Does anyone else get massive erections while working out...

Does anyone else get massive erections while working out? I usually have to stop mid workout to go deal with it then come back to working out.

No. Why the fuck are you getting boners? Are you not focusing?

lifting makes my already small penis (5 inches) turn into a micropenis

I get erections post-workout, once I'm at home and in nothing but my boxers. Then I jerk it and it feels great. Swole in all the right places, amirite?

Of course he's focusing! He's focusing on all of the sweaty high test men.

I know you meant this as a joke but I'm gay and still don't get a fucking boner with all the sweaty high test men around.

OP: All you have to do is focus on yourself and ignore everyone else unless they need a spot or are asking if you're done with something.

Reverse image search this and look at similar images. Jesus Christ.

?

I see a couple more ass pics but I'm on mobile so...

>tfw I have a 5.5 cock with somewhat average girth

I-is that bad Veeky Forums? Be honest.

Thats' because you're secretly into women.

On mine it should some nasty butt gore. Like chunks of butts missing. Lots of blood. Not what I had hoped to find at all.

It's average. In usa and asia it might be even slightly above.

Do you know how to use it on something other than yourself? If so, you're fine. If not, good luck.

Also, fuck off captcha. If I drink anymore, I'll explode.

Gonna go to yoga at my uni tmrw which is all hot white chicks. Wearing cotton short shorts and a tank to highlight my gains and massive 8 inch cock. Wish me luck.

No, not bad at all

5+ is standard, you only have problems if you're a solid 4 or below

Holy shit I need to reevaluate my life now.

Quick, post naked girls so I can confirm user's theory.

lurk the High Test threads my confused Breh, you'll be straight in no time.

I don't care about comapring third world shitholes who barely get enough nutrition to survive. If it's the average in the US however then I'm happy.

>Do you know how to use it on something other than yourself? If so, you're fine. If not, good luck.
That's true but it's undeniable that having a bigger girth/size and knowing how to use it is better than having a small/average girth/size and knowing how to use it.

That picture has a story to it, posted on a Russian website.
>This is really terrible picture! She decided to get your feet on the toilet in a public toilet, as it was cracked. Unable to withstand the weight of the girls, the toilet broke, exposing sharp as a scalpel, earthenware fragments.

Op here, I workout at home not at a gym.

I guess but some men and women feel like too much is a bad thing sometimes.

I think, unless your dick is 2", that size shouldn't be a deal breaker in a relationship.

I guess that's why fatties have to get those humongous reinforced toilet seats kek

* I don't care about comparing myself to ___

Feels fine then desu.

Anything more than 6 inches is too much

no
i havent got spontaneous erections or morning erections in a while

found the dicklet

5.2" long and 5" around.
I too wonder if I'm too small.
>tfw no 8×6
>tfw will never be able to satisfy a grill
>;__;
Hold me Veeky Forums

no

>5 inches
That flaccid?

It could be worse, friend. You could be a premature ejactulator ;_;

8x6 is the biggest meme, i don't think i have ever used the last 2 inches during sex, you always have to make sure your not pushing too deep.

This guy is right. I'm 9.5"x6.5" and I have to silence forever on foreplay. Then, she'll put her legs up so I don't pound her cervix.
5" is fine. 6" is the depth of the average vagina. Focus on pounding the clit to a good rhythm

>9.5x6.5

literally cunt destroyer

Positives and negatives.

I'd definitely go down to 8" if I had a choice. It's always visible no matter what I wear- so it looks like I have a constant chubb

Only when watching the girls squat. (Which is as often as possible).

you can assert dominance and show that you are packing

I'd trade my 7x5.5 for the biggest dick in the world desu

7 is perfect, believe me pls. 7-7.5 is god tier, long as hell. Anything above is just too much.

>mfw 7.2

Good luck

tfw just graduated and can no longer mingle with prime fit white chicks at the uni gym.

tfw my new gym is 50% gorilla looking bodybuilders and 50% seniors.

That is about the universal perfect cock size.

I'm just shy of that at 6.75"x5.5". Seriously I get compliments all the time.

Good thickness, just about every girl will really "feel" it well. That is 1" thicker than average.

The length is enough you will go in plenty deep, but you are less likely to mash them in the cervix in most positions.

Not op but I can't focus for shit and frequently wait too long inbetween sets because I'm doing dumb shit

I need this in my life

Literally the biggest lying fag on the chan tbqh

>tfw 7.5

At least I have something going for me in this life.

I'm usually too exhausted to have a boner. It's probably because I'm not lifting (relative to my current strength) babbyweights. If you can still have an erection when you're lifting you're not lifting heavy enough.