Are you winner or a loser Veeky Forums?

but what if you see the pain and the problems but still make it happen

I'm a fucking DO-er.

If i was granted entrance to atlantis or fucking athenian heaven i'd fuck my fellow man if required.

nohomo.

depends on the situation really

Bro, your thread sucks.

I don't know which I am, but I do know I'm not a faggot like you, OP

I'll just add one to this...

LOSERS: feel a need to point out flaws with succesfull people instead of being inspired.
>that guy's only ripped because he's a manlet
>he only drives that sports car because he has a small dick
>the only reason that beautiful girl is with him is because of his money
etc.

Then you're a god.

>t. rich, small dicked manlet

>implying I'm rich

"Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

This. Losers whine about people better than them to make themselves feel better. Winners admire people better than them to make themselves want to be better.

Damn right.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had posters of Reg Park hanging in his room. At the same time I'm sure there were people who looked at Reg Park and loudly proclaimed that he must've been a homosexual.

Arnold went on to become 5x Mr. Olympia, World famous movie star, and guvernor of California. The other people got nowhere.

Losers try their best, winners try to be the best.

This.

Successful people want others to succeed, failures want other people to fail.

>tfw want my friends to commit to the gym
>tfw show them routines, give them dieting advice, make everything as easy to follow as possible
>tfw one doesn't commit at all, Doesn't wanna get too toned! so he's doing a cut at 150 lbs and the other is a "quads don't count" curlbro

It's arrogance vs confidence. That is the struggle Bros. Build your world, and let your actions inspire others, not your words.

You. I like you. You're gonna make it. I keep telling my friends that I'll help keep them motivated until it's routine, but if they don't want to take that first step, I can't make them.

If that were true america wouldnt exist

>I'M A LOSER BABY
>SO WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME

Oh, I'm definitely a loser, but at this point I'm on auto-pilot through most of my waking hours and part of that is doing the same thing most winners do minus the conscious drive. I won't accomplish shit in my life, but at least it lets me feel a little high for an hour a day

I don't want others to fail, but be less successful than me

i do the same thing. then had to have surgery, fucked up all our routines

Left one
24/7 on everything

Winners aren't losers.
They're winners
--like me!