Ripple

IT*S A PUMP AND DUMP GET OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/9/how-many-monero-will-be-mined-in-total?rq=1
medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d
discord.gg/YuC8Nkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup, looks like it's about to peak and tumble about now take profits now! Can't say we didn't warn you fuckers!

looking to buy cheap xrp faggot ?

Never hold onto anything Veeky Forums is trying to FOMO you on about for too long, unless it actually has good technicals.

It has a 9 billion$ market cap and is being used by banks all over the world. What the hell are you on about?

Cripple fags are such a fucking embarrassment.

Pump and dump before the convention check the charts, same happend to BAT

say something else when it goes up to a dollar

I'll have to be quick because it'll be back down to $.20 about an hour later.

>rank 3
>pump and dump
dude wtf even how new are you youfucking stupid POS.

one dollar bro. are you fucking retarded?

>Pumpand DUmp
>On a Top 5 coin

People on this board are stupid

Inn4 market cap

Nigga look at Monero. Infinite supply.worth 90$

you will feel retarded when it busts 1 dollar

Yes, Monero has a tail emission that kicks in with < 1% yearly inflation to incentivize the miners forever and is needed for the dynamic blocksize to work properly.
More info here monero.stackexchange.com/questions/9/how-many-monero-will-be-mined-in-total?rq=1

you will never have your $1 per ripple.
that's not the price ripple company wants it at.
they want it to be a cents range coin.
and they have 60% of the coin supply to keep it at the price they want.

Ppl pump and dump big coins all the time, wtf are you talking about? He's not saying the coin itself is a pnd fuckface, he's there is a coordinated pump happening so whales can take profit before the conference. Pretty fucking obvious

give this guy a medal

You must be fucking retarded if you believe whales would raget this coin for gains.
It makes much more sense to target some shit like LINK or some other shitcoin and XRP

>Guys lets make even more money
>Okay
>Lets target Ripple xD
>HAHA YES THAT WILL DO IT LETS TARGET A COIN WITH 9 BILLION TARGET CAP

Mongoloids

How the fuck do you know what price Ripple wants to stabilize XRP at? Current price level is not sufficient for it's use as a bridge currency. This topic has been discussed by Ripple's chief cryptographer on reddit and xrpchat.

actually you are the fucking retard.
Whales need high volume coins with big market caps to be able to sell there gazillion coins.

xrp is a huge whale play and all the small fish are getting ripped of.

I'm glad I got out during this pump.
Expect it to dump back to 17 cents after the conference.

Like i allready said there are a lot better targets with a lot better margin that Ripple.

Also this coin will go up after the conference cant ait to see it at 0,3

Yes I'm sure you got that information from a crystal ball and you talk to the CEO daily, right? Fucking retarded FUD bullshit

Pretty much this. Sell the news.

There hasn't been any news yet. Anyone selling 1.5 weeks ahead of the conference is retarded, especially given that we have no idea how big the announcement will be.

XRP at more than a dollar is too expensive for the millions of transactions that will be done with it. It's supposed to be a cents range coin.

I doubt that.
I'm glad you bought my bags.
You'll notice yourself when you bag hold and check the XRP graphs daily.
Whales own this market.
Whales and the ripple company.
if you can't buy 500k XRP, stay the fuck out.

>I'm glad you bought my bags.
>if you can't buy 500k stay out
Nice larp, faggot. You sound like a typical retard that bought ATH, panic sold at a loss, and now holds a grudge. Keep buying high and selling low, you'll make it, eventually...

I bought 5000 xrp at 17 and 18 cents u fucking bitch. I was a small fish and the whales NEVER let me sell at 19 cents.

they unleashed there 500k bags around the price i bough in at. all the time and then it would drop to 16 or 15...
then you could see the same 500k buy orders take place and the cycle continues

Also. by being such a huge fucking retarded faggot you have now been excluded from the pool of people who get to fuck poosi in the future.

kt thnx bai

bagholder here
I bought XRP at 20 cents. actually I bought it at 15 and then bought more when it got pumped to 40... averages out at 20 cent

this coin comes back to 20 and then just drops again. dont buy it now, youll just join the long line of bagholders like me.

