How does she do it guys

She is talented, successful and most importantly, Veeky Forums. Why can't more girls step up their game...

because they dont have hollywood connects/too scared to fuck hollywood directors.

Eh, she's still a hypocrite.

Wasnt jennifer lawrence the one who ridiculed being fit? And made these SJW claims about rather being chubby and stuff?

There are plenty of great actresses at the moment but very few with the physique to pull off Mystique so she was the obvious choice.

>She's talented
Not really. Her acting is pretty boring. Bradley Cooper shat all over her in Silver Linings Playbook, a role which she won an Oscar for

>successful
Can't deny this

>Veeky Forums
No
>pic related

I'm tired of this meme person. I'm hoping this overexposure causes her to burn out quicker

She just seems like she'd be really fucking annoying in real life, I get the vibe she has a really high opinion of herself and thinks she's a lot funnier than she is. That's my major issue with JLaw

I really fucking hate this cunt.
I hate her stupid face.
I hate her stupid characters.
I hate her gross stupid tits.
I hate her.

She's a shitty actress, and isn't fit, what's your point exaclty?

fuck Jennifer Lawrence. She once said it should be illegal to ridicule people for their body, then called based Christian Bale "fat" and "disgusting" when she had to do a kissing scene with him in American Hustle. Srsly fuck her.

she really isn't talented at all, and as far as being fit, all she really needs is to be slim most normies don't know what a >fit girl actually looks like. Remember when people said that Gal Gadot was "buff" when she got the role of wonderwoman but she looks like a twig.

wow what a crazy physique...
she must have put in TONS of work

Even though I hate her, woodbury/10

Nothing can describe the disappointment I felt after seeing her nudes for the first time.

It's a clickbait article, of course it's gonna sound like that. She's dead average

thats a pretty hot body the fuck are you even.

would tolerate her whacky shit just to dick that.

But it doesn't require any work or "secrets" to get
All you need to do is not eat too much

i dunno man she fucking runs and eats well

she looks healthy and fuckable as hell.

stop overthinking.

J law just comes off as really up herself and kind of a bitch. She also seems fake as fuck.

If you want a laugh go look up arianna grande j law impression on youtube, its pretty funny.

lol cool XD, definitely gonna upboat you.

Imagine the male equivalent of that body and rethink your statement.

That voice was spot fucking on

realise the majority of men in the world who are attractive don't do steroids then rethink your statement.

> muh hav 2 do 15 years of training + -10% bodyfat + 500lbs of muscle to even lose your virginity.

pls get off this website fampai.

pretty much justin beiber. I would say he looks healthy and fuckable as hell too.

>talented
Pretty sure her character in American Hustle was just her in real life. She is that stupid and self-centered.

she just didn't eat like a hippo every single day.

thought her tits were decent famalam

All you have to do to get fit as a male is increase protein consumption and do SS 3x a week with bulk and cut cycles. Its easy. Getting attractive as a female is much harder.

Fuck, that picture almost gave me a migraine

to me she's the most overrated actress at the time

Yeah...you have to not eat like shit and learn to use makeup.

i'm so fucking sick of this bitch. I couldn't care less how hot she is or whatever.

She needs to shut the fuck up and stick to acting.

It's bad enough that North Americans have an unhealthy infatuation with celebrities, but when these celebrities start spouting off about social issues it drives me up the fucking wall.

>Talks about how you should never shame fat women
>Shames C.Bale for being chubby a week later
>perpetuate feminazi fraudulent stats
>says she's leaving the country if Trump wins

It's just like Leo DiCaprio never shutting up about the environment while sailing and jetsetting across the world.

>Your movies are good, now shut the fuck up.

breh, you should relax.

no, you.

But shes fuckin hot bro, id love to hold her hair while fuckin her in the bum

kek
pic related is literally her bodytype on a man
not saying I wouldn't do her, she has an attractive face and an attractive body. it's just that it is very, very average.