Nightclubs

Do some of you actually enjoy nightclubs or is it just price you have to pay to socialize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhmLHWoX_YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me on the left

I really like music and dancing.
XTC, speed and hot girls are a plus.

I can't fucking stand them.

i like dancing
getting fit let me dance in front of other people without getting looks so thats a +

muh brah

festivals > nightclubs

>you can see bishes clearly
>you can get attention easily
>not wasting money on expensive drinks
>you can feel music much better
>fancy light works
>you can slay girls at tent

youtube.com/watch?v=yhmLHWoX_YU

u wot m8

most nightclubs are pretty shit but i like partying
i like dancing, i like music, i like getting drunk, i like getting lost in the moment

There's nightclubs and there's proper clubs
Nightclubs where you get drunk and chirpse are alright, bit samey but I enjoy it enough
Proper clubbing with a good lineup and good drugs is amazing
you don't go to pull though

Havent been to a nightclub in like 7 months.

I think you stop giving a fuck about them when you hit like 23.

I don't do nightclubs anymore. It was a price I paid in my early 20s to socialize and get laid.

Now in my late 20s I have no friends and just meet girls from dating sites/apps at dive bars to get laid before ghosting them

>Proper clubbing with a good lineup and good drugs is amazing
>you don't go to pull though
Thats mostly right, it can happen and it eventually will happen though.
Just have good drugs, dance and have fun. Woman will admire that.

only if I'm shitfaced

the music sucks through most of the nights, but I enjoy the girls

this

except

>without getting looks

the point is to get attention, turboautist

It's pretty fun. I get to watch my friends act like total morons, catch up on gossip, dance like a fool and get free drinks and get stared at by salivating betas. What's not to love?

Yeah definitely, once you're at full time job status you want to wind down on a relaxing note.

Part time friends wanting to go town on weekdays because they have to work weekends is a killer.

They're good places to get pussy, but are too expensive and it's a bit of a hit or miss thing because some of them are complete shit.

They're also a good place to go with a group of people you aren't close friends with, but once you have a decent social circle there are better options for weekend entertainment.

>the point is to get attention, turboautist
kekd
This user is right!
If you are Veeky Forums and take care of yourself and can dance good you are a magnet for attention.

Are you in LONDON perhaps, m'lady?

>my friends

>I think you stop giving a fuck about them when you hit like 23.
Accurate
Went every time my friends went
They all found someone to talk to (other dudes mostly), I was just looking at my watch. You know, the music is too loud, my feet hurt etc except literally.
Stopped cold turkey at 21
Started again at 23 except I go whenever I feel like it, like once every 2-4 months
I display my feeble dance moves like a madman, trying to be bubbly and cheerful, everyone stares at normiebook
Still trying to figure out why they come
I mean you are obviously bored, and not hitting on any grill
Why bother
Meh

I used to love them when I was in Uni and knew a ton of girls from school there.

Now that i've moved away from my uni town and I don't know anyone I found that I just ended up doing blow and wasting all my money.

Pubs and sports bars are as fall as i'll go now even though I prefer to stay in and have wayyy cheaper drinks and food

Lots of mindless fun t b h.

but damn people who say
>i prefer le this XD
>pic of a shitty aplebees table
>than clubs

Are so fucking annoying

Clubbing is either the best thing in the world or boring as shit, it depends entirely on who you're with

Shouldn't these berniebots be phonebanking?

>implying this photo wasn't taken circa 2011-2012
>implying these guys are American
>implying they grew up to be liberals

>spending a hundred bazookoids for a weekend instead of 10-20 for a night

This. I missed out on nights out for the first 2 years of uni because the people I went out with were boring as shit and I stopped going out altogether after a few weeks. In my third year I moved in with new people and holy fuck this has been the best year of my life srs

I enjoy GOOD clubs. Most beta faggots who whine about clubs being full of superficial assholes and terrible music have only ever been to bad clubs.
>t. NEETfags who don't know shit about their city's nightlife

Any of you ever been in a fight when going clubbing? The ones in my city are full of trash people so I avoid them.

Why does this picture fill me with rage

I'm not a great dancer but I enjoy walking around the city while there's tons of people about. Usually on a night out my group will go between a couple bars/clubs. It's pretty fun.

Is that a young Rasputin on the left?

