Transwoman body goals

i've read the sticky.

my measurements are:
36" bust
30" waist
37" hips
I want to reduce my waist by as much as possible.
and increase my bust my as much as possible.

This is more or less my "natural" size; I'm 6'2" and weigh about 155lbs; I don't know what to do to achieve my goal; which is to just have some differenciate between my waist and hips so that i look less masculine, since my hip measurement is mainly ass, not actual hips.
i've been on hormones for two years

if it's possible to widen my hips i'd love for that also? but no surgery for that exists, correct?

pic is a decent goal

my rips are almost visible, so i'm not sure if losing weight would help me much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDl21j4c7xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

squats for dat ass
vacuums for your waist

dont think it's possible to increase bust size without surgery, doing chest exercises will just make you look manly

Pray xF
Medicine xF

Repeat as often as necessary.

why dont you stop nourishing your mental illness and find a non jewish doctor who can actually help you?

okay
i'm using medicine, for what should I be praying?
spontaneous skeletal changes? or scientific advancements and money?
okay vaccuums, what work out frequency should i use? like how many a day, and how often and for how long?

dont squats make your waist wider though?
i'm a pure blooded aryan, and my doctor is actually from the fatherland, so....

Kill yourself. Being trans is a mental illness. You are not a woman, you have a Y chromosome and no amount of hormones or surgery will change that.

Sage goes in all fields

when you got here hit me up bae.

also i wanted to be trap back in the days but 6'3 is not good for that. so i decide to be a bear.

>when you got here hit me up bae.
?

well i'm naturally pretty slender, so i couldn't be a bear without alot of work, i could only be ottermode at best
i've looked ANA-ish most of my life, and i like being tall.

>i'm a pure blooded aryan, and my doctor is actually from the fatherland, so....

Germany is run by jews your doctor is probably a jew too.

And dont call the abomination that you are 'aryan'. Theres nothing noble about cutting off your penis and popping estrogen pills. You would be cannon fodder in the Reich.

i'm not from germany, i'm american

*there

is your face passable?

i pass in real life and on the internet and have for a a few years
i just want my body to look better and be more passable

yeah i have an 8/10 to 9/10 face by /soc/ and other standards

i've read that pic before, i'm selnder and trap already, i just need to shave my waist more

i used to do alot of cardio (running, walking, jogging, bicyling) so my butt and legs are there more or less

Oh cool then, i hope you gonna make it breh follow ur dreams. also do this a lot.

Don't shave, get it lasered.

i can't laser, the difference between the hairs and my face isn't broad enough, so i pluck my facial hairs out with tweezers /:

i want to get electrolysis eventually, but i've little money at the moment

can we see a pic of u

THIS

>6'2
>I pass
not with those hands you don't

alrighty then
no......i dont want to jeopardize the closet tranny status that i've worked for since i've been transitioning

i'm 6'3 and got small hands. broscience strong.

>jeopardize the closet tranny status that i've worked for since i've been transitioning
what the fuck are you talking about nobody's going to recognize you if you exclude the head

btw I really hope you at least tell men you're a tranny if you plan on dating them or go out with them

>btw I really hope you at least tell men you're a tranny if you plan on dating them or go out with them
i do after a few dates, and before sex.
oh just a body pic?
yeah sure. I'd have to take one though. so maybe later when i'm at home

when it comes to exercises, the only thing that IMO, you can change via exercise is your ass, everything else is pretty much dependant on your skeletal structure.

Ask trappy, also a transexual on this board.

for ass, just do lunges, romanian deadlifts, low bar back squats etc......

>Ask trappy, also a transexual on this board.
okay
when does she post, or what threads does she frequent?

thanks for the tips!

right now she is here
trappy-chan !!VHnwMVjcWZi is tripcode.

has routines, guides etc.... for traps.

trappy is a very active tripfag, usually in the plg (powerlifting general) or weightlifting threads, also in the routine generals.

>btw I really hope you at least tell men you're a tranny if you plan on dating them or go out with them

That's the bogus thing about closet trans - they're so obsessed with maintaining their secret lives that they don't care about how their partners would feel without knowing their truth.

It must be so validating to 'trap' a straight man as a transexual. The same thrill of 'conquest' that gays feel converting heterosexuals.

It's fucked up, seems like a horrible way to go about one of the most intimate processes in life.

hmm so everyone with a mental illness should kill themselves?

I dont trap anyone, i just dont think i have to disclose my medical history to people i barely know or just met
i always tell people, but not after i know them a bit.
all of my friends know
and i only date friends
idk
its a difficult process, but its really hard, whatever

>its a difficult process, but its really hard, whatever

I can't even imagine. It must be a torturous dance. How it must feel? That desire for intimacy, that fear of what their reaction will be? Fear for your life - physically and metaphorically.

Sounds like hell, though I imagine the fruit is that much sweeter when you do find someone who accepts you and connects with you.

