Manlets, when will they learn?

manlets, when will they learn?

who the fuck would try to grab that hambeast nigger? she is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. fucking manlets are retarded too

guarantee my boy Chad in the bottom got laid later that day

>being this low test

All of my what. That was the most painful thing I've watched all year.

i'd let her pee on my face

Looks like a small dog trying to hump a large pitbull

He's probably on his 3rd straight hair of the dog, I've never been that much of a horny zombie, but close.

what the fuck is he doing?

what the fuck is she doing?

"3rd straight hair of the dog"
What does this mean and where is it from?

So he is just humping and groping her randomly and she doesnt seem to care much? Haha.

She's whipping that weave around like crazy.
When he put his hand up her ass and starts trying to finger her ass I was shocked she didn't attack him.

I think she was the only girl he thought he had a chance with in the whole party.

Don't be over-dramatic.

This is his girlfriend but they're having a fight and she won't talk to him.

It means when you're hung over as fuck and start slamming booze in the morning to get semi functional again.

It fucks you up mayne.

Pool parties are fucking awkward
Look at how everyone's cramped into each other.

Is that mong?!

>Look at how everyone's cramped into each other.
nigga that's basically how every party that's really going is
shoulder2shoulder 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>straight hair of the dog
Means drinking again to avoid hangover

That other guy is implying hes on his 3rd straight day of drinking to avoid a hangover

That was painful to watch.

Probably gonna watch it again now.

We're nothing but apes

Bullshit.

why was the nigress dancing like that

MDMA

Should have gone for the pink bikini girl at the back

Kek

Guy working as a bartender here

I've seen FAR WORSE

Don't try to hit on girls when you're drunk and being filmed, guys, it never works out

That's literally what ghetto black girls do when they get angry or fustrated they start dancing or clapping at you with every syllable of the words they scream at you.

In psychology we learned that a 5'8 man has to make 177k more than a 6' man to be considered equally attractive, and a 5'2 man has to like 250k+ more a year to be the same as a 6' man.

joke all you want about him but I wouldn't be at a pool party with a body like that so that says something about him

I seriously hope you are not studying a psychology degree.

change psychology to social studies and social studies to a load of shit

Any estimates on how tall this manlet is?

>In psychology we learned
stopped reading

About 5'10

Underrated

You must be tall as fuck because if that is what you learn, you're gonna live in a dumpster

looks about 6' to me

nice meme degree faggot

I had a friend in college who would always video tape me doing stupid shit when I got drunk. He was a fucking asshole. But so was I.

6'8" AT LEAST

At least the guy was young and timid.
You want your skin to crawl, watch the 50+ guys try to hit on the girls that don't even look old enough to be in a bar.
>"I got a real nice place, swimming pool, big yard."
>"You and your friends can come back to my place after the bar."
>Disregard the wedding ring and the rapist van.

>all these butt blasted manlets

It's a well known and well studied fact that tallbros are on average more successful romantically, financially, socially and in the workplace than their manlet counterparts.

No it says more about you.
Pussy.

KEK I wasn't disputing what the user said, I just really hope he isn't studying a degree in Psychology. The employability of the degree is awful.

pretty much implied that though so I don't think you realise your comment did absolutely nothing

Sure thing puss.

This is binge sickness, one of the other Anons mentioned it as
>hair of the dog that bit me
Which implies being hungover, having a headache, or being so tired you believe drinking will solve the problem.

It's common at music festivals, first day the lightweights party too much and forget that they have two/three days worth of partying still.
By the end of the second day they usually are exhausted from dehydration, sunfever, and general hungoverness.
On the third day they are the ones who you see packing up already or just sitting in their lawn chairs or something.
Never go full retard first night.

Ya taking one elective class = majoring in psychology. I am majoring in neuroscience and have taking more math than you could even dream of faggot (calc 1-3 and differential equations)

I am sorry you are so offended by my post, you must be a manlet.

>calc 1-3 and differential equations
so you're taking just over the bare minimum of pretty much every degree and bragging about it?

Wow user, calc 1-3? That's really impressive! Except it isn't fucking impressive at all retard, pretty much any degree involving science includes calc. Enjoy your SJW degree and no job.

That thing is so disgusting.

>tries to build up some random loser while putting yourself down
>yeah I meant to do that
Not sure why you're on Veeky Forums bro with self esteem that low. You're not going to make it.

This wtf is she doing, why is he just humping her kek

What a fucking weirdo

When will they learn

You know what's worse? The pedofags who host the house parties all the kids go to in hopes of getting one them drunk enough to fuck them. Known all of two guys like that, but luckily the policeman here is decent enough to tell them privately that if they don't stop it, he'll crash the party and get the dudes v& and starting all manner of shit with child services.
>tfw being 13 and drunk off my ass on this 30-year-old virgin's fine liquor
>he asks me if any of my female classmates were loose
>told him they all were
>he spends the rest of the evening creeping on them
>they know he's a creep and keep him on a leash by flirting with him so we have somewhere to party on the weekends

I can't imagine what'd happen to everyone involved if something like that happened today.

>that awkward erection

>that erection in his pants
As if it could get any worse I noticed this.

>
Lol bare minimum for every degree? You mean like every engineering degree? Would you like me to get a degree in math or physics so I can take more math?

You know what fuck you guys, I am switching over to a math major and am going to get me phd in math. I am going to graduate with a starting salary of 350k a year any job I want, have fucking trying to make 600k a year to try and catch up to my 6'4 alpha status you 5'2 manlets.

Dual major in mechanical engineering and physics here. It's cute you think you're actually accomplished at math.

L M A O
M
A
O

Why would you get a dual major in physics? I hope you are joking, I have already been accepted to medical school, I am going to be a rich doctor, and you will never be able to compete with my wealth + height faggot.

>that look back at the camera at the end

>I am going to be a rich doctor
>Posting on Veeky Forums

Guy stuck his hand in her ass and was touchy as shit. That would freak any girl out. Usually in this situation her friends would push him away.

Short with personality > tall, any day.
Just remember that lots of muscles won't stop you from being boring.

anyone have a youtube link to this?

>brags about his freshman calculus skills
I'm not even mad I'm just laughing really hard

Faggot, I'm a chem major and I had to take calc three.
I have the lowest math requirement of any stem degree. You're not a fucking genius for taking the bare minimum math courses for a real degree.

Differential equations
minimum requirements

pick one

also have fun being a tech mixing chemicals the rest of your life faggot

Differential equations = freshman calculus skills?

Being this bad of a shit poster.

...pretty damn impressive

the fact that she doesn't really react to him essentially digging into her asshole leads me to believe that they were/are a couple that were drunk and fighting. Chicks, especially black chicks, wouldn't tolerate that shit from a random guy.

>entire calculus sequence and advance calculus class
>freshman
You probably derive as shitty as you post.

I literally had first order and second order ODEs in my freshman year. Partial ODEs (and other things like complex calculus, Fourier analysis etc.) in the first semester of my second year.

I don't know what kind of shit school you go to but where I go, differential equations was freshman curriculum.