Would you prefer a loyal qt as girlfriend that barely has any curves or a dumb shallow bombshell?

Would you prefer a loyal qt as girlfriend that barely has any curves or a dumb shallow bombshell?

Most pussy ultimately feels the same

fpbp

Loyal qt please, fatties are disgusting.

First one for sure

But the qt has no big breasts.

gimme dat bombshell

most loyal shy girls aren't hot.

I'll take the bombshell because when I'm 70 I sure as hell won't be bragging to my kids about how nice and respectable the women I fucked were

>implying the qt's Veeky Forums gets infatuated with aren't any less damaged goods who'll gobble the first daddy dick they find on the side than "shallow bombshells"

>talking to your kids about degenerate shit you did
bad parent desu
you're going to raise numales and coal burners

Isn't there some study about how the hottest women rarely cheat on their partner and only girls that are below average or just barely below real hot are super slutty?

Polish women are the best type of women (I'm pretty sure its a slav thing though):

fit/skinny (not obese, literally never)
very wife-like, will cook and clean for you without any hesitation and cares for you when youre sick and genuinely plays the housewife part a lot of the spergs on /pol/ salivate for.
anti immigrant
oh yeah theyre gorgeous as fuck, takie piekne kobiety

i miss being an expat in Krakow but the pay wasn't worth it for my profession

>numales
I don't believe that. He would raise Chads that don't respect women but no numale.

Oh, yeah? What about the political refugee from Africa that fucked tons of polish girls and gave them aids? Very wife-like for a cuck.

I hear they are very adulterous.

teenage rebellion = not wanting to be like your parents
if the dad is a Chad who fucked bombshells, the kid is going to be a SJW numale who is a feminist and only participates in open relationships etc

when i say anti immigrant it means they wont even look at someone

>not white
>not catholic

so that excludes all brown and black people of the world, sorry jamal.

and that guy was in warsaw as some liberal intellect, the fact he infected polish women is a shame but infecting cucked women like these who cares. completely isolated case

A lot of Polish women I've seen have huge tits, but are skinny
Tell me your secrets, polebro
why are your women so busty?

>completely isolated case
You can say that about every woman ever.

It's 80% about face for me. Of course she should not be we overweight, I don't even look at overweight grills seriously

ONLY HIGH TEST WOMAN ARE REAL WOMEN. REAL MEN LIKE MEAT NOT BONES.

Average tits with super push up

We really need to lay aside the fallacy that not all women are like that. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

I just want an Eesti grill

you dont get that type of bulge by having average tits.

Hot women KNOW they're hot. Especially with social media being so big nowadays. They can select their ideal mate with relative ease. They don't have the insecurities that lead them to seek validation (as that's what sex often is for females) in other people. With both an ideal mate and no need for outside validation, they have nothing to gain from cheating.

They are at least a c cup.

Nah pal, I'm gonna tell my kids about all the cool shit I did, about how much I enjoyed the army, riding motorbikes in Vietnam, banging hookers in Pattaya, partying my way around Spain and Portugal, all the travelling, the stripclubs, fights, arrests, that way they'll understand that no matter how many people whine and bitch about SJW-type shit, life is for having a fucking good time, and the people who are scared to go beyond the norm are the losers who will die with nothing to show for it, others than some ungrateful children fighting over a house.

So, you hit the jackpot when you get a super hot girlfriend because she could have picked anyone but you and still decided that you are the right one?

I think what he means is that most women cheat for validation, brought on by insecurity, but really hot women don't need that because they KNOW they're hot, so they're less likely to stray.

I think he's right, every cheater I've ever met has been insecure as fuck, both genders.

maybe not, but still mirin' that industrial strength bra strap + secondary bra-strap on top of that

hightest, a non-curvy gf would be just as good as not having a gf.

>not wanting a super qt with a 12/10 face give you a nice massage after a workout
You'd say no to this?

For a second there I though the girl in the second pic was holding a gun by her waist. I need to cut back on my daily rap music.

Spotted the degenerate.

They may not cheat for validation, but you could get cucked by someone who's just a better man than you (or has the game to seem like it). A hot girl also attracts the attention of everyone, so the numbers are on the side of someone getting through to her. Girls and gay guys also treat the lives of their really hot friends like some sort of Japanese drama simulator so they'll give her fucked up advice and mess with her head to keep the game going.

its not like im going to marry either of them, so ill choose the one thats the most fun. I'll choose the one who i can party, smoke, and mess with

the "shallow" one, whatever that means

>loyal qt
Instant wife
Sign me up

Man, I'll have to go with the loyal qt.

