Cutting question

Quick question about cutting.

At what point do you adjust your macros/cals and by how much?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NpFah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you losing weight at the pace you want to? yes? do nothing. No? adjust. Usually around 10-20lbs you might want to reevaluate.

I'm a former semi-fatty and I've been losing consistently for a while 2-3 lbs per week.

I've been stuck at the same weight for over a month now. I'm thinking about lopping off 100 cals a day or so but I wasn't sure what other people normally do.

Also question about cutting.
I'm 5'1 and around 145lbs, on a 1200cal (generally a bit under).
How long until I see progress?
Started walking, plan on jogging once my ankel injury is a bit better.

you're a girl so probably every 5-10lbs you'll notice a difference.

So thats basically dependant on the amount of exercise I do right?
I would like to lose noticeably some in 2 months

MORE OF HER

no. It's dependent on how much weight you lose which is usually mostly dependent on how much you eat.

So I'll lose it regardless of exercising?
Sick of being a fatty. I'm on my feet for work for 6-9hours a day

imgur.com/a/NpFah

You'll lose weight regardless of exercise if you are eating at a deficit. Exercise is good though because you can build up your endurance with most cardio exercises. I would recommend lifting too

protip user: you can't outrun a shitty diet. Everything fitness is like 90% diet. You got fat by eating a lot, you get unfat by not eating so much. Exercise hardly puts a dent in it. Not saying you shouldn't, you definitely should, but to lose the weight exercising you'd have to run hours a day EVERY day. Or you could just not eat those calories.

she should really lose some weight and learn how to dance.

Is reaching decent progress in 2 months realistic do you think? I'm assuming it depends on the person. There is no gym for a 3 hour drive in my tiny town so if I lift it will have to be from diy equipment because poorfag

Yea I get that, sticking to 1200cal or a bit under.

On another note, what happens if I only reach 800cal a day? Does hunger fuck up progress because the body thinks its starving?

you fuck your metabolism. Also, you're just fucking yourself over because it's not a sustainable thing. You should learn how to eat so that it becomes the way you eat for the rest of your life. Drastically cutting your calories just sets you up for failure down the line. Also, your body needs calories to survive. Unless you're comfortable with getting lightheaded and passing out, don't cut that low. Be patient, this isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

in terms of weight loss, 10lbs a month is not crazy. For a girl of your size, I don't know though. 1000 calorie deficits aren't that uncommon.

Not OP, but another girl. I've been at 1200 cal a day and lost 12lbs in a little over a month. I think she's alright since she's very large for her height (obese pretty much)

bruh................

Not sure if I would be called obese, then again I haven't done any of the bf% etc. Chubby-fat, I dont have any rolls anywhere yet.
Thank you for the help, I'll try to hover higher then 800cal for my metabolisms sake. Even with 'snacks' it's hard for me to reach 1200 because of how work usually works out. Then again no excuses.
Thanks again user

is she just an instagram model or has she done something? Honestly she's good looking but she seems a little weird self absorbed.

I recalculate my TDEE at 5 lbs. The longer you wait the more the new cut is going to suck.