

>men's deodorant
>armpit smells weird
>pussy also feels weird
You fucked an MtF m8. You probably picked up on some remaining male pheromones.

How long is her hair? She probably doesn't use any conditioners if its long, its a hassle. You can either run the gauntlet of daily shampooing and conditioning to have fragrant and good looking hair, or just rinse it and keep the natural oils for the look. The latter is easier but your hair will develop a strong odor.

I have long hair and I condition it, shit excuse.

Hi summer :)

I dunno man. Any of the girls I've been attracted to I have loved the smell of their BO, it made me horny. So if her pheromones smell bad to you, maybe that's a sign. If she's just unsanitary, then tell her.

This cant be real.

Fucking come on.

>implying she wasnt showering??????

>mens deodorant

So what? Lots of women ise mens deodorant.

My wife stopped buying womens deodorant this year and started using mine. She says it works better

P.s. confirmed biological female. I watched a baby come out of her

soap should never enter the vagina it'll fuck up the ph and make any smell worse

why would you want a gf who doesn't perform basic hygiene unless told to?

Ask her if she wasn't planning on showering in the first place

Men can give birth too you sexist bigot.

>have gf of 3 years
>love the smell of her hair
>pussy is a mixture of onions gone bad and dirty socks
What the hell, what is the sign of this, goddamit? Once I fucked her right after a shower and it felt so clean, but after around 10 minutes it's dogs of the underworld down there

Isn't desert sand sterile?

Only thing you have to know about body odor is that you smell like you eat.
Since I eat clean
>like a fucking hipster minus starbucks and few hipterish things.
I almost don't smell even if I exercise.
>Also backing soda can be used to kill bad breath and arm pit smells.