Men and Make Up

Yeah yeah it makes me a poof, but the stuff WORKS

Why aren't you maximizing your facial gains, /fit?

Can women tell if you're using it?

women know more about makeup than you can even dream so probably

Now just grow your hair out and go full trap bb

facial """""gains"""""

I bet I could get away with just some BB cream for the eyes

Why would you deliberately want to look like an effeminate numale homo?

Wow big improvement.

Any grills here with some tips ?

Because you look BETTER

Girls will flock to you if you look healthier

I would but I wouldn't know where to start.
Also going through that bad makeup phase as a man would be awkward as fuck.

fag

I want to know what girls think of all this

Moisturiser the only chit going on my face ever

And yet I get the girls

You'd probably call zyzz a fag because he didn't wear a crew cut

You're not supposed to use a BB around the eyes, the spf will make your eyes teary and all red.

They think you're a fag

we think its pretty fucking gay

>next step jew propaganda

I'd concede to doing that for a special occasion or an important job interview or something but everyday is just gay

samefag

you're both fags

Well you can fuck off

Lol ur a dude. Tits or gtfo

>make up
photoshop, you mean

Fuck what girls think. Applying make up is just cheating, and to appear to be something you're not.

To put it in terms you will understand: Makeup is basically synthol for your face

I'm a girl and I'm

Then went bother with two different original shots? That's make up, not PS

They're 20 seconds apart so not possible
It is just that 90% of the population really will think you're fags

>Applying make up is just cheating, and to appear to be something you're not.

What about hair product?

Mouthwash?

Shaving?

Braces?

They're all cosmetic efforts but we accept them. Make up is just one more thing on the list. Our do you reject all cosmetic efforts?

Good post

Go back to Alabama you retard

you're still a fag

Mouthwash isn't cosmetic

>retard

Nice post. Go back to Jew York you hippie faggot.

>ayy lmao
that is all

girl here (inb4 london)
Solid work OP, looks good. As long as you're subtle like OP then I don't see any reason not to, It's not like any of you want to go full mascara and eyeliner.....?
Concealer around eyes or blemishes, maybe tinted moisturiser or BB cream if your skin is in general patchy, fixing eyebrows does a lot (pluck them n fill them in a bit)
No one will notice if you do it well (remember to blend shit tho)

Let's put that debate aside for now. What about the rest of the items on the list? Why is hair product ok but BB cream under the eyes isn't?

Does shaving and washing my face make me a faggot? Lmao grow up

Girl. You'd have to really good at applying because if I could tell at first impression I would assume you're conceited and high maintenance. But if I liked you and then found out it wouldn't be a big deal. But I think a low maintenance man is better. Just good hygiene, wash your face, brush/floss teeth, lotion. My bf now takes really good care of his feet ie. using a pumice stone to keep them from flaking and lotions them, keeps nails trimmed. I absolutely love it. Good grooming like that is much more attractive on a man.

>triggering flamboyant numale fags on a Malaysian advertising website

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. See guys? Just make sure it looks natural and you're fine. It's got to be discreet.

Μake-up can't make your skin smoother or erase that skin line around his eyes.
You can only fix your skin-tone, hide blemishes and colour correct the eyebags with the foundation and concealer i reckon the dude in OP used.
He's obviously used some kind of image manipulating tool on top of make-up.

Anyone that knows a bit about make up and has a clear view to your face would be able to tell.

>Does shaving and washing my face make me a faggot? Lmao grow up
100% fag lingo, its like you're the primal faggot himself

>. My bf now takes really good care of his feet ie. using a pumice stone to keep them from flaking and lotions them, keeps nails trimmed. I absolutely love it.

What else does he do? I want to learn his ways.

Because after a certain point it stops being "good grooming" and becomes "being high maintenance" and on men that's not a good look

>Anyone that knows a bit about make up and has a clear view to your face would be able to tell.

Well that sucks

Are you kidding the OP is not subtle at all
Looks caked around the eyes

>all these fucking youngcunts

Men are rough and rugged stop falling for the androgenous jew meme ffs its pathetic

Why the fuck would anyone want to look like a boy? Are you all 16?