I'm not big on the whole "clublife" thing, but I would really like to go and act like it was just a bar, i.e. sit down with some friends, talk, drink and just watch everybody else

I'm a pretty good dancer, thanks to Zyzz.

Not in a real fight, but i guess kind of.
A guy was throwing beers around, while i was just minding my own business and feeling the music. One of them hit me in the head and spilled beer all over my shirt, i went mad and plowed through the crowd and punched him in the face. His friends and my friends stopped us both from starting to fight, probably for the best, but i'd really liked to destroy his ugly face.

in all honesty you got balls, i would've just stood there like a beta pretending nothing happened

Why are brits so fucking ugly?

Jesus, look at the mugs on them lads

Fuckin this

Because that aesthetic crew of virile young Chads are slaying prime teen pussy while you post exaggerated squat stats on a Khazak gherkin pickling newsletter to justify why you're fat and lonely?

Psssh, nothing personnel, kid.

I feel like me and you could be friends

Most fights only last upto 10-20 seconds in a club with good guard dogs, Dont pick fights and you'll be right.

Why is Alcohol so expensive in those places?

Like a bottle of champagne costs 3,000 bucks

I go to an 80's only club in my town for 15-16 years now. Can't stand the average electronic club with a bunch of drunk morons wanting to pick fights and shit, but this one that I go to has provided me with all the pussy I could ever dream on. One night I left with 3 girls in my car, came home, one of them bailed when the orgy started though.

TL DR clubs are the easiest place to find needy girls the exact moment they crave cock so bad.

you can do that if you want. most clubs have at least one sitting area

>name my squad Veeky Forums

I go to bars. Only really get laid when I meet a girl thats a friend of a friend or something like that. I spent $443 total the last three weekends and got laid twice. Don't really think it's worth the money but whatever I'm not gonna stay home ever Friday/Saturday night.

Cause partyy dude

I prefer to focus on the gym and bang fit young prostitutes when I get the urge. Why spends £100+ to maybe get laid when I can spend that same money on getting a 20 year old hottie to suck my balls for an hour?

I enjoy autistically jumping and waving my hands around anyway so if I can do it and just look like I'm jacked on Coke instead of autistic then great

I go for the music and dancing

I genuinely enjoy it, dancing to a solid techno beat gives me a near high

The girls are just a bonus

>tips fedora

The lineups at festivals usually suck in my opinion. I only really like trance so I'm not shelling out 100's to listen to big room house, trap and drumstep.

There's a sushi place by me that converts into a nightclub on the weekends, and the resident Dj has been spinning uplifting/psy/tech trance for more than 20 years. Her promotion company is also fantastic. In the past year I've managed to see Photographer, Roger Shah, Will Atkinson. Adam Ellis, Kyau and Albert, Jordan Suckley and Simon Patterson. Only beef with it is the club is small as hell and I always feel the crowd is too intimate for me to fit in.

Are you literally me? That was my exact couple weekends, that's the only way I get laid, etc.

It's only fun when I'm with a group including bros and attractive women. Fug I still miss that year back when I started university and my clubbing group was 21-28 year old South Americans and Europeans, way more fun than with my Asian Australians. Btw shitskins, white Australians and sandniggers should be banned from clubs because they have no fucking sense of personal space (literally rub their arse on you and then state that they didn't realise what was going on).

Bro if you think about it, that's as much as hiring two hookers or 5 in some countries and probably for better service too. Stop buying bitches so many drinks unless they've worked for it

Defqon is the shit man.

Im a bouncer at a few wouldnt ever go to one outside of work

I love hardstyle too, but I don't live anywhere near a defqon event(aus and ned?). I'm a hop and skip away from ultra Miami, but the lineup isn't worth 600 dollar ticket and 5 hour drive

High quality Veeky Forums cringe.

I honestly can't tell if these are kids or manlet twinks

>kid in the middle, all the way in the back

The only legit cool kid in that entire group.

i've gone to a few nightclubs and enjoyed them, i dont have a problem with mainstream music at all, but i just drink and socialize with friends for the most part, they're pretty nice but i wouldn't go every week, more like every month or two

If they would turn the music down just a little it'd be pretty enjoyable. The music is so loud it hurts typically and fuck that.