You must be talking about some other coin, because that is blatantly false.

Transaction fees are adjustable and will be lowered as needed.

>17 and 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING RETARD LMAO

I bought at 14 in July you dumb fucking nigger lmao holy shit, I am in the fucking green no matter what.

>Whales NEVER let me sell at 19
YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SELL AT .23 RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit so these are the larping retards I post with on this board. Hilarious.

>XRP at more than a dollar is too expensive for the millions of transactions that will be done with it. It's supposed to be a cents range coin.
You are fucking retarded and I really mean it.

And even if the price goes to dollar range, transaction fees will still be a fraction of a penny.

So the bunch of ultimative cocktards is changing strategy from shilling scamlink to bash ripple lmao.
Time to put a federal dick in ypur mouth . You guys remind me of this basement autist

who the fuck pumps ripple?
LOL

how fucking retarded are you. can you not see I posted here that i dumped my bags today. you fucking bitch neckbeard. god i'd like to wreck your retarded pepe worshipping face.

I'm gonna curse you if you don't stop replying

Seriously, everything about your post indicates poor trading habits and lack of discipline. I'm sure you've lost a lot of money, a lot more than you've actually made.

>muh wales
Stop looking for someone else to blame for your own retarded decisions lol. This is why people stay poor.

He looks like the gay brother of borat who became an ambassador for international cock affairs

Oh this shit is hilarious.
>I buy high
>I sell low
>I literally can't stop losing money
>ITS DUH WHALES BRO!!!!!
Please keep it up, it's retards like you that allow the rest of us to make money.

i made profits on my xrp bags so no.
also you have just cursed yourself.

24h volume now $378+ mil and no sign of slowing down.

>bags
How the fuck were you even bagholding? Like I said you had a huge opportunity to load up at 14 cents in July. And it rarely goes below 17 cents, so when it does, you just buy more to make more on the way back up.

>you have just cursed yourself
Nah, this digital amulet protects me from internet curses.

I wasn't trading in July. XRP was my first ever buy. I learned that it's a whale fest and I learned that it's not supposed to be a highly priced coin.

k

I'll uncurse you cause I'm a actually a good guy

Thanks good guy, but your self-admission that you just started trading not too long ago makes me doubt your market insight even more than I already did. Good luck and buy low

>Not setting buy and sell orders playing 1-2 percent gains 10 times in a day

who the fuck cares the volume is there. make money faggot

>XRP at more than a dollar is too expensive for the millions of transactions that will be done with it. It's supposed to be a cents range coin.
You know, the first time you posted this, I found it dubious, but since you've posted it a second time I'm convinced.

I'm also a linux system adminstrator and run 10 websites on 2 virtual private servers. I host my own dns and mail servers. I'll probably run a few crypto nodes in the future.

Does this take away your doubt?

>basement autist
>sitting in front of a bigass window
hmmm

You get the reference.
I will leave this here so the rest can make theirdecision about this so called butthurt hahahahahahahaah lmao,
medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d

Always do your own research. Dont listen to internet fags with a toupet lmao

This

Why do you fags think this is so hard? It's at an obvious buy now. I bought a ton of XRP & ZEC this morning. They're both primed to moon.

Next time, try being on the right side of the pump user. discord.gg/YuC8Nkc

Let them stay poor, they deserve it.

>buying high

nice job user
now you just have to sell when it inevitably crashes below 20 cents again

18 cents should be the bottom then.

No need to worry about buying at ATH if it makes a new ATH every day for the next week!
Stay poor pussyfags im all in!

Someone gets it

Real talk though, did any of us ripplers jump on the lumen train when that user posted it few hours back?
I didn't... regretting it now