>Looks caked around the eyes

He's blurred the photo around his eyes, that's why there's no depth.

Not her and I don't even have a boyfriend but honestly
Just keep all your body hair neatly trimmed, take care of your skin and smell good
Manicures and pedicures are also good
That's it
No need for facepaint

The placement of line between them seems a bit arbitrary. It shifts over time, I bet. These are surprisingly progressive and fluid times. Who knows what the norm will be in five years?

>shittest low res photo in existence
>claims can see "caking"

lel ok then

could just be a shapeshifter lol

>My bf now takes really good care of his feet ie. using a pumice stone to keep them from flaking and lotions them, keeps nails trimmed. I absolutely love it.

Does he also let you peg his tight little butthole?
Your boy friend sounds like a homo bro, you sure you're not some mentally ill tranny trying to pass himself as a girl?

Doesn't look blurred to me looks like foundation/concealer put on too thick
Makeup takes away dept from your face
Which is why women also contour and highlight
Foundation washes you out

>keep all your body hair neatly trimmed

teenagers need not apply.

Yeah this. Take care of your skin, cut your nails nice, trim everything, keep it neat.

Shaving, braces, mouth stuff is all either 1. Part of your body you change over a long period with a goal of permanency, like lifting
2. Things ob your body you already have but decide not to have
3. Hygiene, because you're not an animal or just common decency
4. just part of a style.

None of these things make you appear more genetically blessed than you are. Make up does that.

You can literally see the blurring on his forehead and under his eyes. Are you blind?

>le numale maymay
This thread is gay as fuck and so are you

No body hair is fine too
Kinda twinky but twinks are fine looking

Move out of the sticks, Billy Ray.

Enlarge the image, it's pretty evident he's blurred the photo.

>Just keep all your body hair neatly trimmed
lol, ill just hold you down when as you yell no.
lol you think I'm gonna shave my back for some little girl's punani? lol I can like force you lol.

Neckbeard detected

Hmm...I dunno, he's very neat. Showers every day obviously, but has that magical hair that doesn't need to be washed every day for maximum styling. Maybe yours could do that? Gets a trim every week or so, hairline is nice and sharp. Washes his face, lotions it and his body. Nails are always trimmed and clean. Eyebrows are nicely shaped though it's mostly just his natural shape. Does pluck the middle that's good. Nose hairs are trimmed. Brushes his teeth a couple times a day and flosses them. I dunno most of the stuff I said already. Sounds like a lot when you list it but really it would take like 10 minutes max to do it all. The feet thing is honestly probably the hugest, most guys feet are kinda gross and neglected.

But that amount of blurred looks like the same amount of blur on the before picture so I think it is the camera quality

this is like a yuge roidmonkey telling a slightly less huge roidmonkey that he looks totally natural

it is obvious he is using both make-up and photo-editing in the second image.

>hair product

for faggots only

As a girl it would be easy to tell. Especially if you're new at it, or if you put too much on. OP pic looks good online but in real life depending on lighting girls would be able to tell. That guy would have a very unnatural "airbrushed" look in person that would give it away.

twink detected

Then don't, I'm just a post on the internet

These are all terrible, easily refuted answers. I can't believe you would post this. If you're too lazy to come up with good points, then you don't deserve a full response.

See

Hiding those black bags under his eyes is the only improvement. He looks like a Ken doll ffs

That's great. Thanks for all that. The weekly trim and pumice are what I need to add. The rest I already do plus daily moisturizer and sunscreen.

It's not about having an even skin tone, you can literally see the foundation on someone's pores if they're doing a piss-poor job at applying it, which most heterosexual men would.

