Wearing glasses in the gym

I wear glasses in the gym. I've never got into contact lenses. Scares me having something so close to my eyes.
I've noticed no one wears glasses at the gym. Is it gym etiquette not to wear glasses? Now I feel weird and it seems like everyone is staring at me.

Bump

I own glasses, and I don't see any reason why anybody should bring glasses to the gym, unless you drive there or something.

You look like a nu-male. Also sickening deadlift in the background.

>this thread

I do drive there. My vision is 175/20 right eye 150/20 left.

I just see a blurry outline in the mirror if I don't wear glasses. Im really obsessive about form

i always do and nobody cares

That's not me. Just Googled glasses in gym for image

>Im really obsessive about form
stop looking in the mirror then

This is beyond autistic. If your vision is so bad you beed glasses you should wear them. What are s afraid of, slamming a bar into your nose bridge and breaking your glasses. "Hey asshole, I can't lift with over there WEARING GLASSES! "

how many of you retardes from the nu-male thread just began to use it? You are brainwashed by fit because you're a weak minded faggot.

spotted the nu-male

I don't consider myself nu-male. I'm just chinky with bad vision

Stop using that word aaaaaaaa. You seem like a faggot either way. Why do you need to make that face when taking a picture?

you look good user
would go drink sake or whatever with you

nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male, nu-male.

Wear them, don't be autistic.

K I will. Thanks famalam.

Post a picture of yourself le summer troll xD

I wear glasses in the gym. Don't even need them that bad because I don't have to look further than a meter but I just feel naked without them.

You trying to fugg.... ; ) ?

>le
>xD
A nu-male and also a redditor, golly gee, how shocking!

That picture is an absolute meme gym. Four eyes dyel taking a picture in the gym, guy doing 5lbs deadlift and dude in the back doing Incline bench in the smith Machine.

I have glasses and take them off depending on the exercise. I'll wear them on things that they have no chance of getting in the way (curls, leg extensions) but i'll take them off if they have any chance of falling off my face (deadlift, rows)

I workout at a gym where u can just put your shit on the windowsill and nobody will steal it so idk if you can do that.

I wear glasses to the gym.

Never gave it much thought really because I don't suffer from crippling insecurity.

I wear glasses in the gym. Who the fuck cares. Only time I take them off is doing reps of jerks or snatches with straps cos if I'm sweaty they roll.down my nose a bit

If you haven't smacked your face in the bar at least once in your lifetime you don't lift
Chinamen can't really be nu males, they're naturally beta. With whites it just stands out because it's unnatural.

Not OP but i wear mine to the gym cause Im super blind
Why would it matter anyway? Why would etiquette have such a weird rule that doesn't even have any logical reason behind it?

I automatically think nerds are taking over whenever I see glasses in the gym.
I can't compete with a nerd with Chad bod.

My friend took out a piece of his nose with metal framed glasses while lowering the bar during The Press.

I weary glasses to the gym. I've never thought about it. I wear glasses everywhere else too, so I never thought to take them off stepping into the gym.

I am a nerd. A nerd that'll out squat you.

SRS tho there's another glasses wearer at my gym who is fucking huge. Looks like Clark kent

Anyody wth glasses will look like shit. It's a fact.

>one day i will be nerd chad

im actually really dumb but glasses really make me look smart so that's good.

Zyzz wore glasses.

>im actually really dumb
Doesn't matter, nerds are just dorks that know javascript or something and watch cartoons all day.

who cares

Hey OP, instead of asking yourself whether you should wear glasses or not, you should ask yourself whether you lift or not bro??

Not during parties, no.

>parties

normie pls go

Approaching intermediate.
Ohp 1 plate
Bench 185lbs
Squat 285lbs
Diddy 315lbs
All for 3x5

We just going to ignore this guy struggling with this weight?

K fit.

I think he might be doing rows. (hopefully)

This is bait, right?

Who gives a fuck. Try having keratoconus where you actually can't get 20/20 even with glasses then navigate the gym without glasses.

I can't even read the numbers on the treadmill unless my face is 2 inches from the panel. kek

Some of us have trouble with the bar alone m80. He's trying.

Struggling? Looks like he's doing rows, not deadlifts, and he's probably just warming up.

Am not : (

I thought the same as you, but contacts are so worth it. At first it'll be a bit unpleasant getting them in in the morning, but then you'll literally forget that they're there. You'll get actual good peripheral vision, they'll never be smudged or scratched.

I was worried about things close to my eyes at first too, now i wear them all the time