Squat help

Veeky Forums, I'm looking to increase my squat. I've been stalled at 325 for like a month now and I don't believe in deloading. Sooo I was thinking about getting a squat plug. Would you guys recommend rubber or metal? Have you guys noticed a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=28800&gclid=CNiu6Lvemc0CFRIbgQod5IIP7Q#fo_c=1158&fo_k=43b580214862783aa20f776a6b7b1bcf&fo_s=gplaus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not going to be a popular opinion around here, but I'm of the firm belief that the ergonomically correct option is the one molded to your own phallus. I also believe in strict high bar squatting and only deadlifting conventional.

>in b4 fedora

Use wood. The steel just slips in too easily, the rubber gets smelly really quickly.

I prefer Cherry wood, but some guys swear by Oak. Have to try them all to really see what fits your style.

what a shitty photographer. Can't even be assed to shop himself out of the reflection.

>wood
enjoy paying twice the price for something that will break in 5 months

>I've been stalled at 325 for like a month now
...you have to deloa-
>and I don't believe in deloading.
>Sooo I was thinking about getting a squat plug.

baka

Do they come sanded and finished? I'd image it could be very splintery otherwise

Where would you even find somewhere that does that?

just to clarify: is that a buttplug?

No it's a squat plug. Worn during heavy squats and sometimes heavy deadlifts. It's allowed in most competitions too.

Just don get caught with it.

Some like longer ones, I prefer shorter thicker ones desu

>squat plug to keep things tight coming out of the hole
>test cage to make sure I don't get a weird boner from all the raw test and cardio bunnies
>deadlift diaper in case I shit myself on heavy reps
>yoga pants to show off dem quads

Jfc brehs how do you guys afford all this equipment? Lifting these days is so expensive...

does it go in your ass

kek
I've never seen a more clever way of telling someone to go fuck themselves.

Just use the one at the gym and be sure to wipe it down
Only for squatting

then it's a buttplug

Gay for pay brah. Gay dudes love fit guys. And I say no homo so it's not gay on my end

Yeah, it helps to keep your ass tight on heavy squats. Kinda like a belt for your back

No it's a squat plug

No. It's a squat plug.

That kind of attitude is what keeps people from making it
What diaper do you reccomend to preserve ROM?

>this whole thread

greetings from /k/

No, it's a squat plug

eww don't tell me you use your guns as a squat plug, /k/?

>squatting

>welcome to Veeky Forums

OP here. Anyways, I think I'm gunna go with this one. lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=28800&gclid=CNiu6Lvemc0CFRIbgQod5IIP7Q#fo_c=1158&fo_k=43b580214862783aa20f776a6b7b1bcf&fo_s=gplaus

It's a little big, but that way my weight can keep going up before I have to get a new one. Also, it's short, so I can go ATG.

Thoughts?

>assed
terrible but kekd

I'd squat on your pistol, /k/
from Veeky Forums

>deagle
No way in hell you came from /k/.

>It's allowed in most competitions too.
>Just don get caught with it.

oh you

It's a squat plug
>2016
>wood
Enjoy your leeched pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Really silicon is the only way to go to make sure you're not getting any chemicals. Over time this can build up and negatively effect your long-term growth.

nah, dem niggas are tsundere for deagle brand deagles

anyone tried glass? I'm kind of scared because it's fucking glass but I've heard it gives you a deeper squat