Captcha: select all drinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkXkGWN8RT0
m.imgur.com/gallery/260BU
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless OP bump.

all my hate are belong to fats

You gotta admit, that's last sentence is a pretty clever way of telling someone to fuck off

>working at whalemart a few years back
>night crew, so co-workers are more odd than usual
>none more odd than my supervisor
>this woman was easily 6' tall, nearly 300lbs
>rotten teeth and skin fungus all over her neck
>only seemed to have two t-shirts, which she changed once a week
>smelled like a mixture of raw sewage, sweat, and unwashed cunt
>so bad you could tell which aisles she worked as the smell would linger for hours
>had to quit because I kept vomiting from the fumes
She was also a heavy smoker but you could never tell due to her whole body rotting.

>fierce
>i am a fucking queen

no. just stop this. there is nothing fierce about being fat. Being fierce means to be a ferocious, imposing figure who looks violent and savage. not looks like a fucking cow.

And you are not a queen, not all women are queens, very few are. i think the massive female entitlement comes from telling girls they are princesses and are going to grow up to be queens.

Her eyebrows really bring the room together

>nothing fierce
Clearly you have never seen her chase down a box of cupcakes.

kek

>cheat DAY
>ever making it

Pick one OP

>claims they are trying to lose weight
>still drinks soda

What the fuck is happening in that picture.

>diet soda has calories

It's reduced shugah ketchup, so it's healthy!

>be me a few years ago
>sitting in the break room after lunch
>fatass boss comes in
>he's easily 6' 300
>has like 50 hot wings and a 2 liter bottle of coke
>just for himself
>plops himself down at the table and digs in
>bits of chicken literally flying everywhere, he doesn't notice
>my spot on the couch is easily 10 feet from him
>large, penny sized chunk of buffalo wing lands on my leg
>from 10 feet away
>coworkers saw the whole thing, they're trying not to laugh
>I get up and leave for another hour

Never eat around fat people, Veeky Forums

Is there a link to this video where I get to see what actually happens?

>skin fungus around neck
Dirty neck rolls and visible dirt get me more than anything. Disgusting. It's right under your face, how do you not see it's gross?????

>be me a few years ago
Who are you now user? Tell me.

retard

That's not the worst of it, she was a classic tumblard who would never shut up about how much she loved Doctor Who or how she's going to comic-con with her friendzoned beta.
She bent over next to me while i was stocking a lower shelf and I was assaulted by the worst stench imaginable.
Bitch had no idea of the most basic of hygiene.

They can't see anything through their 8 chins, mate.

Fucking shapeshifters.

>If I lose my health, I lose it all
Well she can consider herself a loser already.

dammit, no matter how many times I see this, I always have to laugh

or: you could tell she was a smoker due to her whole body rotting.

Smokers piss me off just as much as fatties who does not work to better themselves. As I live in Sweden, the general health care will pay for their hospital bill, with taxes.

Fat smokers should be punched at sight.

>triggered

Oops. Sorry never have done before

>triggered

>2016
>still not realising diet soda is a ruse by the sugar industry to keep you addicted

The funny thing is that she is hated by the haes-community as well now because there are stories circulating about how much of a cunt she is to work with and the retarded amount of photoshop photographers are forced to use by her and her agent. There's also a story about her expensive as fuck t shirts she sold with the promise that the money would go toward spousal abuse victims, but she kept all the money for herself.

She's a fucking fraud and a horrible person that somehow some people gobble upp because "le big is beautiful :^)"

>2016
>Actually believing in Magical Thinking and Corporate Conspiracies.

Why are fat people so messy? You'd think they spend so much time at home that their houses would be in pretty decent shape, but every time you go into a ham's house it's disgustingly messy.

Because cleaning up requires a tiny bit of effort. If fat fucks had this bit of effort, you think they'd still be fat? This is also why hygiene usually goes right out the window for mega fatties which is what I've never understood. At my heaviest I was 450lbs of disgusting. I showered close to 4 times a day because I had a large fear of smelling terrible AND being huge.

Disgusting.

Her fucking fave pisses me off. She tries so fucking hard to look whimsical and all knowing but just comes off arrogant.

>4 times a day
At least you had the basic reasoning to do this, most fats I know wouldn't even shower 4 times a week. Then there are those who can't get in the shower, so they don't wash themselves at all.

>ham moon

Top kek user

>nobody has the balls to draw swastikas and whales

she's actually like not that extreme, you feel? like yeah, she's fat, but i'd bang her. yee.

And appear all over the national news for "MUH BIG-OH-TREE HE OHPRASSED MEE" ? No thanks.

>IM AN APPLE IM AN APPLE IM AN APPLE

I just ate a whole bag of cocktail nuts. I fucking hate myself. REEEEEEE

She'd be so cute if it wasn't for those 100 extra kilograms :,(

They're on camera, and other people are watching. If someone did that, other people would freak out about it. It would be hilarious if someone was actually brave enough to do something like that, but yeah.

Nobody actually takes fat activism seriously except for other fat activists. Ending up on the news like that would be funny as fuck.

So Tess is pledging to lose weight? Is that what all this gibberish is saying?

Kek'd

Mayonnaise is just mostly oil flavoured with lemon juice. Fucking delicious tho.

>be me with 2 mates at a house of some fat whore
>we were bored and a mate wanted to fuck her
>black buy in our group suddenly stands up and sits next to her
>they are fucking around, punshing each other etc
>suddenly the girl calls my mate "nigga"
>he hates the word so he told her to shut up
>she kept saying it
>my mate then called her fatty
>she said "stop judging me by my size"
>"well, you can get thin, i can't change my skin colour"
>she's mad and tells us to leave now

best thing is that my mate went into her bathroom when we were about to leave and took her toothbrush and rubbed it through his ass cheeks and put it in the toilet

Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter is way better, has 60% less sugar and its cane sugar not processed

>Could I have actually been in the wrong on something?
>NEVER!!! SJW EMPRESS 4 LYFE!!!