I'm moved to the city after living in the country my whole life and going out any where is insufferable to the point I stay at home now when house mates go out

You stand in line for half an hour the go stand shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of people you don't know and who dont care about your existence. Order a $8 drink after wrestling your way to the bar and waiting to be served for 10 minutes. You then stand in silence with you mate's drinking occasionally screaming something into your mate's ear but he never hears it cause the music is allways to loud. Eventually someone walks by and bumps the last of your drink out of your hand signalling the has come to "dance"/jump up and down in a pit till you smell like shit and need another $8 drink and repeat till you have to pay for a cab to go home

Fucking thrilling

>10-20 for a night
what pleb tier nightclubs you go to

aside from concerts i went to one nightclub, ever. paid like 10 bucks to get in. shit music dj was playing for the chicks obviously.

one thing that makes me cringe are nights ladies drink and get in for free.

ladies always drink for free
they jsut get some guy to buy them drinks
nightclubs are the place where there is zero seuxal equality

it's a cesspool of generational ritual which society uses as a catalyst to define cultural self-celebration.

I remember going to a few of these 18 and younger clubs when I was like 16. Girls showed up drunk anyways and just danced and grinded on anything that walked.

Even 10 years later I still have a memory of this one girl who say me on one of the couch bench things, took off her booty shorts into a thong and just started flapping that ass up and down on my crotch. ended iup getting a tuggy from her outside on the patio. For high school they are fun as shit especially when you are tall and fit body from wrestling.

these are the kinds of things i specifically avoided in those times.

coz if bunch of fucking kids were flipping you off in the club you´d be throwing a fist

I'd ravage your boypussy. :3

I don't really enjoy clubs but if I'm out with my friends we inevitably hit them because my friends enjoy them. Most often we hit one or two then end up crawling from pub to pub.

that's because you were bullied as a kid

c-can you go to clubs alone? how do you pick up grills?

t. socially retarded, unattractive manlet

Why do they look like children

10 for entrance fee (if that. At least once a month you can find something on donation basis or free and I'm not even counting free open airs)
5-10 for extacy if you want that
and if you don't you can get another 3-4 beers or sodas for 10
Oh and I nearly forgot another 3-4 for pre-drinking

What are you spending on a night out user?

I've had ladies buy me drinks in the past

Don't go to a club to get laid. Go to a club to dance. If you get laid that's just a bonus

You would love Berlin. We have psy events every week and in the summer there's a free outdoor goa nearly every weekend

>Btw shitskins, white Australians and sandniggers should be banned from clubs

So everybody...?

That's why I always take earplugs with me when I go out. If it's too loud I pop them in and then stand directly in front of the speakers and get massaged by the basses

>eating like shit for days on end
>drinking heavily
>taking other drugs
>getting shit sleep
>potentially missing workouts

Seriously, how do you guys manage to do festivals AND be Veeky Forums? I just don't like them because they mess with things too much as opposed to going to a club, where you will be compfortably getting your slumbers on at home the day after.

I've gone into clubs alone no problem. But don't go there to get laid

This guy knows whatsup

Let me guess, Dutch?

I hate it because I'm terrified around a lot of people I don't know, especially girls. And tomorrow I'm being forced to go again. Looking forward to standing around awkwardly talking to my friends there about the same topics as always.

>nightclubs
lelnothx
I do festivals

>that kid in the middle doing the anime pose
He's gonna make it.

Im german, close.
Probably 90% of the XTC comes from the netherlands though.

>OPs pic

What the fuck is the point of a club for 13 year olds?

Unless you're drunk, it sucks balls

In welcher Stadt treibst du dich rum?

Hamburg.

Wie ist das Uebel & gefährlich?
War Anfang des Jahres da, aber in nem anderen Club...versuche gerade den namen rauszufinden

>tfw I dance pretty ok I think, and people think I'm on XTC but I'm pretty much sober

Weird feel

Übel & Gefährlich hat manchmal gute Techno-Partys.
Kommt halt immer auf die Veranstaltung an.

Welche sonst noch in Frage kämen wären wohl: Docks, Prinzenbar, Waagenbau, Hafenklang, Baalsaal, Funbureau

Mehr "richtige" Techno/House Clubs fallen mir spontan nicht ein.

I enjoy grinding sloots

Ich lerne Deutsch um Universität - ich verstehe die Konversation! Danke, anons!