The hot girl would have had the top tier choices from the beginning. Even if something objectively better were to come along, she would have no use in cheating. She could simply leave the previous man for the new one. Why would be bother with the lesser man if she knows her worth to both me. She knows that there's a very strong chance the newer, better man will date her and keep with her since he's unlikely to find a better woman. In either case, cheating is unlikely. But of course this only applies if she KNOWS she's hot. If she isn't definitively sure, she is likely to be insecure and thus does not apply to this theory.

It's called branch swinging. Girls will explore options while still in a relationship. She doesn't KNOW for a 100% fact that the other guy will take her.

>If she isn't definitively sure, she is likely to be insecure and thus does not apply to this theory.
Thinking you can be definitively sure about human sexual behavior and relationships is retarded. I assume most hot girls aren't retarded and play things the risk-averse way.

Teenage rebellion only occurs where there is little to no self-identity between the parent and child. If the child is nurtured properly, he could be a neo-nazi, and the child would also be one.

dipshit bombshells while im in my 20's, then ill find a loyal qt

only a kid will pick the dumb one

Alright, tell me how you will find a loyal qt that isn't taken then? An actual loyal qt won't settle for someone that is way older than her because she wants to experience all sorts of stuff with her partner.

>Fuck hot girls then settle down
Girls do the exact same thing and then get married to a cuck

>If the child is nurtured properly, he could be a neo-nazi, and the child would also be one.

That's the secret. To win at life, you have to make a hot young girl the cuck. It's like one of those zen koans.

I'm a shallow bombshell so I'll also take the shallow bomb shell

Definitely bombshell

He's right, you know

>hot nerd
What are legs. Anyway good luck user

>cherry picking again
Here are your old-fashioned polish girls.

loyalty is an invaluable treasure these days

so yes - i'd rather a 7/10 wife quality than a 10/10 miserable co-existence

Those aren't big she's wearing a level 100 push up bra.

I'm sure naked and with no make up one on left looks better, like 90% guarantee.

The left one looks like a stick with a beautiful face.

more physically attracted to qt

I'm like a 1 on that Kinsey sliding scale of gayfag so I love muscly fit girls and featureless shrimp like OP pic or pic related

>MA in art history
She's going places.

You can't see the torso or waist on left one, could be amazing. The right one doesn't look like she has much of an ass either.

Why are bangs so rare? They are literally god-tier.

She has to be catholic, not ugly and and have a good heart. That's all.

I'd pick the nationalist qt all day every day

They're really hard to style unless you have that naturally straight thin hair. Plus they add more of a "cute" effect which most girls want hot or sexy or beautiful woman.

I used to think the first, till i had a couple of them.

Then i started to realize that their higher intellect and modest dress are really a huge turnoff for me and that all i really want is a sexy, slutty cumdumpster.

Good that you know what you want, I guess.

dumb shallow bombshell
less pointless drama
dont have to do much to keep her entertained
can fuck her pussy without having to devote my entire time for it

Super lewd thumbnail, m8.

qt4sure

The fuck do yo uthink the average is

B at best.

Whichever one is the most psychotic.

Crazy bitches are the best in bed

I'll take her as qt.

She looks like a bitch, not a qt

I'll take both. The dumb shallow one will be my gf, and she'll be too dumb to realize that I've been cheating on her with my qt loyal waifu.

Shoo shoo Wes Anderson lover

This. What you hope for is that your christian qt will turn into a sexual monster. It does not happen

>"she"
>not knowing Line Trap

>Trap

MA in art history aka I'm going to be a housewife

>looks like a bitch
So, when a girl doesn't look weak as fuck she's a bitch?

Breh that is not Bailey

Hi there femanon are you enjoying our board? :)

she does look weak as fuck though

Her expression isn't weak-willed, that's the point.

Loyal QT

has nothing to do with weakness, all girls are weak. It has to do with the bitchiness written all over her face.

bitch

Damn, I'd give them all an old-fashioned creampie. Especially the one on the right

I knew a swedish girl in my class that usually had the same expression, she was a bitch

that being said both are qt

I want that loyal qt nationalist on the left

Am I the only one that thinks theres something wrong with Jimin's face? Choa is waifu material though

damn she's hot

I prefer women on right.

Women have only 1 role, to get banged, literally only ever reason I had gfs because its better to cum on someone else hot face after fucking them whole hour instead of jacking off infront of pc.

>prefering girls

Making it?

As soon as you start viewing women like this, and not like sperg oh wow lel qt tfw no gf you will get to bang women, women are dumb, shallow, whores who only serve for one purpose, insert a dick in their pussy.

Or maybe 2 purpose, you can stick in their ass if you life...

I want a gf to be my friend

Sounds like she will lose all respect for you.

Polish/slav women are the only reason I haven't cut my balls off while in the UK.

my gf is pretty cute without the curves.
prefer her honesty desu fampai

Loyal.

A body can be "fixed".
A face can be "fixed".

You know what cant be fixed? the fucking attitude.

you sound poor, poor and dumb