ye

>OP makes pushup thread
>OP is actually a DYEL who hasn't done a pushup in his life

I wonder how often this happens?

>caring this much
DO YOUR PUSHUPS AND MOVE ON user

rolling

Literal retard here

I think I've been doing push-ups wrong all my life. Are my elbows supposed to be tucked in near my body? I've been flaring them out and I think my hands are too far forward.

l-l-lets get crackin'

rolling for Jesus
Lord grant me double 9s

if under 20 double digits, else single

rolling

There are tons of variations of pushups. Depending on your hand placement, you'll hit different muscle groups harder or softer. For instance, wider stance hits your pecs more, and a narrow placement hits your tris more. But there are some things that are constant for all variations, such as bracing your core and keeping a flat/straight back. As for flaring your elbows, that's typically discouraged, though it'll happen a little bit no matter what you do. You don't want your elbows to be squeezed in to your chest, though. Just do what feels natural, and focus more on steady, smooth breathing, keeping a flat back, and touching your nose to the ground first.

also rolling again I guess

roll

rollll

Hands should be under your shoulders if not lower, not up toward your head - this is a common mistake. Elbows should not be flared... They don't have to be tucked at your side, but probably no more than 45 degrees out from your body. I see lots of women especially flaring their elbows, it's a recipe for shoulder trouble.

In general the cues are the same as for bench press, the bar goes to your nipples not your face (hence hand placement) and lats should be tight (hence elbows tucked somewhat). Just as with bench you don't fully extend by pushing or rolling your shoulders forward (with bench the cue is to keep your shoulders pulled or pinched).

Rolling

Thanks guys

Im gonna go ahead and assume that you guys know more about pushups than me.

How to do one armed pushups?

Still need to finish my last roll, but rolling again for next set.

roll

Time to better myself

Rollolol for trips

I hear a faint "crack" noise on every pushup. I think it's coming from my elbow
Do i stop or?

rlelele

Rolan

Ronaldo

Rollnald reagan

yo

ROLLIN

fuk me up