No judgement, it's fucked up but so is a lot of the world.

>I want to reduce my waist by as much as possible.

You're basically as light as you're going to get at 6'2" - you really can't lose any more weight and remain healthy for long.

Your best option is tasteful corset training. With that you can help carve the curve of your waist with subtlety. It's an investment - you'll need a custom made corset but over time it will reshape your ribs and organ-placement.

>and increase my bust my as much as possible.

Your tits are fat. The only way to really increase their size is to eat more and hope that the fat is stored in your breasts. You can assist this process through daily massage (increase blood flow to the tissue, increased nutrition, more building) and some herbal extracts which activate estrogen receptors in breast tissue (fenugreek specifically has been used for thousands of years by dozens of cultures for this reason).

Then there's breast enlargement surgery, but that's trash.

>if it's possible to widen my hips i'd love for that also? but no surgery for that exists, correct?

That's bone structure. However, as above, if you gain weight your feminine hormones will prioritize fat storage in breasts/hips/buttocks.

If you want my suggestion?

Trappy-Chan has a routine floating around for mtf lifters.

Hopefully someone posts it, run the routine, and try to build your weight up to about 165.

This allows for you to build some muscle mass in your ass and your legs, while also providing some fat which will hopefully be deposited to your liking.

Good luck.

Literally none of us do this, lol. Straight dudes are so paranoid.

Ay girl, do squats, hip thrusts, and glute bridges. Git that booty popping.

>? but no surgery for that exists, correct?
Incorrect
You trannies should really research this shit a bit better before making a commitment

Hip augmentation surgery is pretty popular in south America
They're similar to butt augmentation, they lipo some fat off then add it to the places where it's needed

Yes.

That's not how lipo works

>trans
>woman
Pick one faggot.

I miss the days when sex was synonymous with gender. You will never be female.

When you meet a guy, you wait to tell him. It's personal, it shouldn't be the first out of your mouth.

The problem is, if the interaction is intimate the dude is operating from the position that he's with a chick. Without a dick. That he's holding a chick's hand. That he's kissing a chick's lips. That his dick's in a chick's mouth.

Of course you're going to go for the 'big reveal' before you whip it out. You have to or you might get merked. Everything that comes before that is ambiguous, hinging on being accepted for who you are. At that point your femininity is so apparent that it convinces a heterosexual man to be homosexual - that is the 'trap'.

Google it you stupid fucking retarded brain dead dipshit
It's called fat transfer
All lipo does is suck the fat out
The second part is injecting the fat back in

Here retard
It's called liposculpture

looks like shit

It's pretty much the reason why brazilian trannies reign supreme
You gringos should catch up

It's fucking 2016 u pope ass beyotch.

It does exactly what OP wants to do
Takes fat from the torso and put it in more feminine places

Boo hoo change is hard, wah

kill yourself already fucking degenerate

You should know, homo. Good luck trying to change into a woman only to kill yourself once you still don't feel "right"

Ok. So legit question but what's the end game for trans people? You want to be seen as that gender and enter into relations with people as if you were biologically that sex? Gay and lesbian are fine because they don't try to pretend to be something they aren't. Trans people actively try to change societies perception and make you a villain for calling a man in drag, a man. If you were born with a penis you will forever be a man. Deal with it.

>i have an 8/10 to 9/10 face by /soc/
so like 4/10 in real?

"Transwoman"

Wtf is this shit?
I fucking come to this thread thinking it's women trying to improve their bodies and now I realize this is some fucking mental illness shit

Kill yourself you fucking Monster.

I can't wait for neuro science to advance to a point where we can fully identify decided sexuality and the entire lgbtqlmnop community gets classified as a disability group. Hell, not even all of them. Just trans really. If anything lesbians have the right idea.

don't trigger the sissy to kill himself with your rational thinking.
On the other hand, go ahead. Nothing of value will be lost

Trans are classified as mental illness already
It's called gender dysphoria

Holy fucking wow, I should just date a submissive ugly girl and buy her a new body. Probably cheaper in the long run over trying to seduce a naturally hot girl, especially if I get mine from a 3rd world country

Smart rich men have been doing it for decades

>transwoman

Wouldn't it be easier to just type "man", since that is what you are and that is what you will always be, no matter what?

Imma give you this secret OP
Use this method to burn off all the fat left in your body, its easy, cheap, and the time it takes differs from one person to another:
Step 1: fill bathtub with water.
Step 2: lock the door
Step 3: plug in the toaster
Step 4: hold it tight and do a cannonball
You will look like a black Taylor Swift in no time bro.

He(Muhammed) said peace be upon him: "Approaching the Hour you will find: men imitate women, and women imitate men)
[Narrated by Abu Naim]

God will forgive you if you decist and ask him to.

>6'2
>male
>wants to be a curvy woman

Oh dear

youtube.com/watch?v=xDl21j4c7xI

kek of keks