AIRSWAP TOKEN

what do you all think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

airswap.io/team
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/-mind-boggling-math-could-make-blockchain-work-for-wall-street
ibtimes.com/airswap-makes-decentralized-ethereum-token-exchange-2597786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nearly brought air token by accident. This looks good tho, like 0x kinda

what are you doing whitelist registration is not closed yet

yea op wtf... Delet now. We will talk after ico

Polite sagey

this actually looks pretty decent, will probably buy some.

Whitelist is over. Who else /made it/??

I’m in

Thanks for waiting until after the Whitelist registration ended
Whitelist registration ended at noon today (eastern time)
Got 2 accounts and another backup if I end up filling the first ones

I did the KYC yesterday but haven't heard back.

Let's assess their guild: airswap.io/team

The Alpha-Beta, Chill Chad, American-Built Pajeet-Designed Female, Lex "Ethereum" Luthor, Mr. Adult, "PR and heroin is my heroin", Nerd-LARPing-Brogrammer Fintech dev, Hipster Dev, Hipster Dev's gender-neutral partner, The Hodler, The Leftbian Power-top, the Crypto-Asian, Teacher Teicher (jew), Paranoid Shadow Investor, DoD Dad, "One Last Moonshot" Consultant, "The Other Satoshi", Scottish accent pep-talker, Backup Genderqueer Dev

Anime Chan ruined this whole ICO. i am out.

How so

they will send out confirmations this weekend apparently

newfag and confused here, it says on the site there launching it on October 10th, is that pre-sale or what?, have i missed the deadline for the ico?

missed out on the whitelist :(

Lol no but you missed the registration by about an hour :^)

So let me get this right:
This coins target base are people in Third world shitholes who pay much more roaming fees that people lets say in the US.
So this token is about paying for your fees and this is supported by the advertisment they will generate.

But who the fuck is advertising to people who cant even afford fucking fees like 20 dollars a month?

fucking slut revealed it before the whitelisting closed. now everyone is getting a smaller individual cap. all the smart anons kept quiet about this one but /she/ ruined it.

you missed it

cap will be low... around 5 eth but an easy 2x

Hyped it too hard. Blew the lid off of it and now he can't accumulate as much.

This isn't airtoken.

AirSwap ya numb nuts

brainlet

wow

You're stupid as shit dude, what you shoulda done is register multiple accounts at the very beginning, stockpile them and sell them
I'm sitting comfy on 2.5 accounts with another 2 that I can buy for cheap from a friend
Meh, doesn't mean the ICO is fucked, just means you can't go all-in if you're a dolphin
Can you read?
He only shilled it in 1 thread and probably got at most 100 more people in
45k/10k = 4.5 ETH cap
45k/10.1k is around 4.45
barely any difference

I registered and send all the info like 15 min before noon, does it mean I made it or was it too late because didn't get any response from them so far?

This is a very underrated post

It's a great ICO, but I'm narrowly putting Request Network and Red Pulse ahead. Those two are going to PUMP once they hit the exchanges.

Get your shit ready beforehand on EtherDelta before these they drop and get the first orders in before the Chinese wake up and do.

who said i only have 1 account? dumb fuck. i have about 30 accounts for my pajeet family. fully KYC'd.

good post
Amerifat so I can't touch Red Pulse and missed the whitelist for Request narrowly

Amerifat as well who spent hours searching to buy accounts for both ICOs, succeeded, but now sleep-deprived af

good job, m8. anyone who's not in either request or airswap will be posting JUSTs when they go up 5x.

4 accounts for request, 2 for airswap... I went 3 into kyber and 2 into zrx... also holding omg

I'm going balls deep into every DEX into next year... that's where we are heading

Good job, you clearly know what way we're headed.

Do you know which ICOs are likely to be considered securities?

KYC confirmed, gonna throw 100k and wait till 2018, weakhands fking kys.

how do I buy this shit?

>100k
yeah fuckin right LOL
you'll be able to put in 1.2k max, probably lower, unless you buy more accounts
you already missed out, you'll get to buy public release at 3x the price we're getting :3

I have 3 Request Network whitelist accounts but no friends or family members to help me pass the KYC :(

in, and true to caesar

Got into whitelist. Poorfag here though, don't have any fiat to put into it but I have 100 OMG, should I sell and go all in?

Also what's this shit about needing metamask for the ICO?

If you want to get rid of one i'll buy it for a small fee.

name says it all

you're literally swaping air, ie nothing

how do you get in their whitelist?

there is no sign of a presale on their site except the launch on oct 10

also, this wasn't listed on token market, how did you know it?

