Are carbs "worse" than fat ?

Are carbs "worse" than fat ?

yes

No

maybe

Fructose/Sugar is. Starch is safe but may be worse/better for your body comp depending on your genetics.

Maybe

Can you repeat the question?

Best post

Tbh i feel like even the tiniest amount of carb i eat turns into bellyfat
Yet that doesn't happen with disgusting greasy fats

You're not the boss of me now

Well obviously you have some form of autism if you think that.

You're not the boss of me now

Carbs in general aren't bad. SUGAR is bad.

how to make such pancke

carbs are fine as long as you're getting necessary protein/fat/vitamins/minerals
and as long as you're not exceeding your TDEE by more than 20%
really eating more than you burn is what gets you, there is no super food

And you're not so big

Sugar in general isn't so bad. Eating TOO MUCH is.

This

Flour + cancer + memes

Yes human body doesn't need more than 20 g/carbs a day while fats are important for numerous body functions.

you need fat, carbs, protein

Life is unfair

It's different for everyone....some people do well on high carb/low fat, some do better on low carb high fat. Some people can literally eat whatever the fuck they want and stay skinny (but it's typically harder to put on muscle for them, their body just isn't good at 'building' tissue). I am a firm believer that for MOST of us, macros are more important than calories. Gotta find out what works for you. I find that high fat low carb moderate protein works best for me.

for you
so i just stare

Damn unhealthy fruits, wrecking my health and shit!

Yeah, people totally get diabetes from eating too many fruits, not from fatty pizzas. DUDE SUGAR IS CANCER HURRRR

Too much fruit (and especially too much fruit juice) can be seriously detrimental to a man's health, up to the point of diabetes, yes.

Fibre makes it moot goon