Girl I'ma pour honey over your sweaty pits then smear them with sand paper
ill fucking lick em and stick my tongue in your nose to clean it out
Ill stick my tongue so far inside anyone thats gonna be pull it out is gonna be crowned king arthur
ill stick my hand in your asshole and keep it there until you willingly convert to islam

Yeah maybe but right now it just makes you a high maintenance nu male fag

The perfectly even skin tone isn't a good look either a little bit of color is good.
Is why women wear bronzer and blush after putting on foundation

Because women can tell you're wearing makeup. And women don't like feminine men.

I'm a male and I decide to wear makeup to cover my keratosis on my cheeks, only someone who has it similar like me would understand how much just having red cheeks could affect their lives.. it sounds dumb compared to people with birth defects but i absolutely can not stay in a room with no air conditioning or a fan with out getting blazing red cheeks

all of those things are maintained as part of your body + hygiene

makeup is unnatural and foreign (not trying to say only muh natural products, but you get the point)

makeup is literally covering up your flaws, as opposed to trying to improve, which is what Veeky Forums is all about

stop looking for the easy way out, you people are like the dyel's who come here asking how they can get ripped in 2 weeks

>These are surprisingly progressive and fluid times. Who knows what the media will force on us in five years?
ftfy
fucking mindless goy

Not always. A good quality foundation will go over the pores and sort of fill them in. It also might fill in wrinkles slightly. But that gives the unnatural airbrushed appearance.

>basic hygiene and grooming
>sounds like a lot

braces absolutely make you appear more genetically blessed than you are

as someone with naturally perfectly straight teeth I really resent the popularity of orthodontia.

I would be so much more attractive by comparison if all these piles of genetic trash were walking around showing off their real crooked ass teeth instead of hiding behind surgery.

>women don't like feminine men.

But /fa is just PACKED with effeminate men. Justin Bieber is a twink. Male sex symbols used to look like Marlon Brando - real men. But now we got guys like Bieber as the new standard. I think modern women WANT effeminate men.

Women really don't have a lot of faith in straight men

And only teenage girls like Justin Bieber
Women make fun of him

> he fell for the Veeky Forums meme
look at this retard, look at him and laugh

What are you supposed to use around the eyes?

>makeup is literally covering up your flaws, as opposed to trying to improve, which is what Veeky Forums is all about

So are braces and hair product and shaving, especially if you have shitty beard genetics. They're all cosmetic enhancements, obviously. You've refuted nothing. You're not even trying. Fuck off for making me post this and for wasting my time.

concealer

as a female im more attracted to the guy on the left desu the one on the right looks to polished and too perfect and honestly a little feminine

I've used high-end foundations and none have ever filled my pores, i always need to use a silicone primer or something to get that airbrushed-no pores skin effect.
I used to do all this shit when i had to go somewhere formal, now i can't be arsed anymore.

Concealer, a tone lighter than your skintone.

If you have bad skin then subtle makeup will always look 10x better. It's not like they are wearing lipstick and eyeliner it's just to make the skin tone look better.
Chances are no one here would even be able to tell if you're wearing makeup though.

Open any male fashion magazine. For men, not teens. You'll see.

I googled "Dior men". This was the first image. Haute couture magazines are packed with this stuff.

Women would prefer if you were completely well groomed like the women in this thread have been describing,

as long as they dont think you spend a lot of time on it.

Hence why they say things like
>his eyebrows look shaped but thats just how they are naturally
>his hair looks like its well styled but thats just how it looks without shampooing

Women want you to look tip top but want you to spend 0 effort on it.

So as my hairstylist always says, do the absolute maximum you can but if women ask, tell them you do nothing or barely anything at all.

When women hear this they'll say they can tell but they really cant. They cant tell if you spend maximum effort on your appearance of if you're just naturally great looking.

So
>do the most
>if asked, say you do the least

My gf taught me how to conceal the dark circles under my eyes, which ive had since i was a child, and women are significantly more flirty and open to me now.
Seriously no one notices and it makes a big difference in how women percieve you

>heterocucks having to put up with womyn mentality to get 6/10 pussy
>mfw

high fashion is not real life

if you wore stuff like that walking around the street, people would think you were insane

also, fashion models aren't conventionally attractive, theyre basically built and picked to show off the clothing