I just created MyEtherwallet and send them my public address, is that not enough or what?
never dealt with ETH before so I'm not sure how all this stuff works

Whitelist is over, my amigo

Nah apparently you need to install metamask to your browser. They will be doing the ICO from their own platform or something

Because I did my research, found out after the pre-sale closed at 70% prematurely because of unprecedented demand, and signed up 2 accounts (as well as buying another account)
Sorry you missed it mate, just keep your eyes peeled or try and buy an account with KYC verification, can probably get one for .5 ETH
You need the private key and you need Metamask. Download metamask and load the wallet with your private key, that's all you need to do beforehand. Just make sure your ETH is in that wallet

RENDER ONTO CAESAR THAT WHICH IS CAESAR'S

yes.

He can alway add his private key to metamask.

how much?

join icobuyer on slack to keep up with new icos

nvm, got mistaken for it being to request...

shut your fucking mouth we dont need anyone looking into anymore fucking ICOs.

I am balls deep with 10 accounts on this bitch. Going to make a lot more than you. Lol.

*Hai hai!~*

Just passing by to say that now that the whitelist registration has closed (I hope you made accounts! I did give fair warning!) the media machine is kicking it up again.

Bloomberg published an article today on how we'll be getting zero-knowledge proofs for the Ethereum blockchain in the near future (for those of you who don't know what that is, it basically means transaction data will be kept private once more). Notably, Airswap was mentioned:
>The innovation will also help prevent fraud on decentralized exchanges, which operate similarly to a blockchain by being hosted on computers spread around the world. That differs from the New York Stock Exchange or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which control their markets with centralized authority. Among the biggest risks of such a system is front-running.
>Zero-knowledge proofs could ease that threat, Detrio said. Because bids and offers are all publicly displayed on markets such as Ether Delta or AirSwap, another user can jump the line while a transaction is pending and complete a deal at a higher or lower price. The reason this can be done on the blockchain is because a front-runner can offer to pay a higher transaction fee to have their dishonest trade verified before the honest trade.
>A market that used zero-knowledge proofs would be immune to this, Detrio said, because the bids and offers are encrypted, or sealed.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/-mind-boggling-math-could-make-blockchain-work-for-wall-street

Likewise, International Business Times published an entire article about Airswap!

ibtimes.com/airswap-makes-decentralized-ethereum-token-exchange-2597786

Looks like they're really going after that institutional attention! I wonder how many Wall Street/Finance types are reading this?

Did the KYC confirmations already start rolling out? I signed up within the first 15 minutes.

People just started receiving them

damn, that's crazy
shit's not even out and is already getting all this attention

send me a link mate

>ITS ANIME-CHAN

I registered and sent my info but haven't got any emails back. Is that bad?

it means your application has been denied

Are you lying

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Anime-chan did you recommend Kyber in the past?

Oh look, the weeb is here.

where do you even get informed about these icos?

this airswap token wasn't listed on tokenmarket

uh no? check the telegram

btw, big fan, thanks for everything so far anime-chan.

fucking weeb

>bully and ill break ur neck nigga

Icoalert has most icos

Weebs are disgusting.

do we really need metamask for the ico or is MEW sufficient? wheres the difference?

As explicitly stated multiple times you need access to the private key and you need Metamask. The ICO is being run on the actual Airswap platform itself which is why Metamask is needed

can I trust my private key with metamask?

what happens if i dont use the metamask?

I have a airswap whitelist but really unsur if its a good idea to go in... any ideas guys?

Just send your ether to my address, I'll do it for you no problem. I'll double your tokens too, guaranteed.

well then you can buy it on ED for 5x

you won't be able to participate
yeah lol Metamask is just a browser extension
make your own decisions lol

Me too, anyone know if we made it?

Patience user

I registered 1 hour before the cut off and already got my KYC confirmation email. I think at this point you can safely assume that your application was denied. Did you send a photo of your id or some stupid shit instead of actually scanning the documents?

Let me guess. Instead of scanning your ID documents and sending a PDF, you thought you would just send them a shitty jpeg and call it a day? Think again. Maybe you can buy my coins on EtherDelta for 5x after the ICO.

Don't listen to this FUDfag LOL he's even samefagging 1 reply after anoth er

You can send a photo as long as the image is clear and shows important information
I will say it's a good sign people are already FUDding

What now ? I just entered my mail

Kys, faggot.

That's the email list you blind jew

lel, this fucking guy

kek, good job.

YOU MISSED ANOTHER 5X MOON MISSION

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

lol @ fags crying about anime chan ruining this ico. might as well cry about cnbc for mentioning it too.

Oh, user-san~

Kyber was such an obvious gimme that I didn't need to recommend it!

Still holding onto a small stack of the amount I bought.

Little secret user: not all ICOs or great opportunities are on the lists. Sometimes you need to search through news articles, records of annual conferences, etc. You never know what you might find.

They have not sent out emails about KYC confirmation. just wait a few days, should be around the corner

can i have a link to your secret blog pls :<
[email protected]

also which sites do you read articles on ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You made me chuckle, so there's that ;)