Fucking people like this drive be insane

Around fats, never relax

made me chuckle bruh

Ikr, she got the eyes, hair and smile. But unfortunately she also reminds me of piglet

Its funny that the princess attitude is so common. We did have princesses and royalty and stuff back in the ye olde days and we have disney making cartoons of princesses all the time so its still prevelant in our culture..... But.... All the princesses look hot. Skinny thick hair just all around beautiful. More disney princesses than real ye olde princesses. People just looked ugly as fuck back in the day. These fat sjw types that want a fit guy to admire their princess stretch marks are stupid. They want to be treated like a princess but they arent hot they are mean spirited so they are as ugly inside as they are outside and they dont wash properly. A princess is thin caring and kind and smells good. Like roses or some frilly shit. Fuck man. You wanna be treated like a princess act like one.

>smile.
That is the most fat-people smile I have ever seen.

>Ice Cream with Whipped Cream

does anyone have the greentext/comic for the one dude that gets totally fucked at an animecon by a hambeast?

Dunno I think if she'd be normal weight her smile would be awesome. It's the fat cheeks that are ruining it.

I would bet money this person never got over their parents disciplining them.

>Oh no this sugary chocolate cream is made of sugar and chocolate
>MIND = BLOWN

Just so you know, the breakdown of everything chocolate-flavored on the market (including top shelf "Super 99% dark chocolate: pretentious edition") looks exactly the same, minus the hazelnuts.

>been cutting 2 months
>20 pounds down, 15 to go
>don't look amazing or anything but pretty average, feels better man, inspiring myself to carry on
>go to the grocery store for brotein and veg
>literally everyone in the store is a fat as fatass
>the young people
>the old people
>the middle aged redneck couples
>the only people aside from me who aren't fat are the teenagers working the registers
>tfw living in rural bumfuck america

one step ahead of you you'll be three steps ahead of them
keep on liftin bro

>tfw rural communities in real life are nothing like Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley

Is it true losing weight will help me lose my virginity, social retardness, anxiety and depression?

Heil Hitler.

It might help, but only if you're not a complete fuckup already.

m.imgur.com/gallery/260BU

heil hitler.

only if your white, otherwise losing weight will just fuck you up, dont do it.

It might. Being overweight and eating an unhealthy diet can sometimes cause or exacerbate anxiety and depression. People will also treat you better, so you might gain some confidence. Or you might feel better about yourself if you look better and like what you see in the mirror.

Either way, taking care of your body is well worth it even if it doesn't help with those things.

Well fuck you. Smokers with a job at least contribute to the system. Focus your anger on those that don't put ANYThing in the system Bertil Knutsson.

Honestly sometimes I wonder if I'd be happier if I was as delusional as her and others like her...

Nice move by the nigger.

>having nigger friends
>watching them chuck you

Pick neither

I fucking gag whenever i see this picture
Recovering 200 lb fatty here
Lost 10 lbs in past 2 months
I think of these of these threads as a sort of "scared skinny" program

I watch this every fucking time and it always makes me gag what is wrong with me

since becoming fit I just cant take fat shits seriously anymore. Shame my parents are fattasses and it's kinda ruiined my relationship with them.

I really like this picture. It really goes to show how delusional you can be, and I kind of recognize myself in it. I used to work out a few years ago and then I stopped, but kept eating as if I was still using those calories. A few years later I still thought I was in good physical shape and got a reality check when I tried to run 3km and could not do it in under 14 minutes, which is a really long time. A few months later I am down 17kg, And I've started lifting.

>you can clearly see my obliques and the central abdominal line.

Looks like she tucked her picnic blanket into her leggins by mistake.

Whenever I see people with that much shit in their faces I just want to shoot them in the head, seeing as they love shoving metal in their head so much.

I think there might be a face somewhere under all of that makeup.

Justin's is incredible spread on pic related

"scared skinny" is exactly how i feel about it too, i've lost 5 lbs in the past month through diet alone and these threads keep me from fucking that up

>As I live in Sweden

Smokers are the least of your worries you massive cuck.

fat girls give amazing blowie joeys and i doubt porky is an exception to that

i can't think of a series of words horrible enough to describe this image

yeah, it really instills the fear in me that despite lifts going up, it's all fat and I'm a delusional hambeast. good times!

Jew bread? Have you tried their wraps?

Nice fat ass imo

found the fatty.

>fierce
>queen
>empress
>triggered by mere words

they will never learn

>blindfolded
>hfw someone throws a firecracker at her feet

>contest
>u cant judge

If it makes you feel any better she lost loads of weight and now looks like she's melting instead.

It my biggest fear while I'm losing this weight, I carry most of my fat in my bingo wings and my gut, I don't really want to look like a sugar glider with a giant scrotum when I'm done.

>Sister "gives up" soda because she doesn't want to become diabetic like literally everyone on our dad's side of the family
>Still buys hawaiian punch and other "juice" drinks every day
>Still drinks soda regularly
>Gorges herself on potato chips and hot cheetos in lieu of actual food on the daily because she "doesn't feel like doing the dishes"
>Constantly complains about being tired despite working a very light job(she's a security job and spends most of her time watching Netflix garbage) and sleeps 12+ hours a day
I can't wait for the diagnosis so I can laugh at her, desu.

The original Fat People Story:
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html